I don't understand guys who physically beat their girlfriend

Other than it's just pointless to beat up physically weak humans (I would simply just break up with them lol)
I would be so turned off by seeing all of her bruises
Wouldn't even want to be around her
Welts, cuts, black eyes etc etc are revolting to look at period but imagine seeing that on a girl you find attractive enough to make your girlfriend?
Nigga..that's gross as fuck
on God how can you have so little control over yourself that you hit and injure someone that cannot do anything to you. They are entirely at your mercy and trust you not to hurt them. because fuck, you literally have no reason to hurt them, it serves you NO evolutionary advantage. Yet you’re still such a scum of a man that you lay hands on them. Tbh never said this but anyone who hits a woman should burn in hell and is honestly irredeemable as a person.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, MexicanShortHotGuy, forevermirin and 1 other person
on God how can you have so little control over yourself that you hit and injure someone that cannot do anything to you. They are entirely at your mercy and trust you not to hurt them. because fuck, you literally have no reason to hurt them, it serves you NO evolutionary advantage. Yet you’re still such a scum of a man that you lay hands on them. Tbh never said this but anyone who hits a woman should burn in hell and is honestly irredeemable as a person.
well well, chimps usually do that to keep the female in place. we simply implemented money and religion for the same reason and not having to rely on fists but this shit eventually collapsed so the natural beastly rage of men emerges

• +1
Reactions: mid
well well, chimps usually do that to keep the female in place. we simply implemented money and religion for the same reason and not having to rely on fists but this shit eventually collapsed so the natural beastly rage of men emerges
lets inject men with female hormones so they stop this

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and FutureSlayer
Solid analogy, honestly too drunk to come up with an entire valid counter to that but give me a second.

The strongest male doesn’t need to keep his female in place. Why would she leave him in the first place. And if any other male was to touch his female(s) (because face it, if you’re the best, all the females are yours) then you’re at the wrath of him.
Furthermore, while we are extremely akin to chimps in terms of genetics, we are still far different in terms of behavior and biology. To a female chimp, getting hit by your man is likely equivalent to a female human getting yelled at or scolded by her man. As chimps are ridiculously strong and resilient and lack proper language, so physical communication is the only way they can truly communicate complex or important situations.
While I do think simplifying our behavior down to evolutionary terms - and then comparing it to our distant relatives - is a good way of explaining behavior. I also believe that you’re misusing this argument, as we are not chimps, and unless you want to give up your humanity and resort to chimpanzee ways of communication with your woman, I’d say it’s best to not hit your girl to keep her in line. Finally, to add on to that, is it not the lowest form of man when we resort back to our ancestors way of acting. Is that not regressive towards the natural road of evolution? Why be someone reminiscent of the past generations of our blood when the only thing relevant to our own evolution is the future?

Solid analogy, honestly too drunk to come up with an entire valid counter to that but give me a second.

The strongest male doesn’t need to keep his female in place. Why would she leave him in the first place. And if any other male was to touch his female(s) (because face it, if you’re the best, all the females are yours) then you’re at the wrath of him.
Furthermore, while we are extremely akin to chimps in terms of genetics, we are still far different in terms of behavior and biology. To a female chimp, getting hit by your man is likely equivalent to a female human getting yelled at or scolded by her man. As chimps are ridiculously strong and resilient and lack proper language, so physical communication is the only way they can truly communicate complex or important situations.
While I do think simplifying our behavior down to evolutionary terms - and then comparing it to our distant relatives - is a good way of explaining behavior. I also believe that you’re misusing this argument, as we are not chimps, and unless you want to give up your humanity and resort to chimpanzee ways of communication with your woman, I’d say it’s best to not hit your girl to keep her in line. Finally, to add on to that, is it not the lowest form of man when we resort back to our ancestors way of acting. Is that not regressive towards the natural road of evolution? Why be someone reminiscent of the past generations of our blood when the only thing relevant to our own evolution is the future?
idk why he has to do that. but they actually do lol

idk why he has to do that. but they actually do lol
wtf did you know i went to ASU before you sent me this link?

Aggression is linked to high T in animals and being more aggressive would also ward off other more timid males in mating competition and would likely signal to the female chimp that the male is going to protect her and her children in the case of danger.

