justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
women are so beautiful and hot and cute to look and be with at
literally nothing more pleasurable then fucking a vagine and ejaculating in it

how can you be gay?
your job as a male is to find and breed with almost as many female as possible

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, TUSSELEIF, SteveRogers and 7 others
Might be spiritual, like a feminine spirit accidentally inhabiting a male body or some chittt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lassebasse, DelonLover1999, chosen-one and 10 others
Jfl at not liking pussy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Sprinkles and justinzayn
Might be spiritual, like a feminine spirit accidentally inhabiting a male body or some chittt
that means a failed male thats accepted defeat ,over his lack of masculinity
not following his primal instinct

That's not a free will decision... they were made gay by their environment, hormones and the way their brain works.

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse, hardestmfintheroom, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
that means a failed male thats accepted defeat ,over his lack of masculinity
not following his primal instinct
chit idk mane, i'm just throwin chit out there.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
actually true, it seems to me atleast the masculine in terms of beauty if just inferior to the feminine, looking at features on a gender neutral non biased perspective, even the objectively best-looking men are inferior to the lowest mid womyn, honestly kinda makes u wonder if womyn have some kind of vision impairment to find men attractive, im just being honest, dont understand how they aren't all lesbians, makes sense why straight men can be the only true artists as they can understand beauty.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and justinzayn
pussy is visually disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shycel, chosen-one, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
actually true, it seems to me atleast the masculine in terms of beauty if just inferior to the feminine, looking at features on a gender neutral non biased perspective, even the objectively best-looking men are inferior to the lowest mid womyn, honestly kinda makes u wonder if womyn have some kind of vision impairment to find men attractive, im just being honest, dont understand how they aren't all lesbians, makes sense why straight men can be the only true artists as they can understand beauty.
You’re retarded , study Ancient Greece
Dionysus Adonis Zeus . All handsome male gods

• Love it
Reactions: bishounen0bladee
blud asking this on the forum where people are obsessed with male/models looks and act accordingly that with other users. go figure it out, it's not that hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested, Kamui, Supreme and 1 other person
You’re retarded , study Ancient Greece
Dionysus Adonis Zeus . All handsome male gods
dionysus, adonis, and apollo are known for their beauty because they have feminine features, and are seen as very androgynous, I think its u who needs to study ancient greece.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and justinzayn
dionysus, adonis, and apollo are known for their beauty because they have feminine features, and are seen as very androgynous, I think its u who needs to study ancient greece.
Androgynous is 50 percent male too chud, keep putting pussy on that pedestal

• Woah
Androgynous is 50 percent male too chud, keep putting pussy on that pedestal
if the amount of feminine percent is what makes a god more beautiful then that backs up what I literally just said, if ur a faggot then I can understand why u see things the way u do. a 50% beautiful god would still be inferior to afrodite.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
because their butholes is tingly instead their penis.

• JFL
because their butholes is tingly instead their penis.
r u gay? any faggots here to confirm this? never pondered this in my quest to figure out if its even possible to be gay and if they r trolling.

• +1
r u gay? any faggots here to confirm this? never pondered this in my quest to figure out if its even possible to be gay and if they r trolling.
no but i fucked a gay person, basically they identify as female even tho they have penis. their penis is like decoration.
after i fucked him, i thought he would cum or sth but then he started jerking off. i was like huh so u do cum from your penis, i thought u cum from ur ass after i fucked u.
anyway idk much about them.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, jflsnowdzz, justinzayn and 2 others
Btw how is college going man

no but i fucked a gay person, basically they identify as female even tho they have penis. their penis is like decoration.
after i fucked him, i thought he would cum or sth but then he started jerking off. i was like huh so u do cum from your penis, i thought u cum from ur ass after i fucked u.
anyway idk much about them.
yeah always suspected the fags were trannies who were 2 scared to transition or couldnt

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, GuyFromSingapore, justinzayn and 2 others
ask @Eriot Lodger , he is literally gay.

Being gay is being sexually desperate. Show me one chad (with a normal childhood) who is lusted by women but goes for men instead? you can't.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, justinzayn and Deleted member 11126
ask @Eriot Lodger , he is literally gay.
yeah they keep muddying the water coming up with obscure permutations of sexuality when in realty the fags just want to be womyn, mostly cause of chemicalmaxxing and fucking up their hormones and shit, it is what it is I guess, turning the frogs gay.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Psychophilly
yeah they keep muddying the water coming up with obscure permutations of sexuality when in realty the fags just want to be womyn, mostly cause of chemicalmaxxing and fucking up their hormones and shit, it is what it is I guess, turning the frogs gay.
i know a gay guy who told me he used to have crush on females in college and shit. but then he later convinced himself that he wanted to be friend with them, like a girl to girl relationship.
weird shit

Being gay is being sexually desperate. Show me one chad (with a normal childhood) who is lusted by women but goes for men instead? you can't.
I knew this chad in HS who had these females around him but never dated them later found out when he came out as gay why.

But I have no clue what his childhood was like maybe he got molested or something he was also super NT. Although a lot of gay people fit this mold you are saying.

