I feel like I am so so close to the required looks threshold for ascension

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
By ascension I just mean getting a cuteish gf who I love and has a nice body that’s fun to fuck. I predict I am about 0.2 points sort of the required looks threshold to get this (which realistically is still quite a lot to looksmax). If I was a slightly worse looking I would just give up, slightly better and I would just enjoy life. I just need to figure out how I can ascend ever so slightly to this threshold and achieve love and happiness

By ascension I just mean getting a cuteish gf who I love and has a nice body that’s fun to fuck. I predict I am about 0.2 points sort of the required looks threshold to get this (which realistically is still quite a lot to looksmax). If I was a slightly worse looking I would just give up, slightly better and I would just enjoy life. I just need to figure out how I can ascend ever so slightly to this threshold and achieve love and happiness
overthinking , -0.5 points for @DoctorLooksmax

overthinking , -0.5 points for @DoctorLooksmax
I have quite a neurotic personality Tbf. Not as bad as some incels, actually browsing this site makes me way more neurotic, spent all day analysing peoples faces at work

I have quite a neurotic personality Tbf. Not as bad as some incels, actually browsing this site makes me way more neurotic, spent all day analysing peoples faces at work
I like based people. But you are contradicting that based personality by over thinking.

Post a pic and i csn tell you suggestions on how you could looksmax

if you really think it is that close to get a gf, then it has nothing to do with looks tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and justanothergymcell
Post a pic and i csn tell you suggestions on how you could looksmax
Roids, harimaxing and skin maxing is about all I can do tbh mate. Forehead reduction or Genioplasty are the only surgeries that could really benefit me. Maybe a rhino but then again everyone could do with a rhinoplasty
if you really think it is that close then it has nothing to do with looks tbh
I’m also mental and status maxing as wel fella. And once I graduate I’ll beta bux max. The way I look at it you may as well max all areas of your SMV simultaneously but obvs looks is the most important
if you really think it is that close to get a gf, then it has nothing to do with looks tbh
Also my oneitis thought I was good enough to have sex with when she was drunk but when she sobered up she wasn’t so keen on me. Therefore I must have passed her drunk looks threshold (women are sluttier and have a slightly lower looks threshold when drunk but obvs a good looking girl still won’t fuck a subhuman) but not her sober looksthreshold. I estimate the descripancy to be around 0.2 points between the two thresholds

Roids, harimaxing and skin maxing is about all I can do tbh mate. Forehead reduction or Genioplasty are the only surgeries that could really benefit me. Maybe a rhino but then again everyone could do with a rhinoplasty

I’m also mental and status maxing as wel fella. And once I graduate I’ll beta bux max. The way I look at it you may as well max all areas of your SMV simultaneously but obvs looks is the most important

Also my oneitis thought I was good enough to have sex with when she was drunk but when she sobered up she wasn’t so keen on me. Therefore I must have passed her drunk looks threshold (women are sluttier and have a slightly lower looks threshold when drunk but obvs a good looking girl still won’t fuck a subhuman) but not her sober looksthreshold. I estimate the descripancy to be around 0.2 points between the two thresholds
Try facial hair maxxing and see if thst boosts you

This right here. Chances are he is severely over estimating his looks or has no social skills in order to think about it in those terms. Most likely both.

This right here. Chances are he is severely over estimating his looks or has no social skills in order to think about it in those terms. Most likely both.
I’m not overestimating my looks. I’m a 5/10 face have a good gymcelled body and I’m slightly above average heightism 6’0 so I guess I could be maybe like a 5.2/10 overall or something like that

Autism

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell