We need to teach the world that having sex and making money is impossible- the revolution will commence once everyone knows the truth.

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
Crime impossible unless you have a golden opportunity. Its not worth it to search for crime opportunities, those are too rare.

Approaching women and online dating are both not worth it.

No job you can get is worth it.

Amazon fba no
Shopify dropshipping no
Affiliate marketing no
Becoming youtuber no
It is impossible to buy something cheaper than you can sell it. Say i can sell ps4 for 100 euros max. It is impossible to find ps4 for say 80 euros.
It is impossible to predict the future, therefore bitcoin and stocks, trading, investing, sports betting etc not possible
Manufacturing/creating products/services is too hard.
Writing a book too hard.
Any reselling/flipping/arbitrage not doable.
Acquiring skills you get paid for is too hard.
Getting traffic/ranking seo is too hard
Getting people to help you too hard

Amen.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 51781
Everything you mentioned is more than doable.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
some of those can work but the only legit ways to get rich are long term Whealth building and investment (my parents both grew up very poor but now our household income is like 300k+ per year and they have a net worth 2+ million dollars. We live in California btw. Basically by going to collage and being high iq/top 5% of field and making smart investments in stocks, real estate, crypto ets… That or credit system manipulation/scam/flipping cars stuff like that. I also know personally about a betting operation that used a custom program/ algorithm to caculate odds I won’t go into details but it was fairly lucrative. So basically finding a “glitch in the system” or finincial vaunerability you can exploit. Counting cards is a great example but a more practical one is credit/bank manipulaton or something similar.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
going to collage and being high iq
Happy Cracking Up GIF

MVP what if someone gets lucky randomly investing in crypto that counts therefore making money is possible

Legit tho if you work in the private sector doing real work and not an officecuck fake job you can get paid a lot for bieng very good at your job, most people are retarded and basically negative value in the economy, people that are truly productive get rewarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back