I don't understand guys who physically beat their girlfriend

TheTakeoverHasBegun

TheTakeoverHasBegun

6'6 mulatto
Other than it's just pointless to beat up physically weak humans (I would simply just break up with them lol)
I would be so turned off by seeing all of her bruises
Wouldn't even want to be around her
Welts, cuts, black eyes etc etc are revolting to look at period but imagine seeing that on a girl you find attractive enough to make your girlfriend?
Nigga..that's gross as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei, Xangsane, dopaminebeyondfried and 24 others
Like Imagine my avi with a black eye and busted lip
Absolutely horrifying thing to imagine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, zura, Deleted member 49130 and 8 others
It looks good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, sudanguy, Gaygymmaxx and 17 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, WeiWei, zura and 8 others
Other than it's just pointless to beat up physically weak humans (I would simply just break up with them lol)
Welts, cuts, black eyes etc etc are revolting to look at period but imagine seeing that on a girl you find attractive enough to make your girlfriend?
It’s like beating up a child or a small cat/dog

Foids are so physically beneath you that beating them up validates your own lack of manhood, there’s legit no reason to just straight up beat on a bitch unless it’s for self defense

Even if a foid did ever step to me physically I would never outright beat her, probably just smack her around a bit, only way I’d think I’d ever actually beat up a bitch is if she posed a thread to my family or something like that otherwise it’s not worth it

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 49130, sudanguy and 19 others
They assert dominance

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
Its to put her into place

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei, zeshama, ElTruecel and 11 others

Foids are so physically beneath you that beating them up validates your own lack of manhood, there’s legit no reason to just straight up beat on a bitch unless it’s for self defense

Even if a foid did ever step to me physically I would never outright beat her, probably just smack her around a bit, only way I’d think I’d ever actually beat up a bitch is if she posed a thread to my family or something like that otherwise it’s not worth it
Biggest powermove would be being so relaxed and high t in the situation that you just stun her by slightly pushing her away you with just your palm while doing a masculine giggle and preparing to light up a cigarette calmly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, sudanguy, wollet2 and 15 others
They have mommy issue and/or are insecure

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, TheMaxxer333 and moggathon
They assert dominance
Its to put her into place
If you have to assert dominance over something so far beneath and inferior to you mentally and physically you were never dominant to begin with

I won’t lie tho some bitches do deserve to get the shit beat out of them tho ngl, their mouthes be too fucking wild and go unchecked for years till a nigga decks them in their mouth
Biggest powermove would be being so relaxed and high t in the situation that you just stun her by slightly pushing her away you with just your palm while doing a masculine giggle and preparing to light up a cigarette calmly
Bro thinks he’s in a fucking anime 💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing, Patient A and 13 others

nice imagination

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Spiritualcell and TsarTsar444
I vaguely understand the concept, it's more about having control and shit but yeah, if u need to take it so far just to have some control you're a bitch compensating for your looks and dickgame (among other stuff).

It's psycho/sociopath shit because it aims to prey on weakness instead of dominating with actual (metaphorical) strength.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, DelonLover1999, Pikabro and 2 others
Beat those whores tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: spark, Sprinkles, moggathon and 1 other person
It’s already disgusting to look at
I got something planned for you and your family that y'all won't ever forget
EVER!

If you have to assert dominance over something so far beneath and inferior to you mentally and physically you were never dominant to begin with

I won’t lie tho some bitches do deserve to get the shit beat out of them tho ngl, their mouthes be too fucking wild and go unchecked for years till a nigga decks them in their mouth

Just restrain them by bear hugging them from behind
Just keep them locked and in place
Will be impossible for her to escape unless she somehow overpowers you
That's literally all you need to do with girls, especially if you are way bigger than them
Niggas who actually need to chris brown girls are weak
Simple as that

And if you bear hug her she will probably get turned on once she cools down

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, diamondbill, Pikabro and 2 others
I would just hug her and playfully molest her if she tried to hurt me. Or I’d just get dominated considering I’m not especially strong. Man it must be nice to have a woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, ShowerMaxxing, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
you're a 2023cel so you wouldn't know, but we used to have an eastern-european drunk who made some money with crypto, who posted videos of himself beating up his slays just for them to fuck him afterwards and write him text-walls of how much they loved him.

