I experienced life as a chad for a week this summer and it’s killing me

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
I was hooking up with a girl this summer and it was just sex but I fucked her so good she went crazy for me, when she went away to college she begged me to come visit her so I did so I stayed with her for a week.

She was cute 18yr old college freshman and let me stay in her dorm which was super fun cause I was a loser in college and never got to do fun stuff like that. I made friends with all her dorm mates and they all loved me too and thought I was super hot. We got drunk and partied every night in her dorm and then cuddled and slept together every night.

we did a lot of fun shit together during the day too like went cliff jumping into the ocean and hiking, and went hammocking on a mountain and smoked a ton etc... it was the best time of my life.

And then I had to go back to my lonely incel neet life at home and she forgot about me, last thing I saw was she was fucking a bbc football player jfl

unfortunately I am too aspie to ever experience that on a regular basis and it a killing me, it was so amazing and I can’t have it anymore. FUCK!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Darkstrand, everythingisacope and 29 others
Cool story bro. Now let me tell you mine where I fought soviet zombies on Mars. It’s true too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, lutte, Ritalincell and 64 others
Blackpillsuicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
and then you woke up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12150, BigBoy, Krezo and 9 others
tales from the hernan drago avi rotter

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~, Krezo, Deleted member 2214 and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 5522, XXX.king and 1 other person
IMG 20210111 185952 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Krezo, OOGABOOGA and 22 others
how did you meet and why did she ghost you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
he was attracted to your dick not face.. Thats why he forgot your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6867
If u have the potential abs know your potential from that experience. Why not just make some friends where you are and be chad there JFL. This guy caps his story if it was true you wouldn’t just become a incel again after 1 say of coming home.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5698, Boldandbeautiful and 2 others
If u have the potential abs know your potential from that experience. Why not just make some friends where you are and be chad there JFL. This guy caps his story if it was true you wouldn’t just become a incel again after 1 say of coming home.
I’m severely depressed and have extreme autism

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Deleted member 5522
unless you lucked out hard and you havent descended you should be able to have the same success again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Bro don't be so hard on yourself as you are in a better position than 99.9% of incels

Just fuck someones wife to forget about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, vaninskybird and hairyballscel
Just fucking lol, sometimes I think i actually had good memories, but this post, just chads.me.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, JL~, vaninskybird and 2 others
Reminds me of the time I had a hot girlfriend almost 2 years ago now. She was all in love with me. Showing me off to her family, making future plans with me. It was unreal.
I was like: Perhaps I am not an ugly subhuman and I actually deserve love.

But then it abruptly ended and I've been incel ever since. Meanwhile I've stalked her instagram and she's had 2 new 'instagram-official' boyfriends and who knows how many hookups in between.

Just being lucky once is not enough. Now it's over again.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, ConspiracyTheory, onnysk and 2 others
Reminds me of the time I had a hot girlfriend almost 2 years ago now. She was all in love with me. Showing me off to her family, making future plans with me. It was unreal.

But then it abruptly ended and I've been incel ever since. Meanwhile I've stalked her instagram and she's had 2 new 'instagram-official' boyfriends and who knows how many hookups in between.

how did it break up?

Tales from the mental asylum you paranoid schizophrenic fsggot

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
how did it break up?
She voted for an 'extreme-left' political party and I voted for an 'extreme-right' political party. She started making a huge deal out of that out of nowhere and broke up with me, because supposedly I was now 'evil'. Was major cagefuel tbh, especially since 2 days earlier she said how this was the best relationship she's had so far and how she could 'totally be herself around me'.

We got back together after that once, but things weren't the same and she just started looking conflict elsewhere about random things. She didn't feel in love anymore, etc.

Women and their emotions change faster than the weather. She told me she wanted to focus on herself for a while and not be in a relationship anymore. But then she was fucking other guys just 1 month later anyways. JFL honestly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, ConspiracyTheory, onnysk and 2 others
what doesn’t make sense to me is, if you have this freedom to spend a week in a place 8 hours away, I suppose your parents don’t stop you and you have some money. So why don't you go out at night? For example, I can't go out at night, if I could I'm sure i could fuck girls every weekend.
My parents are stupid in that regard and I have no money.

what doesn’t make sense to me is, if you have this freedom to spend a week in a place 8 hours away, I suppose your parents don’t stop you and you have some money. So why don't you go out at night? For example, I can't go out at night, if I could I'm sure i could fuck girls every weekend.
My parents are stupid in that regard and I have no money.
Right now is covid. But even pre-covid I used to go out at night all the time and I've never gotten a girl during nightlife before.

