i quickly in 1 minute wrote why making money is impossible

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
its too hard to become a yputuber, takes too much effort to build a channel u can monetize

amazon fba is one of the worst business models and even requires cash upfront. this dan vas guy is the ultimate asshole, he got rich by pushing this method and selling his courses, not by amazon fba himself.

shopify dropshipping is too hard too, i find shopify too hard to build even though its supposed to be the easiest way and i wont even pay for it lol

i have no idea what product or service to offer, i need to know exactly because i have zero imagination, zero creativity and fantasy

no one will buy for a profit anyway.

its all way too hard and not worth it, thats why only 10 percent of people in usa are millionaires, and most certainly not through selfmade online things. in other countries its even less of a percentage

crime is undoable either, too hard to break into a house and leave no dna behind

u have to have the right workaholic genetics, being born with high discipline, persevereance not giving up etc work ethic

i am lazy by nature

no matter the money making method, i know them all, and i i judge them all to be shit

like affiliate marketing is also too hart to setup its too hard to do marketing and advertizing, even having a product and fulfilling it is hard

i could write even much more but im getting tired already. fact is it will never be possible to make money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, kokoszanel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
u have 2 kidneys btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Skywalker and Feliezzx
tax evasion, selling kidneys, selling shit on the dark web, gambling, killing people for money etc

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
tax evasion, selling kidneys, selling shit on the dark web, gambling, killing people for money etc
have you ever bought something from the dark web? serious

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
crime is undoable either, too hard to break into a house and leave no dna behind
even if u don't get caught u wont become millionaire by doing that

its too hard to become a yputuber, takes too much effort to build a channel u can monetize

amazon fba is one of the worst business models and even requires cash upfront. this dan vas guy is the ultimate asshole, he got rich by pushing this method and selling his courses, not by amazon fba himself.

shopify dropshipping is too hard too, i find shopify too hard to build even though its supposed to be the easiest way and i wont even pay for it lol

i have no idea what product or service to offer, i need to know exactly because i have zero imagination, zero creativity and fantasy

no one will buy for a profit anyway.

its all way too hard and not worth it, thats why only 10 percent of people in usa are millionaires, and most certainly not through selfmade online things. in other countries its even less of a percentage

u have to have the right workaholic genetics, being born with high discipline, persevereance not giving up etc work ethic

i am lazy by nature

no matter the money making method, i know them all, and i i judge them all to be shit

like affiliate marketing is also too hart to setup its too hard to do marketing and advertizing, even having a product and fulfilling it is hard

i could write even much more but im getting tired already. fact is it will never be possible to make money
when retard discovers he'll need a normal job to gain skills and experience instead of sitting on ass all day in front of pc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yesubo, vyirus and Feliezzx
work towards singularity, my brother....

Build a product or service that solves a problem

To get some ideas on this, write down a list of everything that inconveniences you in a day, no matter how big or small, from here, you can get ideas

Amazon FBA is possibly the worst idea to make money ever

It’s a jew scam, not only does amazon steal more than half of the profit you make, but a single bad review will deactivate your account and lock thousands in your account which you can’t get out

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and chadintraining
Amazon FBA is possibly the worst idea to make money ever

It’s a jew scam, not only does amazon steal more than half of the profit you make, but a single bad review will deactivate your account and lock thousands in your account which you can’t get out
I think any business where you are relying on another entity (in this case Amazon, just YouTube for content creators, etc..) is not a good idea

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I think any business where you are relying on another entity (in this case Amazon, just YouTube for content creators, etc..) is not a good idea
Exactly, a third party which promises to “help” you make money is complete bullshit

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and chadintraining
That's because you're only thinking of going entrepreneur route, but if you learn a skill, you can get pretty good job

You won't be rich, but you'll have money, and it will solve the laziness problem cuz getting into routine is easier then creating successful business

For business you need to invest a lot of time and money, and have a good discipline and even after that, it can still fail

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Exactly, a third party which promises to “help” you make money is complete bullshit
This is also why I think stuff like affiliate marketing is a joke, you are relying on another entity for your income, what is gonna happen if the guy you are working for shuts his business down, exactly, you will be broke

Redpillers love to say to never work for other people and make others rich, yet this is EXACTLY what stuff like affiliate marketing and Amazon FBA does, making another guy rich

• +1
Reactions: coispet
For business you need to invest a lot of time and money, and have a good discipline and even after that, it can still fail
There is a reason most people aren’t cut out for business and are working 9-5

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
There is a reason most people aren’t cut out for business and are working 9-5
These skills can be built up, but there is also an iq barrier (I would say you need an iq of 110+ to succeed in business)

Just go the traditional route and get a job/education and slowly invest your money. Easy work.

Just go the traditional route and get a job/education and slowly invest your money. Easy work.
If you are trying to get rich, this won’t take you anywhere (unless you have connections, iq, and a bit of luck, you also need to be channeling that work into systems that will potentially bring you wealth)- if you want to be the 1%, you can’t do what the 99% are doing

However, if you want a stable income without much risk, this is what to do

If you are trying to get rich, this won’t take you anywhere (unless you have connections, iq, and a bit of luck, you also need to be channeling that work into systems that will potentially bring you wealth)- if you want to be the 1%, you can’t do what the 99% are doing

However, if you want a stable income without much risk, this is what to do
True, I'll look into being an entrepreneur--and seeing what businesses I can set up n shut.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
bs
Making money is simple
Just sell something
Want more more? Learn all things correlated to selling something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
just wanna let you know that you are a fucking loser and you need to change your mentality
instead of thinking it's too hard, how about just try something out and actually give your best