I experienced life as a chad for a week this summer and it’s killing me

If you develop a hatred of women, and express that hatred in your personality (in your voice, attitude and everything), then your honestly being more realistic. Because I presume you do hate women like most of us rightfully do, and its to your advantage. Your hate leads to her love, the best pimps have always been the most sadistic guys who absolutely loathe all females.
Only problem is I tend to avoid that what I hate, so I mostly stopped interacting with women at all. Women aint gonna approach or put in the work to get to know you when you are dismissive of them.

This has happened to me numerous times too. They always lie about that "working on themselves" bull shit. It's just the female go to so they don't have to tell you you're ugly to your face.
Almost every rejection comes down to 'you're too ugly'.

Especially whenever they talk about how you don't make them feel good, warm, in love, etc. its all bout that face

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Only problem is I tend to avoid that what I hate, so I mostly stopped interacting with women at all. Women aint gonna approach or put in the work to get to know you when you are dismissive of them.
Best shot to get your respect without having to compromise yourself too much, is try trolling them out of hate next time your on a date. You have nothing to lose since this friendly conversationalist approach doesn't work anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
i believe you op

but im gonna need some pics

I was hooking up with a girl this summer and it was just sex but I fucked her so good she went crazy for me, when she went away to college she begged me to come visit her so I did so I stayed with her for a week.

She was cute 18yr old college freshman and let me stay in her dorm which was super fun cause I was a loser in college and never got to do fun stuff like that. I made friends with all her dorm mates and they all loved me too and thought I was super hot. We got drunk and partied every night in her dorm and then cuddled and slept together every night.

we did a lot of fun shit together during the day too like went cliff jumping into the ocean and hiking, and went hammocking on a mountain and smoked a ton etc... it was the best time of my life.

And then I had to go back to my lonely incel neet life at home and she forgot about me, last thing I saw was she was fucking a bbc football player jfl

unfortunately I am too aspie to ever experience that on a regular basis and it a killing me, it was so amazing and I can’t have it anymore. FUCK!
sounds fun hahah :blackpill: s me

I was hooking up with a girl this summer and it was just sex but I fucked her so good she went crazy for me, when she went away to college she begged me to come visit her so I did so I stayed with her for a week.

She was cute 18yr old college freshman and let me stay in her dorm which was super fun cause I was a loser in college and never got to do fun stuff like that. I made friends with all her dorm mates and they all loved me too and thought I was super hot. We got drunk and partied every night in her dorm and then cuddled and slept together every night.

we did a lot of fun shit together during the day too like went cliff jumping into the ocean and hiking, and went hammocking on a mountain and smoked a ton etc... it was the best time of my life.

And then I had to go back to my lonely incel neet life at home and she forgot about me, last thing I saw was she was fucking a bbc football player jfl

unfortunately I am too aspie to ever experience that on a regular basis and it a killing me, it was so amazing and I can’t have it anymore. FUCK!
I didn't, but it's also killing me.