Girls are more hypergameous in clubs/bars etc. than on tinder. If you think you could fuck girls every weekend you must be chad. Money/Parents issue is very easy to fix so go out there and slay tbh.

Aren't you dating and shit rn bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Aren't you dating and shit rn bro?
Yeah and I am thinking of taking a break from dating again for the foreseeable future. mgtow probably. Dating is a shit experience when you are sub6 PSL.

I hardly get positive reception when trying to setup dates, feel like I have to 'convince' the woman to go on a date with me and prove myself worthy.
And then 90+% of my dates end up in me getting ghosted afterwards with no second-date. I don't find it enjoyable at all like this.

I ask them why they're not interested and they just give me random useless answers like: 'There was no click. I don't think we matched. I didn't feel in love and warm inside.'
EyUMcF3v0ocy8NhQbtIKPKiGZK_-CmtChHDDeC1McHPja-Nr82NjqjfGHvsm0s_GMLFCmaf5sDss18ib20ZFjjWawKP4bag3firgvj5S97b4Qa5TvIHrwH2agjG7D94z-g7XktGFlcSoJMqe1waSVclJZOT_EvxWgXnly3p8gtOET1X-r8_xu4B7jZe1RA-NoXJQBaCSGxEVzBpfa1WPdJRDdr6VPx-ckfLEg6DxiWZ1XiMTjF70wrkSjlwmxJfnHLr0vm4MG0I1FSnw7gHoLfLrrk-lSeo_MLmOSkgfWXTa4a-uOQ-hiP1Hx0y9A9IzkqWwKsusMJkSPcpXotaQKl6HP0GyyfW4HzucrzCo1IwEXVQMhuBEGCAv8pdO6x8e270lGhLjRd2BbkU6ASAM2HlypES752BS9yR5TurLPjV6yfd50pQCN-LphadQAyfRKdBwFQQkt6AnEhR1YDUkg_3J_ZQrReb9cQafD_-ryPjlPNhzXQXWBQ-5XzW-0SLDU8vEbpUn1iKLZgedgj9_4H1GLMn7Xy57o8JzulEWswOb-ThJzsrjIdL2B9dOEz9RJsqNbWSrtOt8UdQz9aia2RvmBTALrUoRM0V0ZLoVt7shtuFLuElUezGALVEIsJ-qfc9zSnmIvALbDZu_RSsm-1v6h72yK7Psjp6j46Ql_cq3e6MeUct7MEmv8VML=w1080-h767-no

U got 1 date to impress these women or else it's over. Can't be bothered with that.

It's completely different from when I dated that girl that was my gf for a few months. She showed interest in me from the moment we started talking and dating her felt natural and fun, because: She found me physically attractive. So there's no pressure to jestermax and having to convince her you are good enough.
I felt like I simply didn't have to fuck up and she was a done deal tbh.

Finding a girl that thinks you are physically attractive is extremely rare.
These girls that go on dates with me, I feel like they have this attitude like: 'Hmm yeah he's sort of okay, but not really attractive. Maybe he can jestermax, has money or has status to compensate. Let's see.'

Which is just utter bullshit honestly. 5PSL doesn't cut it to have good interactions with women yet. I'll have HT in April. That+leanmax should be enough to ascend me. Hopefully gyms open again next month.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 7866
Yeah and I am thinking of taking a break from dating again for the foreseeable future. mgtow probably. Dating is a shit experience when you are sub6 PSL.

I hardly get positive reception when trying to setup dates, feel like I have to 'convince' the woman to go on a date with me and prove myself worthy.
And then 90+% of my dates end up in me getting ghosted afterwards with no second-date. I don't find it enjoyable at all like this.

I ask them why they're not interested and they just give me random useless answers like: 'There was no click. I don't think we matched. I didn't feel in love and warm inside.'
EyUMcF3v0ocy8NhQbtIKPKiGZK_-CmtChHDDeC1McHPja-Nr82NjqjfGHvsm0s_GMLFCmaf5sDss18ib20ZFjjWawKP4bag3firgvj5S97b4Qa5TvIHrwH2agjG7D94z-g7XktGFlcSoJMqe1waSVclJZOT_EvxWgXnly3p8gtOET1X-r8_xu4B7jZe1RA-NoXJQBaCSGxEVzBpfa1WPdJRDdr6VPx-ckfLEg6DxiWZ1XiMTjF70wrkSjlwmxJfnHLr0vm4MG0I1FSnw7gHoLfLrrk-lSeo_MLmOSkgfWXTa4a-uOQ-hiP1Hx0y9A9IzkqWwKsusMJkSPcpXotaQKl6HP0GyyfW4HzucrzCo1IwEXVQMhuBEGCAv8pdO6x8e270lGhLjRd2BbkU6ASAM2HlypES752BS9yR5TurLPjV6yfd50pQCN-LphadQAyfRKdBwFQQkt6AnEhR1YDUkg_3J_ZQrReb9cQafD_-ryPjlPNhzXQXWBQ-5XzW-0SLDU8vEbpUn1iKLZgedgj9_4H1GLMn7Xy57o8JzulEWswOb-ThJzsrjIdL2B9dOEz9RJsqNbWSrtOt8UdQz9aia2RvmBTALrUoRM0V0ZLoVt7shtuFLuElUezGALVEIsJ-qfc9zSnmIvALbDZu_RSsm-1v6h72yK7Psjp6j46Ql_cq3e6MeUct7MEmv8VML=w1080-h767-no

