i dont understand my body

shieldzz

shieldzz

why do i have to go below 60 kg to get lean at 5"9?

is bcuz my bones weight less or what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, rand anon and User28823
4011360 Screenshot 2024 03 05 005214

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002, leir, rand anon and 5 others
I understand it very well

• +1
Reactions: Jova
my hormones are good greycel, . org userrs faggot know 1 thinf and they will spam it everywhere
you sound insecure get checked for it

you can have a beard and klinefelter, who said you cant?
You can be fat af with wide hips and no muscle as an XY, who said you couldn't?

Indeed, that's in cases of mosaic klinefelter where xxy is present only in some cells < 3

fat with wide hips and no muscle is more of an indicator of klinefelter than having a beard is of not having it.

You can just admit you've slipped when you tried to point at the beard saying it means they dont have it, when facial hair isn't solely affected by testosterone which is the main hormonal imbalance in xxy.

the initial point you made was that only tiny balls are the important symptom, when i just showed you a dude who looks like to have tits, wide hips like oompa loompa and total lack of muscle and youre saying "its possible he doesnt have it"

whether he has it or doesnt, those are symptoms of the genetic condition, did you forget what we were talking about?

@Azonin nigga i have adhd

@Azonin nigga i have adhd
it doesnt matter if he doesnt have klinefelter, i saw showing you that tiny balls are not the only important symptom

it doesnt matter if he doesnt have klinefelter, i saw showing you that tiny balls are not the only important symptom
XY males can inherit wide hips, have gynecomastia, be fat af

XY males can inherit wide hips, have gynecomastia, be fat af
and those are symptoms of klinefelter and are indeed brutal like i just showed u, so they matter and are important

and those are symptoms of klinefelter and are indeed brutal like i just showed u, so they matter and are important
more common in klinefelter's, but can occur in XY males as well.

That's why the only symptom that matters is tiny balls

more common in klinefelter's, but can occur in XY males as well.

That's why the only symptom that matters is tiny balls
Saying that the symptoms dont matter because you can have them without actually having an extra x chromosome means nothing, at the end the symptoms is what matters.

it's not necessarily more common in klinefelter and you can have tiny balls without having it

Saying that the symptoms dont matter because you can have them without actually having an extra x chromosome means nothing, at the end the symptoms is what matters.
Most of the symptoms are perfectly normal in normal XY males
it's not necessarily more common in klinefelter and you can have tiny balls without having it
That's not possible, lol. XXY men literally have pistachio sized testicles

Having tiny balls as an XY male is an immediate concern and doctors are gonna test you for XXY first

Most of the symptoms are perfectly normal in normal XY males

That's not possible, lol. XXY men literally have pistachio sized testicles

Having tiny balls as an XY male is an immediate concern and doctors are gonna test you for XXY first
"test for xxy first"

whats second? perhaps not klinefelter, therefore you can have it without having klinefelter!

"test for xxy first"

whats second? perhaps not klinefelter, therefore you can have it without having klinefelter!
yeah i know people with the condition usually have testicles no bigger than 3cm ever (actual measurement).

"test for xxy first"

They'll test you for incomplete puberty obviously jfl.

Which only like 1% of men have due to starving themselves as children

yeah i know people with the condition usually have testicles no bigger than 3cm ever (actual measurement).
It's smaller than 3 cms

Basically pistachio sized which is tiny