I don’t think I will make it into my 30s.

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
I’ll probably rope by the time I’m 26 or something. I’m even thinking of dropping out of college and doing some manual labor job or something because I can’t handle the mogging and I find it hard to maintain my sanity tbh. I’ll never be average, let alone above average. It’s too late by the time I get all surgeries done. I’ve missed out on a lot in my life and I see the point in living such an embarrassing life. It feels like I’m becoming more mentally unstable every fucking single day and I’m fucking stuck not knowing what to do tbh.

What did I do to deserve this shitty life ?? I’ve got the worst possible cards tbh(below-average face, height, IQ, etc….).

• +1
Reactions: Greycel Slayer, Lookologist003, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
Meanwhile Ronaldo at 38

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, Spiritualcell, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
find some entertaining hobbies and cope broski

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Or be a 38yo chad
9781787467323 300x300

• +1
find some entertaining hobbies and cope broski
That’s what I’ve been doing but all copes come to an end. You can’t ignore reality forever and I get triggered when I leave my basement.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Nick.Harte
I think you will. Just have faith.

• +1
Wishful thinking won’t help buddy boyo.
use the law of attraction instead of crying like a pussy. It's an ancient knowledge and works it's just that incels here have no faith at anything

• +1
  • JFL
Exact height is 177.5cm
dude wtf I thought you'd be an actual manlet, like sub 174. You're having suicidal thoughts over this? You already mog the average woman of the tallest country in the world. Just fraud 180 cm and you're average height almost everywhere. And if you do decide to take the LL route you could reach 188 cm/6'2, the beginning of the ideal male height range.

• +1
dude wtf I thought you'd be an actual manlet, like sub 174. You're having suicidal thoughts over this? You already mog the average woman of the tallest country in the world. Just fraud 180 cm and your average height almost everywhere. And if you do decide to take the LL route you could reach 188 cm/6'2, the beginning of the ideal male height range.
Idc about this bs. Average height is 6’1 tbh, and tall begins at 6’3-6’4. I’m not trolling when I say this and Idc about being taller than women. I wanna feel like a man, taller or rarely get mogged by other dudes. Majority of the athletes in college are around are 6’1+. : https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/roster/_/id/58/south-florida-bulls

This is what I call real men. I feel like a toddler tbh, and my stats are fucking horrible ngl.

I went outside last time, and got mogged by a German dude who was easily 6’3, had blue eyes and blonde pretty boy hairstyle.

I’ll probably rope by the time I’m 26 or something. I’m even thinking of dropping out of college and doing some manual labor job or something because I can’t handle the mogging and I find it hard to maintain my sanity tbh. I’ll never be average, let alone above average. It’s too late by the time I get all surgeries done. I’ve missed out on a lot in my life and I see the point in living such an embarrassing life. It feels like I’m becoming more mentally unstable every fucking single day and I’m fucking stuck not knowing what to do tbh.

What did I do to deserve this shitty life ?? I’ve got the worst possible cards tbh(below-average face, height, IQ, etc….).
It’s alright boyo.

• +1