weird world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gus17, hopeless NTmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 10 others
Cope girls like it

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy, StalinCel and Sprinkles
A man who hits a woman isn't a man. Jfl hitting a woman is basically hitting a defenseless person and imagine being proud of that lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, TheTakeoverHasBegun, falcon1 and 1 other person
Foids love it man. They get wet and don’t care whether you like it or not.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, MexicanShortHotGuy, StalinCel and 4 others
you're a 2023cel so you wouldn't know, but we used to have an eastern-european drunk who made some money with crypto, who posted videos of himself beating up his slays just for them to fuck him afterwards and write him text-walls of how much they loved him.

weird world.
I wonder if crypto is that easy then

As fellow dark triad BBCs you should understand more than anything that the suffering of others is something that gives immense joy and satisfaction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, klip11, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 1 other person

weird world.
2021 shit?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
beating girls is LOW T beat ur meat instead bro

or weak men bro!

just leave your abusive partner theory (Ineffective against chad)

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Some of them have fetish for bruises cuts and burns

Download 6

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing, forevergymcelling and 7 others

weird world.
Do you still have his name? Cage tbh
As fellow dark triad BBCs you should understand more than anything that the suffering of others is something that gives immense joy and satisfaction
Blud thinks we’re Batman 💀

if you beat them they can get a scar halo

Sadly not, but many of the 2021cels will know
Damn
Need someone to find those threads
Need to see this insanity for myself

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Damn
Need someone to find those threads
Need to see this insanity for myself
@TRUE_CEL do you remember who the polish/russian user what who used to post videos of him drunkenly beating up his girlfriends? Was around the 2021-era

weird world.
Is he the guy who got reposted to inceltears?

nothing gayer and small dick than hitting a woman on g

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and wollet2
it's fun

"muh....but but but its not manly bro, dont hit woman bro, they are weak even if they piss you off, prey on the strong bro"
"Start hunting with your bare hands bro, tiger, lion ,bear , elephants etc" :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, StalinCel and Pikabro
I personally think beating women is cope, all beating a woman does is just silence her, it doesn't change how she feels about you. All that's going to happen is instead of bitching to you vocally, she's just going to act out her disagreement with you and do annoying acts against you. What are you going to do then lol, beat her for treating you like shit?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

women are mentally superior to men

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
it's just the nature of low functioning subhumans. they really don't think things through. everything is just done on impulse.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
"muh....but but but its not manly bro, dont hit woman bro, they are weak even if they piss you off, prey on the strong bro"
"Start hunting with your bare hands bro, tiger, lion ,bear , elephants etc" :ROFLMAO:
scratch-my-head-dwayne.gif

internet-meme-brainlet-outlet-mens-premium-longsleeve-shirt.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and klip11
low t opinion

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah but not by very much
You and @TheTakeoverHasBegun dissapoint me. Sure beating a woman’s silly same with beating a kid (doubt you have an issue with that though huh, hypocrite) but a hoe needs to be slapped brutally then so be it. Now I’m kind too kind for my own good so I prob won’t do it but hitting a foid or your kid once as a man should get the message across, one well placed punch/slap should be all you need to make a hoe know her place

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and Kamui
You and @TheTakeoverHasBegun dissapoint me. Sure beating a woman’s silly same with beating a kid (doubt you have an issue with that though huh, hypocrite)
I actually do have an issue with beating on children lmao, most of the time it’s just not necessary at all, if you wanna discipline your kids just take sum shit away from them
but a hoe needs to be slapped brutally then so be it. Now I’m kind too kind for my own good so I prob won’t do it but hitting a foid or your kid once as a man should get the message across, one well placed punch/slap should be all you need to make a hoe know her place
I was mainly speaking from the perspective of someone who lives in a western country, you as a man should know the dangers of what putting your hands on a woman entails, you even lightly tap that bitch then she can just lie and take you went Chris Breezy on her and then after that your social rep is fucked jfc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212, PrinceLuenLeoncur and RecessedChinCel
Women start it and then the guys defend themselves

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy and Kamui