lets get more into detail why making money is impossible

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
its too hard to become a yputuber, takes too much effort to build a channel u can monetize

amazon fba is one of the worst business models and even requires cash upfront. this dan vas guy is the ultimate asshole, he got rich by pushing this method and selling his courses, not by amazon fba himself.

shopify dropshipping is too hard too, i find shopify too hard to build even though its supposed to be the easiest way and i wont even pay for it lol

i have no idea what product or service to offer, i need to know exactly because i have zero imagination, zero creativity and fantasy

no one will buy for a profit anyway.

its all way too hard and not worth it, thats why only 10 percent of people in usa are millionaires, and most certainly not through selfmade online things. in other countries its even less of a percentage

crime is undoable either, too hard to break into a house and leave no dna behind

u have to have the right workaholic genetics, being born with high discipline, persevereance not giving up etc work ethic

i am lazy by nature

no matter the money making method, i know them all, and i i judge them all to be shit

like affiliate marketing is also too hart to setup its too hard to do marketing and advertizing, even having a product and fulfilling it is hard

i could write even much more but im getting tired already. fact is it will never be possible to make money

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Becomes easy when Chad though

its too hard to become a yputuber, takes too much effort to build a channel u can monetize

amazon fba is one of the worst business models and even requires cash upfront. this dan vas guy is the ultimate asshole, he got rich by pushing this method and selling his courses, not by amazon fba himself.

shopify dropshipping is too hard too, i find shopify too hard to build even though its supposed to be the easiest way and i wont even pay for it lol

i have no idea what product or service to offer, i need to know exactly because i have zero imagination, zero creativity and fantasy

no one will buy for a profit anyway.

its all way too hard and not worth it, thats why only 10 percent of people in usa are millionaires, and most certainly not through selfmade online things. in other countries its even less of a percentage

crime is undoable either, too hard to break into a house and leave no dna behind

u have to have the right workaholic genetics, being born with high discipline, persevereance not giving up etc work ethic

i am lazy by nature

no matter the money making method, i know them all, and i i judge them all to be shit

like affiliate marketing is also too hart to setup its too hard to do marketing and advertizing, even having a product and fulfilling it is hard

i could write even much more but im getting tired already. fact is it will never be possible to make money
10% is high tbh