Anyway, that didn’t really counter any of what i said. I’ve never met anyone else who takes an evolutionary psychology approach to understanding and rationalizing human behavior so i would like you to respond to the rest. (Or not, i’m still 20 shots deep so my reading comprehension is rather sub par right now)

wtf did you know i went to ASU before you sent me this link?

Aggression is linked to high T in animals and being more aggressive would also ward off other more timid males in mating competition and would likely signal to the female chimp that the male is going to protect her and her children in the case of danger.

Anyway, that didn’t really counter any of what i said. I’ve never met anyone else who takes an evolutionary psychology approach to understanding and rationalizing human behavior so i would like you to respond to the rest. (Or not, i’m still 20 shots deep so my reading comprehension is rather sub par right now)
idk bro it’s not like I’m justifying them but that’s a reasonable reaction as every signle kind of deterrent to women hypergamy failed. You probably need to be a high iq psycho to manipulate her and not having to resort to hands

idk bro it’s not like I’m justifying them but that’s a reasonable reaction as every signle kind of deterrent to women hypergamy failed. You probably need to be a high iq psycho to manipulate her and not having to resort to hands
if you resort to hands and she has any respect for herself she will leave you.
also if her guy friends or male family members find out you hit her, they will kill you. (Coming from a guy with a lot of sisters, I will cut the dick off of a man who hits any one of them then feed it to him)
Also, if you do something that makes her want to leave, then let her leave. You need to work on yourself in that case. And it’s not hard to manipulate girls into staying, a lot of my 1SD friends do it all the time. You just need to understand psychology.

It’s like beating up a child or a small cat/dog

Foids are so physically beneath you that beating them up validates your own lack of manhood, there’s legit no reason to just straight up beat on a bitch unless it’s for self defense
holy brainwash

everyone picks on someone thats not their own size in nature

always pick an easy prey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and FutureSlayer
also if her guy friends or male family members find out you hit her, they will kill you. (Coming from a guy with a lot of sisters, I will cut the dick off of a man who hits any one of them then feed it to him)
Also, if you do something that makes her want to leave, then let her leave. You need to work on yourself in that case. And it’s not hard to manipulate girls into staying, a lot of my 1SD friends do it all the time. You just need to understand psychology.
would u be ok with ur sisters whoring around then?

holy brainwash

always pick an easy prey
would be retarded to do the opposite tbh i always cage at that pov

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 50702
would u be ok with ur sisters whoring around then?
I have no emotion towards that.
If they’re safe and happy then ok i guess. As long as it’s not known by people, can’t have the family name being disrespected.
My sisters are all 5.75 psl + so imo if they can get with the best man they can find (hypergamy or whatever) then my bloodline gets an extra boost.
4/5 of my sisters wouldn’t do that though, as that’s not who they are and they have respect for themselves. The other one probably does whore around, that’s just who she is she craves attention and shit and without it she’s mad. I’ve tried to help her mature throughout the years but it’s heartbreaking seeing her go back to her old ways. I have hope that she will grow but if she doesn’t, and still finds happiness in getting with the most attractive guys she can then okay. She’s got 130+ IQ, 5’ 8” height and 5.75 PSL looks so i don’t really worry about what she is doing rn because she’s set genetically and worse case has to marry an ugly rich guy.
Keep in mind i’m like full blown machiavellian to the point where most of the time I fell inhuman so i’m speaking on her from that perspective. I understand you’ll disagree with how i feel on that.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer and Deleted member 50702
holy brainwash

always pick an easy prey
Humans strive to be better than nature. Furthermore if you’re too low IQ to understand why most of humans evolved the emotion empathy and why most of humans would kill a man who hurt one of the families woman in a primal setting than you’re a lost cause.

Most men become unbelievably angry when they hear about a woman or anything innocent + beneficial being hurt by a fully functioning male. That’s an evolutionary advantage to have that fucking behavior and it’s pretty obvious why it’s in so many men. You try to rationalize your fucked up world view by comparing our species to others yet you neglect to acknowledge that our behavior (that of NOT picking on the weak) is here because it HAD to serve an evolutionary advantage.

