I don't see any point dieting and training without roids

Rimcel

Rimcel

Instructor
It depends on your genetics. My friend got really huge after like 4 months of dedicated gymceling. But he has big wrists, wide shoulders and good muscle insertions. If you are like him you won’t need any roids. If your genetics are mediocre it is either years of hardcore training or roids. But even after that you will still look inferior compared to naturally gifted people

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Absent
Several studies have shown that toilets prefer atheletic body’s instead of big ones.

L

luksmax

Trainee
The second one is obvious not natty.
It depends on your genetics. My friend got really huge after like 4 months of dedicated gymceling. But he has big wrists, wide shoulders and good muscle insertions. If you are like him you won’t need any roids. If your genetics are mediocre it is either years of hardcore training or roids. But even after that you will still look inferior compared to naturally gifted people
I don't have good genetics. Ectomorph.
Several studies have shown that toilets prefer atheletic body’s instead of big ones.
Which studies?
I don't wanna be HUGE. David Laid is a good parameter for me.

Cretinous

Cretinous

Knowledgable
thats the exact same guy a few weeks apart, doofus

Rimcel

Rimcel

Instructor
The second one is obvious not natty.

I don't have good genetics. Ectomorph.

Which studies?
I don't wanna be HUGE. David Laid is a good parameter for me.
If you have bad genetics you won’t be huge no matter what you do. So no worries here

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
He’s referring to the modeling industry.
It still doesn't really matter, especially for him

Sure, if he was more musclar he'd go up by maybe 0. something PSL, but he'd pretty much go from JBs following him to JBs following him

Same goes for the average PSL user. Maybe training neck and getting more buff will bring you up 0. something PSL or maybe even 1, but really you will go from girls being disgusted by you to girls not being interested in you

Madness

Madness

Aspie scientist
It still doesn't really matter, especially for him

Sure, if he was more musclar he'd go up by maybe 0. something PSL, but he'd pretty much go from JBs following him to JBs following him

Same goes for the average PSL user. Maybe training neck and getting more buff will bring you up 0. something PSL or maybe even 1, but really you will go from girls being disgusted by you to girls not being interested in you
I agree with the Chico part but the average psl user can go up 1-2 psl with a gymcelled body

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I agree with the Chico part but the average psl user can go up 1-2 psl with a gymcelled body
No way. Maximum is 1, especially if he is an octomorph.

2 PSL if gymcelling would make you taller

Madness

Madness

Aspie scientist

I would say the average psl user claims 6 feet anyways. You would be surprised how much a body can do for you

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I would say the average psl user claims 6 feet anyways. You would be surprised how much a body can do for you
Me gymcelling at 5'7'' would bring me from creepy virgin to a compensating creepy virgin

Madness

Madness

Aspie scientist
Me gymcelling at 5'7'' would bring me from creepy virgin to a compensating creepy virgin
Maybe but gym is a good cope regardless

Madness

Madness

Aspie scientist
PSL is for face rating so it shouldn't include body boyos
body would add to SMV not to PSL
I thought about saying smv but yeh thanks fucker

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

Research>Rotting

Gymcelling is ineffective if your sub4, short or framecel. For me it could transform my body from skinny fat to athletic in two years which is an smv boost.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Gymcelling is ineffective if your sub4, short or framecel. For me it could transform my body from skinny fat to athletic in two years which is an smv boost.
If your shoirt it can hel, plenty of 5'6'' guys lift

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
Just become powermanlet bro

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

Research>Rotting
If your shoirt it can hel, plenty of 5'6'' guys lift
I meant giga manlets like 5'4 and under. I use to think gymcelling gets every man laid but boi was I wrong

Last edited:
FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I meant giga manlets like 5'4 and under. I use to think gymcelling gets every man but laid boi was I wrong
yeh I see bald ginger midget in my gym pretty built but no way he is getting laid. Id be suprised

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)