U got 1 date to impress these women or else it's over. Can't be bothered with that.

It's completely different from when I dated that girl that was my gf for a few months. She showed interest in me from the moment we started talking and dating her felt natural and fun, because: She found me physically attractive. So there's no pressure to jestermax and having to convince her you are good enough.

These girls that go on dates with me, I feel like they have this attitude like: 'Hmm yeah he's sort of okay, but not really attractive. Maybe he can jestermax, has money or has status to compensate. Let's see.'

Which is just utter bullshit honestly. 5PSL doesn't cut it to have good interactions with women yet. I'll have HT in April. That+leanmax should be enough if the gyms open again somewhere next month...
Yeah, you should also LL for more masc tbh

• +1
Yeah, you should also LL for more masc tbh
I am 6'1 in shoelifts that I wear everywhere now. Not going to do LL lol that's idiotic.
I might hope on the RTT bandwagon if that's what it takes to get love from women nowadays. Otherwise if I don't ascend this year I am giving up tbh.

Starting to get too old for love at this point (25yo). That ex girlfriend was 19yo and had multiple relationships already at her age. Getting way too far behind now since it's getting harder to date younger girls that are also inexperienced like me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 7866
I am 6'1 in shoelifts that I wear everywhere now. Not going to do LL lol that's idiotic.
I might hope on the RTT bandwagon if that's what it takes to get love from women nowadays. Otherwise if I don't ascend this year I am giving up tbh.

Starting to get too old for love at this point (25yo). That ex girlfriend was 19yo and had multiple relationships already at her age. Getting way too far behind now since it's getting harder to date younger girls that are also inexperienced like me.
You're 25?
6'1" is not ideal imo, but I guess it's still tall

It's sad, the times we live in. Depressing to think we all could've had it better.

• +1
You're 25?
6'1" is not ideal imo, but I guess it's still tall

It's sad, the times we live in. Depressing to think we all could've had it better.
Yeah 6'1 is average here in the netherlands, but I am not going to risk LL to create a halo.

Yup. Very sad and difficult times we live in. Yeah I am 25yo. I was KHHV at 23yo. Just fucking lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, onnysk and Deleted member 7866

I felt like I simply didn't have to fuck up and she was a done deal tbh.

Which is just utter bullshit honestly. 5PSL doesn't cut it to have good interactions with women yet. I'll have HT in April. That+leanmax should be enough to ascend me. Hopefully gyms open again next month.

I’ll actually give you advice and a lesson in womanese. Most ppl here aren’t even getting dates. If you’re getting dates and ghosted after them it means you’re at least 5 psl. It’s not about your looks.

“We didn’t click” is womanese for “you bored me on the date, and/or my pussy didn’t get wet”. The sad truth for 99% of men is that if you’re sub 6 psl, you’re going to have to woo a woman for her to like you. That means take her out to do fun shit and not just dinner dates, abd learn to flirt ...etc

Of course this advice is pointless below a certain looks level

• +1
you’re going to have to woo a woman for her to like you. That means take her out to do fun shit and not just dinner dates, abd learn to flirt ...etc
I am unwilling to do that for a woman that shows minimum interest in me. Spending money on first-dates and/or having to come up with constant fun activities to do, etc.
I do need to improve my flirting and general chatting though I agree, knowing better how to steer conversations.

I know plenty of dudes that are better-looking than me that just go for a walk or drinks the first date, or straight-up meet for a movie and chill. Seems degrading to not be good enough for that.

It also sets the wrong start for a relationship/fwb, because she's going to expect you to impress her during the following dates or during the relationship aswell. Which is not what's going to happen obviously.

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks and whiteissuperior
I am unwilling to do that for a woman that shows minimum interest in me. Spending money on first-dates and/or having to come up with constant fun activities to do, etc.
I do need to improve my flirting and general chatting though I agree, knowing better how to steer conversations.

