i dont think ive ever felt anything

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
you are what you look like

you are as intelligent as you are good looking

these are two things i already believed

something new i discovered is that the better looking you are the more you can feel. the more you taste, the better your vision, hearing and smell is. and those things go along the same lines as intelligence

the average person isnt brainwashed because they are dumb its because the system is specifically designed to brainwash those people. ugly ppl aint meant to exist the world aint designed for them

ugly people aint reproducing, their back is against the wall in every way in life which is why they have know choice but to naturally understand the true nature of this reality. its why so many ugly ppl are into conpiracy theory kinda stuff. they arent intelligent for it.

dunno what any of that stuff i said is but main thing this thread was supposed to be about was that the better looking you are the better all of your natural senses are

i squint/squinch unconciously sometimes when focusing on something imagine if my eyes were hooded i wouldnt need to do that

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
i don't recognize this song

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
i squint/squinch unconciously sometimes when focusing on something imagine if my eyes were hooded i wouldnt need to do that
THE BRUTALITY OF LIFE