Humans strive to be better than nature.
impossible
Most men become unbelievably angry when they hear about a woman or anything innocent + beneficial being hurt by a fully functioning male. That’s an evolutionary advantage to have that fucking behavior and it’s pretty obvious why it’s in so many men. You try to rationalize your fucked up world view by comparing our species to others yet you neglect to acknowledge that our behavior (that of NOT picking on the weak) is here because it HAD to serve an evolutionary advantage.
thats brainwash, babies steal from eachother all the time etc and get confused when their parents tell them not to steal etc

i used to kill random animals when i was 8 too

obviously peopel wouldnt pick on someone for no reason, but no one would make things hard for themself by for example stealing a strong guys food instead of some weak guys food

Last edited:
Giga low T trait, kill yourself faggot nigger

impossible

thats brainwash, babies steal from eachother all the time etc and get confused when their parents tell them not to steal etc

i used to kill random animals when i was 8 too
you used to kill random animals when your were 8 because you’re of the rare .1% of the population that has psychopathy or akin disorders. You think it’s brainwash because you cannot comprehend anything else. Psychopathy and psychopathy like disorders in some cases served advantages but that was super rare, and that’s reflected on how little of the population has it. And as per babies stealing from other babies, that makes sense as the one that stole the food was the one that was strong enough to survive in nature. However babies don’t run - nor even function for that matter - a society. So the lack of empathy is understandable. I think babies start developing empathy around like 5 or 6? Idk i can’t really remember it that well right now.
Also, even if you are a psychopath or something akin, your lack of empathy for those animals is understandable. As they aren’t members of your own species so you have to reason to attach any emotional value to it, you may have just had stunted empathy development because we usually tend to attach human esque emotional attachments and value to animals when we are young due to societal influences. However, when times get rough we obviously pick our own species over others. IE we would eat our pet dogs and cats when famine struck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
you used to kill random animals when your were 8 because you’re of the rare .1% of the population that has psychopathy or akin disorders. You think it’s brainwash because you cannot comprehend anything else. Psychopathy and psychopathy like disorders in some cases served advantages but that was super rare, and that’s reflected on how little of the population has it. And as per babies stealing from other babies, that makes sense as the one that stole the food was the one that was strong enough to survive in nature. However babies don’t run - nor even function for that matter - a society. So the lack of empathy is understandable. I think babies start developing empathy around like 5 or 6? Idk i can’t really remember it that well right now.
Also, even if you are a psychopath or something akin, your lack of empathy for those animals is understandable. As they aren’t members of your own species so you have to reason to attach any emotional value to it, you may have just had stunted empathy development because we usually tend to attach human esque emotional attachments and value to animals when we are young due to societal influences. However, when times get rough we obviously pick our own species over others. IE we would eat our pet dogs and cats when famine struck.
"psychopathy" is advantageous af till this day

impossible

obviously peopel wouldnt pick on someone for no reason, but no one would make things hard for themself by for example stealing a strong guys food instead of some weak guys food
When did i ever argue this? I’m talking about having 0 exigence for hitting an innocent weaker creature. And food is much more different and dire than mating options.
Therefore your argument is voided because I was talking about hitting a woman because she wanted to leave you, or because she did anything in general. No reason to hit a woman unless it’s in self defense.

• +1
When did i ever argue this? I’m talking about having 0 exigence for hitting an innocent weaker creature. And food is much more different and dire than mating options.
Therefore your argument is voided because I was talking about hitting a woman because she wanted to leave you, or because she did anything in general. No reason to hit a woman unless it’s in self defense.
tbh i only meant the part of him thinking its bad to go for someone weak

i agree you shouldnt need to hit a woman for her to stay with you

apex predator beast would never do that in nature, hed just move on

tbh i only meant the part of him thinking its bad to go for someone weak

i agree you shouldnt need to hit a woman for her to stay with you

apex predator beast would never do that in nature, hed just move on
it’s bad to go for someone weak unprovoked of course. If I have a reason to, IE life or death yea that’s only natural. But if i’m unprovoked and go for someone weak simply because of my own ego issues or desires, I am a sick individual and i would argue: inhuman.