I know plenty of dudes that are better-looking than me that just go for a walk or drinks the first date, or straight-up meet for a movie and chill. Seems degrading to not be good enough for that.

It also sets the wrong start for a relationship/fwb, because she's going to expect you to impress her during the following dates or during the relationship aswell. Which is not what's going to happen obviously.
Yea that’s true tbh. I shouldn’t have to entertain you for you to like me while Chad takes you on a 30 minute walk and fucks you. It is degrading

• +1
whats worse, the pain or the hangover?

She voted for an 'extreme-left' political party and I voted for an 'extreme-right' political party. She started making a huge deal out of that out of nowhere and broke up with me, because supposedly I was now 'evil'. Was major cagefuel tbh, especially since 2 days earlier she said how this was the best relationship she's had so far and how she could 'totally be herself around me'.

We got back together after that once, but things weren't the same and she just started looking conflict elsewhere about random things. She didn't feel in love anymore, etc.

Women and their emotions change faster than the weather. She told me she wanted to focus on herself for a while and not be in a relationship anymore. But then she was fucking other guys just 1 month later anyways. JFL honestly.
brutal

Imagine raw-dogging prime 18 years old wet pussy.

Your a smart guy, why dont u darktriadmax with women? The way you text its clear you were friendly on the date, this kills attraction even if your GL.

Her hypergamy doesnt allow her to find a guy who puts her on equal social level, attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Your a smart guy, why dont u darktriadmax with women? The way you text its clear you were friendly on the date, this kills attraction even if your GL.

Her hypergamy doesnt allow her to find a guy who puts her on equal social level, attractive.
Idk how darktriadmax works. Whenever I act cocky or take longer to respond/act disinterested, the interaction ends almost immediately.

If I don't put in significant effort to keep the convo going and act like an abused dog, ask her questions, tell funny jokes, etc. there is no conversation. It's not like she's going to put in any effort lol. She will find some other guy that will amuse her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 4797
Idk how darktriadmax works. Whenever I act cocky or take longer to respond/act disinterested, the interaction ends almost immediately.

If I don't put in significant effort to keep the convo going and act like an abused dog, ask her questions, tell funny jokes, etc. there is no conversation. It's not like she's going to put in any effort lol. She will find some other guy that will amuse her.
There's an art to it, like trolling the bitch and getting her emotional. If you talk with enough arrogance they cant help but get emotional (and they prefer this type of interaction than good conversation anyway, its more fun for them).

Check out how Patrice O'Neal talks to girls, he always gets them passionate because he's such an arrogant big mouth, its not hard when you've tested iland tried it a few times, women are all relatively similar after all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Also its more abbout putting the girl on the spot and setting high standards you dont tthink she can reach, a lot of guys confuse darktriad with showing off (this is weak position, narcys do it but they dont have game, pimps NEVER do this).

• +1
9D2A6574 E2CF 40DC 9318 613AAC0A2DE5

• JFL
Reactions: user1728482728
This was before your cowlick started looking wierd.

Also its more abbout putting the girl on the spot and setting high standards you dont tthink she can reach, a lot of guys confuse darktriad with showing off (this is weak position, narcys do it but they dont have game, pimps NEVER do this).
I guess tbh. It's still clowning/jestermaxxing and faking a personality to entertain a woman in the end, just a diff more dominant personality. Not sure if pussy is worth this amount of constant effort to pretend to be someone else.

So I guess its mgtow or learn how to make this personality your own. Because even if you don't want to slay but want a LTR, I know you need to show such personality traits if you want to keep her interested. I've see way too many girls cheat on their nice, kinda beta boyfriends. Even when those guys had good looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I guess tbh. It's still clowning/jestermaxxing and faking a personality to entertain a woman in the end, just a diff more dominant personality. Not sure if pussy is worth this amount of constant effort to pretend to be someone else.

So I guess its mgtow or learn how to make this personality your own. Because even if you don't want to slay but want a LTR, I know you need to show such personality traits if you want to keep her interested. I've see way too many girls cheat on their nice, kinda beta boyfriends. Even when those guys had good looks.
If you develop a hatred of women, and express that hatred in your personality (in your voice, attitude and everything), then your honestly being more realistic. Because I presume you do hate women like most of us rightfully do, and its to your advantage. Your hate leads to her love, the best pimps have always been the most sadistic guys who absolutely loathe all females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 6403
This has happened to me numerous times too. They always lie about that "working on themselves" bull shit. It's just the female go to so they don't have to tell you you're ugly to your face.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 275