• Woah
Matt Bomer.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel and Deleted member 23391
That's because being gay is a mental illness. It is not supposed to make sense.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and justinzayn
  • +1
weird world, opry is a cuck

• +1
No women looks better than Barrett or is more beautiful, stfu

cope

they just cant get pussy

• +1
Sexually molested in all likelihood. Being too pretty is a death sentence for men.
their dads or uncles molested them due to dead bedroom

fags just cant get laid

Attachments

• hapacela.png
    hapacela.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
  • hapacel2.png
    hapacel2.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 0
No women looks better than Barrett or is more beautiful, stfu
u see and believe this because u r probably bi sorry but objectivly speaking in a completly logical perspective on what is attractive and what is not barrett would be uglier than 99% LTB

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Gays aren’t even the same. To complicate shit there are masculine gays and feminine gays. And these usually fuck each other. Not fem on fem or masc on masc.

There is also a study that shows that attraction to trannys goes through the same pathway as attraction to actual women. The brain perceives them as feminine

• +1
Gays aren’t even the same. To complicate shit there are masculine gays and feminine gays. And these usually fuck each other. Not fem on fem or masc on masc.

There is also a study that shows that attraction to trannys goes through the same pathway as attraction to actual women. The brain perceives them as feminine
cope they cant get women

• +1
u see and believe this because u r probably bi sorry but objectivly speaking in a completly logical perspective on what is attractive and what is not barrett would be uglier than 99% LTB
I’m not bi doofus and you’re the one being illogical because baretts bone structure is far better than most Stacy’s so how the fuck he uglier than most ltb, holy shit you are fucking stupid

• Woah
I’m not bi doofus and you’re the one being illogical because baretts bone structure is far better than most Stacy’s so how the fuck he uglier than most ltb, holy shit you are fucking stupid View attachment 2497468
this is because I have the power of a third eye and can visualize with my mind that face on a females body and it would look ugly, trans like, and not turn me in the slightest, on the otherhand I imagine u would find that very attractive and ur penis would get hard because u r faggot

• +1
  • Woah
I’m not bi doofus and you’re the one being illogical because baretts bone structure is far better than most Stacy’s so how the fuck he uglier than most ltb, holy shit you are fucking stupid View attachment 2497468
mods ban him for homosexuality
@Preston @TRUE_CEL

• Woah
  • Woah
mods ban him for homosexuality
@Preston @TRUE_CEL
Ban him for his retarded comment about Barrett being uglier than 99 percent of ltb foids @Preston @Truecel14

cope they cant get women
If that was true then most gay clubs would be full of the biggest sub 5 incels you ever seen. I don’t think that’s the case.

• +1
This guy is skeleton af

• +1

Creating_Bugs_Bunny%27s_%22No%22.jpg

If that was true then most gay clubs would be full of the biggest sub 5 incels you ever seen. I don’t think that’s the case.
because ironically a lot of men wind up with women because of their looks, and this helps them to see how women really are:

asexual, golddigging, nasty, etc, who dont want men the way men want women

you actually have to GET women to understand women

• Woah
i should clarify

i meant, gay men can't GET pussy.

even if you "get" a woman you cant make her want you like you want her.

lack of pussy turns men gay. if youre rich, handsome chad, and your own woman doesnt want to have sex with you, you will start to hate women

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and justinzayn
I never said that nor said anything that would imply this I simply said males simply are not beautiful as this is a feminine trait, I can mire a man's handsomeness, which he is certainly, but I cannot find him more attractive than a ltb.
If you photoshopped Barrett as a female face or FaceApped him with no changes to bone structure he would destroy any ltb. So sorry you would find him more attractive than most women wether you want to admit it or not.

because ironically a lot of men wind up with women because of their looks, and this helps them to see how women really are:

asexual, golddigging, nasty, etc, who dont want men the way men want women

you actually have to GET women to understand women
Yeah but that’s not the back story of most faggots.

Gay shit is simpler than people try to make it out to be.

I think gay shit has to do with dominant vs submissive sexual inclinations and feminine vs masculine body and personality perceptions of themselves. Usually those go together but not always because there are dominant top transsexuals for example fucking masculine submissive men.

In any case gayness is just an unnecessary perversion and moving past boundaries of the natural human sexual drive and roles. Where the women is usually expected to be submissive and taking the cock in sex, but most women aren’t even submissive these days.

• +1
they r mentally ill

• +1
Yeah but that’s not the back story of most faggots.

Gay shit is simpler than people try to make it out to be.

I think gay shit has to do with dominant vs submissive sexual inclinations and feminine vs masculine body and personality perceptions of themselves. Usually those go together but not always because there are dominant top transsexuals for example fucking masculine submissive men.

In any case gayness is just an unnecessary perversion and moving past boundaries of the natural human sexual drive and roles. Where the women is usually expected to be submissive and taking the cock in sex, but most women aren’t even submissive these days.

feminine gay guys behave that way cause they just want to fulfill an adopted role in the gay community. thats why the code switch. masc gay guys just want to fulfill a role

gay men start off probably just jerking each other off, etc, and then progress to butt sex. the ancient romans didnt even like butt sex, they used to just cum with little boys, or rub their cocks between the thighs of other men

its 100% fueled by inceldom

some gays get introduced early to it through gay interactions from older men, who are probably some dead bedroomed married man.

thats why theres so much overlap between fags and pedophiles cause pedos are the same, they go for little kids cause little kids are more likely to not understand whats happening and just go along with it.

adult women will reject men most of the time for sex.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tallnegga and justinzayn