I don't think it's possible to be happy unless you know you could have sex with every woman in existence if you wanted to

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Even one hypothetical potential rejection that passes through my consciousness in 1ms is enough to ruin my day

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
I just jack off and move on with my life you fucking sex addicted retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, 5'7 zoomer, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
Virginal hqnp Stacy for marriage/LTR/reproduction and a secret harem of at least 10 hot gigasluts is the only way a man can be fully satiated sexually. This is the golden combination.

99.9999% of men will never be able to achieve it. It requires a level of power, religion and authority only available to muslim Sultans and Sheiks in islamic countries. Celebs, billionaires and Chads get cucked, divorced and dumped every day.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
Virginal hqnp Stacy for marriage/LTR/reproduction and a secret harem of at least 10 hot gigasluts is the only way a man can be fully satiated sexually. This is the golden combination.

99.9999% of men will never be able to achieve it. It requires a level of power, religion and authority only available to muslim Sultans and Sheiks in islamic countries. Celebs, billionaires and Chads get cucked, divorced and dumped every day.
I need every woman in existence and through time

minimum