I don't see any point dieting and training without roids

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Nah but you can get 'toned' and 'abs' and girls will like that. Without roids you won't look much different in a shirt though.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned

Mujahid

Mujahid

Banned
A little bit of muscle while being ripped is what women desire, being ripped will also enhance facial aesthetics, the only people who really give a shit about being BIG and lean are stupid gym bros.
Roids can also cuck your collagen, which will definitely destroy your smv.

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
1 year? If you are already fit and have god-tier genetics.
all of my friends and i started lifting at the same time we all got a decent amount of muscle and abs within a year with proper training.

jefferson

jefferson

Mod
Roids can also cuck your collagen, which will definitely destroy your smv.
tbh

primo, dbh, eq are a few that have the opposite effect in that regard but most of them destroy collagen

Mujahid

Mujahid

Banned
bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
Nah but you can get 'toned' and 'abs' and girls will like that. Without roids you won't look much different in a shirt though.
I think it's very beneficial to train traps and neck to look better in a shirt :)

AyWiz

AyWiz

Adept
I want to roid but daddy Chromosome says is bad

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

Research>Rotting
all of my friends and i started lifting at the same time we all got a decent amount of muscle and abs within a year with proper training.
You took sarms right? How much faster were you're results with it? I might use some when I start bulking.

AyWiz

AyWiz

Adept
You took sarms right? How much faster were you're results with it? I might use some when I start bulking.
Bulk is for gay, if you’re a beginner (-3y of proper training) do a fucking recomposition

Potatoshoe12

Potatoshoe12

Banned
Watch vitruvian physique or old era bodybuilders (i mean 1800) Thats preety big, or just go 20% bodyfat bearmode like alphadestiny for the winter, I dunno about USA but in Poland it works like a charm.

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Erudite
You will not achieve anything. You will never be big and lean without roids, let's admit that.
I don't give a fuck about being big and lean but I refuse to be a pale, hairy, skinny fat untermensch like 90% of the male population.

Mujahid

Mujahid

Banned
Tell me more about that.
Look at any young bodybuilders collagen. (Even fitness models).

Jeff's Isn't that bad, but you aren't Jeff seid, you have no idea what could happen to your collagen even on the lowest amounts of gear, not to mention a wide array of other side effects, all for what? Not worth it imo, stay natty and build the physique women like NATURALLY.
from over a hundred hours of research and getiing my collagen raped by 750mgs of test
Please link me some studies on that.

Stare

Stare

I just want to be good looking
You will not achieve anything. You will never be big and lean without roids, let's admit that.
I am natty and I mog every incel here

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
jefferson

jefferson

Mod
jefferson

jefferson

Mod
androidcel

androidcel

Banned
L

luksmax

Trainee
Look at any young bodybuilders collagen. (Even fitness models).

Jeff's Isn't that bad, but you aren't Jeff seid, you have no idea what could happen to your collagen even on the lowest amounts of gear, not to mention a wide array of other side effects, all for what? Not worth it imo, stay natty and build the physique women like NATURALLY.
Jeff looks fine, David Laid also looks fine (and he is on roids for some time). I dunno about giant guys, but thats not what I want anyway.
I'll pay the price.

Mujahid

Mujahid

Banned
Jeff looks fine, David Laid also looks fine (and he is on roids for some time). I dunno about giant guys, but thats not what I want anyway.
I'll pay the price.
Good luck boyo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)