I feel like it's impossible to moneymax

Oueyy

Oueyy

Silver
I'm working and have some money to invest (5-10k) but when i'm seeing what people generally recommand i feel like everything is shit and a giant scam that will make me loose money/time (cryptos, nft, dropshipping, create content online etc...).

The only legit way is to find a high paid job and invest the money in something that is actually relatable.

I just keep wageslaving and try to save the maximum I can. But i'm clueless when it comes to grow my capital.

I think I'm too low IQ to find a good solution or i'm too pessimistic/lazy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33826, Skywalker and Prince88
I'm working and have some money to invest (5-10k) but when i'm seeing what people generally recommand i feel like everything is shit and a giant scam that will make me loose money/time (cryptos, nft, dropshipping, create content online etc...).

The only legit way is to find a high paid job and invest the money in something that is actually relatable.

I just keep wageslaving and try to save the maximum I can. But i'm clueless when it comes to grow my capital.

You should have studymaxxed and used your newly acquired knowledge to build a proper business like all the soul selling billionaire lizards but instead you decided to listen to online alpha males lmfaoo and wagecuck to waste all your money on outdated shitty business models like Amazon FBA, Dropshipping and SMMA

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Pikabro
I'm working and have some money to invest (5-10k)
Thats more than enough
DO NOT PUT IT ALL IN AT ONCE
I literally blew my first 4 accounts (around 600ish dollars each)
I only added in money when I took my first 500 to 5k in

You should have studymaxxed and used your newly acquired knowledge to build a proper business like all the soul selling billionaire lizards but instead you decided to listen to online alpha males lmfaoo and wagecuck to waste all your money on outdated shitty business models like Amazon FBA, Dropshipping and SMMA
I'm studymaxxed already and never spent a single penny into these kind of shits.

My whole capital is sleeping in the bank currently.

Thats more than enough
DO NOT PUT IT ALL IN AT ONCE
I literally blew my first 4 accounts (around 600ish dollars each)
I only added in money when I took my first 500 to 5k in
How did you invest ?

Just keep working, maybe up your hours too, in case that helps 😉

If you don't have good connections or very above average looks. Just go to college or learn a very useful ability. STEMmaxing is the best solution for people like us.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Making money is impossible

U need to focus on Crime.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Old models such as SMMA can still work (I have friends making $5-6k every month from shit countries). The thing is it's not about what you build but how you sell it.

Very few of big businesses offer actual value/better product than the competition, they just make good offers to the mass market. And it's quite logical since average untrained individual can't really tell what a good product is (it's easy to make art/music/products that appeal to masses but not to impress professionals in your field).

So instead of focusing purely on skills, you'll need to focus on actual business/economic side of things more. Being a good artist won't get you far, but being an average artist who knows how to monetize their work will.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oueyy
Making money is impossible

U need to focus on Crime.
I think it's possible but you need to be smart and lucky to find a good way.

Crime is too risky. I would rather keep wageslaving and rotting in my comfortable house than rotting like a rat in jail.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I think it's possible but you need to be smart and lucky to find a good way.

Crime is too risky. I would rather keep wageslaving and rotting in my comfortable house than rotting like a rat in jail.
i was just copying mvp but yeah obviously making money is possible if you have the motivation/discipline for it and also over like 105 iq. also crime is not risky ur just bad at it

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy
i was just copying mvp but yeah obviously making money is possible if you have the motivation/discipline for it and also over like 105 iq. also crime is not risky ur just bad at it
What kind of crimes are you talking about ?

How to rob bank effectively without anyone knowing

Born in a rich family or stay poor forever

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
Another one.

no you’re just low iq and meant to wageslave for 40 years

nothing wrong with that

If you have 5k-10k then come to europe and ascend here.
Surgeries are way less costly than in the usa.
For example you can get jaw implants here for 10k.

• +1
Dca into bitcoin. It's imo unlikely bitcoin will not on average ascend in value in the comming 2 years.

• JFL