• +1
it’s bad to go for someone weak unprovoked of course. If I have a reason to, IE life or death yea that’s only natural. But if i’m unprovoked and go for someone weak simply because of my own ego issues or desires, I am a sick individual and i would argue: inhuman.
no one would look for trouble on purpose unless theyre mentally ill yeah

• +1
Reactions: bodydmorph2004
no one would look for trouble on purpose unless theyre mentally ill yeah
Alr good debate, was fun to test myself when i’m this drunk and interesting to get another perspective. Cheers bro 🥂

there was no debate bro
debate
argue about (a subject), especially in a formal manner.

was that not what we just did? Explain to me what i’m missing

debate
argue about (a subject), especially in a formal manner.

was that not what we just did? Explain to me what i’m missing
just a misunderstnading since we agree (for the most part)
i wrote my first post poorly itt

I actually do have an issue with beating on children lmao, most of the time it’s just not necessary at all, if you wanna discipline your kids just take sum shit away from them

I was mainly speaking from the perspective of someone who lives in a western country, you as a man should know the dangers of what putting your hands on a woman entails, you even lightly tap that bitch then she can just lie and take you went Chris Breezy on her and then after that your social rep is fucked jfc
I’m aware. But whores do need to be slapped up every now and then and I’ll have 0 sympathy. Would you annoy a bear? No ofc not cos you know you’ll get rkt, so why do women think they can annoy men without facing the Fatality mortal combat flawless victory screen

Instead of beating a kid just sit them down explain what they did wrong and take their shit away as you said. And if you must hit then just one hard slap will get the message across just like with a foid as both are children

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Kamui
you're a 2023cel so you wouldn't know, but we used to have an eastern-european drunk who made some money with crypto, who posted videos of himself beating up his slays just for them to fuck him afterwards and write him text-walls of how much they loved him.

weird world.

This is why I'm depressed all the time...

I’m aware. But whores do need to be slapped up every now and then and I’ll have 0 sympathy. Would you annoy a bear? No ofc not cos you know you’ll get rkt, so why do women think they can annoy men without facing the Fatality mortal combat flawless victory screen

Instead of beating a kid just sit them down explain what they did wrong and take their shit away as you said. And if you must hit then just one hard slap will get the message across just like with a foid as both are children
Ye, the thing is with kids if they act up you can just leverage their ps5 or iPad or sum shit then 9/10 times they’ll fall in line

With foids they know they have one of the most valuable resources in the world, which is their vaginas, you can’t bargain much with that

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Ye, the thing is with kids if they act up you can just leverage their ps5 or iPad or sum shit then 9/10 times they’ll fall in line

With foids they know they have one of the most valuable resources in the world, which is their vaginas, you can’t bargain much with that
True and white men who are the biggest cucks on earth made it illegal to beat a bitch into subservience. Well Slavic Cumskins still do this but they are just lightskin Arabs at this point. Only in cumskin dominated nations can a bitch be rude and not get brutally punished, go to Africa, LATAM, Asia etc and hoes know their place. You think an Indian woman will be rude in India? Fuck no cos she knows her skull will be split

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
@Vermilioncore enlighten this poor guy who got his mind filled with all the BluePill, BlackPill and NormieRedPill propaganda. Tell him the truth. Reveal to him, the ExtremeRedPill :redpill: :redpill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Women want men to beat them. That’s their true nature. If a man doesn’t beat her, she will find someone who will. But, the is ashamed to admit this. @StalinCel

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy and StalinCel
Women want men to beat them. That’s their true nature. If a man doesn’t beat her, she will find someone who will. But, the is ashamed to admit this. @StalinCel
Yes. But rapemaxxing is priority. Beating (some slaps in the ass, boobs, face. Not anything extreme) is secondary.

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy
scratch-my-head-dwayne.gif

internet-meme-brainlet-outlet-mens-premium-longsleeve-shirt.jpg

is that you ?

it's a mark that bitch's taken, like wedding ring for couples.
also by not understanding thiz you got filtered

I think the real cowards are the white knights. Attacking weaker men and joining in groups against just 1 guy. Bunch of cowards.

Also, as I've always said women are physically stronger than you think, roidcels.

I wish I could be a tall gymmaxxed Chad for beating up my girls and can even intimidate and even almost kill at least three men (in videogame).

Apart, foids always seek for problems. Idk why cucks like to protect them. They may look like children for macho white knights but they surely aren't.

Remember, bitches like beatings and it's scientifically proven.

In b4, you're a Latino.:soy: Mexico has harsher laws against violence against women than America. Even cucks here think to kill a man just for beating the shit out of their princesitas. :soy:

Last edited:
You're a cuck for not letting a man attacking your sisters, also, I bet you just prey on weaker men or join in a group of at least 5 men against one.

If they’re safe and happy then ok i guess. As long as it’s not known by people, can’t have the family name being disrespected.
My sisters are all 5.75 psl + so imo if they can get with the best man they can find (hypergamy or whatever) then my bloodline gets an extra boost.
4/5 of my sisters wouldn’t do that though, as that’s not who they are and they have respect for themselves. The other one probably does whore around, that’s just who she is she craves attention and shit and without it she’s mad. I’ve tried to help her mature throughout the years but it’s heartbreaking seeing her go back to her old ways. I have hope that she will grow but if she doesn’t, and still finds happiness in getting with the most attractive guys she can then okay. She’s got 130+ IQ, 5’ 8” height and 5.75 PSL looks so i don’t really worry about what she is doing rn because she’s set genetically and worse case has to marry an ugly rich guy.
Keep in mind i’m like full blown machiavellian to the point where most of the time I fell inhuman so i’m speaking on her from that perspective. I understand you’ll disagree with how i feel on that.
You're a cuck if you care about happiness of a foid. No ever girl would ever give you sex and they, as the whores they are, are going to let a thugmaxxed Chad or Tyrone beating you up to death.

Good luck on your gf being beaten up and being a cumrag. Mr. Real Man. :soy:

True and white men who are the biggest cucks on earth made it illegal to beat a bitch into subservience. Well Slavic Cumskins still do this but they are just lightskin Arabs at this point. Only in cumskin dominated nations can a bitch be rude and not get brutally punished, go to Africa, LATAM, Asia etc and hoes know their place. You think an Indian woman will be rude in India? Fuck no cos she knows her skull will be split
No. LATAM is as feminist as America and Western Europe. So there are way worse laws against violence against women also cucks will kill you just for touching their princesitas.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You and @TheTakeoverHasBegun dissapoint me. Sure beating a woman’s silly same with beating a kid (doubt you have an issue with that though huh, hypocrite) but a hoe needs to be slapped brutally then so be it. Now I’m kind too kind for my own good so I prob won’t do it but hitting a foid or your kid once as a man should get the message across, one well placed punch/slap should be all you need to make a hoe know her place
I think beating up kids is not necessary but NOT ALL kids react the same.

NT kids just feel like some smack in their body and then walk away like nothing had happened. Obviously if vicious, they can feel some trauma by it.

But Non-NT kids are hypersensitive, so you can kill them in life just because you wanted to "correct" them. Autistic kids can even withdraw themselves instead of "learning" from it.

Psychopath kids... HAHAHAHAAHA. You don't even want to know what kind of shit is able to do with you. Maybe you will know when you sleep... or maybe not. 💀

So, in my opinion, kids are not the same as women. Except, maybe for girls, but even then, they haven't enough estrogens yet.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just slap her next time you have sex, no need to get violent oustside of sex

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Having sisters truly turns a man to a cuck wtf

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
It’s 2024 and people unironically still resort to appeal to nature fallacy to make a moral claim and can’t get past the is/ought to problem to justify moral claims and ethics.

• JFL
Beating a woman is just a resort when she's unknown
If i know her why would I do it

I personally believe in beating them same as any other man

When I walk past a women who is making my Survival harder or sowing bad reputation about me

I only wish to kill them and nothing else

This concept however only applies to stranger

• +1
I think beating up kids is not necessary but NOT ALL kids react the same.

NT kids just feel like some smack in their body and then walk away like nothing had happened. Obviously if vicious, they can feel some trauma by it.

But Non-NT kids are hypersensitive, so you can kill them in life just because you wanted to "correct" them. Autistic kids can even withdraw themselves instead of "learning" from it.

Psychopath kids... HAHAHAHAAHA. You don't even want to know what kind of shit is able to do with you. Maybe you will know when you sleep... or maybe not. 💀

So, in my opinion, kids are not the same as women. Except, maybe for girls, but even then, they haven't enough estrogens yet.
Yes it depends on the kid but all kids suffer trauma from being beaten make no mistake it’s jsut Stockholm syndrome preventing you from hating your parents after such events

Perhaps they are high T darktriadmaxxed sadists and really enjoy it.

It’s 2024 and people unironically still resort to appeal to nature fallacy to make a moral claim and can’t get past the is/ought to problem to justify moral claims and ethics.
Why is resort to nature a fallacy exactly?:lul: