Why are u niggas expecting to be giga rich with mediocrity

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
I dont get it

I see all people making posts like money is impossible and its hard and u will never be rich

No shit of course u will never be rich, especially given how mediocre u are at everything

If u wanna be rich and be big, u have to be an expert at something. End of discussion.

We live in a world where physical power has no value (see theory of labor being just a theory). Ur thoughts are the only thing that make u money. Even the muscle u move, there is this way ur mind coordinates everything efficiently -- thats what u r getting paid for, not the actual work.

Become an expert in something and use ur knowledge, build a product, consult, build a better solution, etc.

Get to work faggot

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, aspiringexcel, proxyy and 5 others
Mog and date a rich girl

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Jarate, aleksander and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, thereallegend and Gilbert_Durandal
yeah i accepted im not as smart as i thoght

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, robtical, datboijj and 2 others
You said absolutely nothing nobody already knows.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, lilith and Deleted member 51465
you sound like an opposite version of @_MVP_ with the way you talk

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
The competition is too insane, u stand No Chance.

Only 1% of Humans are Millionaires btw, Look it up

Ofc its Impossible

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, datboijj, Pikabro and 1 other person
all this talk and no mention of the fact that 80% of millionaires were BORN AS MILLIONAIRES.

muh hard work, muh muh no mediocrity

over for ur IQ

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Jarate, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
There is a bigger chance to get struck by a lighting than to get rich so any nigga who is expecting to get rich at all is dumb as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, IAMNOTANINCEL and Pikabro
all this talk and no mention of the fact that 80% of millionaires were BORN AS MILLIONAIRES.

over for ur IQ
most millionaires were also made in the digital time age u abused dog

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, IAMNOTANINCEL and Clown Show
even lower IQ detected

millionaires are born, not made. get it in ur head you baboon
IMG 6221

yes thats you, chained to the office thinking he can get rich with hard work
anyone who doesn’t agree with suicidal abused basement dwelling dog = low iq

u fucking moron

it’s incredible people like you will always be the lowest of the social hierarchy. kys tbh.

over for ur IQ
Im not talking about millionaires, im talking about "getting rich". Two different things

Muh consultant, cant even fucking think, get rid of ur drugs

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and st.hamudi but 6‘5

Ofc its Impossible
Become an expert at something retard, u r literally mediocre at everything u do

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Im not talking about millionaires, im talking about "getting rich". Two different things

your topic title is 'be rich' not 'get rich'

cant even read ur own topic title and u expect to get rich ahahaha

you are the definition of mediocrity, hell you don't even reach mediocrity. perma-stuck at the bottom of society

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
your topic title is 'be rich' not 'get rich'

cant even read ur own topic title and u expect to get rich ahahaha

you are the definition of mediocrity, hell you don't even reach mediocrity. perma-stuck at the bottom of society
ok i made an error but that doesnt deviate from the idea here

Ofc its Impossible
10% of people in America are millionaires actually

We live in a world where physical power has no value (see theory of labor being just a theory). Ur thoughts are the only thing that make u money. Even the muscle u move, there is this way ur mind coordinates everything efficiently -- thats what u r getting paid for, not the actual work.
I'm gonna use the physical power to break into your house and force you to give me as much as you can in exchange of your life nigga

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69
i always cringe when people say "just do any side hustle it's the way to financial freedom"
mostly its a waste of time
and money, unless you are some of high-level acquisition to it

I have no interest in gaining more wealth, nothing I want to do in life is expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
I dont get it

I see all people making posts like money is impossible and its hard and u will never be rich

No shit of course u will never be rich, especially given how mediocre u are at everything

If u wanna be rich and be big, u have to be an expert at something. End of discussion.

Become an expert in something and use ur knowledge, build a product, consult, build a better solution, etc.

Get to work faggot
No iT's mosty luck. You could exploit the market as an OF whore and make bank, look at amouranth: an educationless piece of parasite shit. Dumb, useless, prolly got a couple of STDs up her cooch as we speak. But she's INCREDIBLY rich because of incels.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Jarate

Ofc its Impossible

it only depends on the TIMELINE
you can easily become rich in the US in 20 years
but incels here are lazy trash sociopaths ofc, so they expect EVERYTHING to be handed to them on a silver platter instantly otherwise they wont even bother

it only depends on the TIMELINE
you can easily become rich in the US in 20 years
but incels here are lazy trash sociopaths ofc, so they expect EVERYTHING to be handed to them on a silver platter instantly otherwise they wont even bother
This is a crazy generalization. But im not suprised you would hold such beliefs considering your insulative tunes.

The main thing wrong with OPs point is that hard work does not equal success. No, hard work in doing something successful is what makes you more successful. You cant expect to get water from touching a flame. This is why some people become sensitive to fire.

Success is like sex, everything matters more than the actual act. Finding a successful niche full of opportunities, having enough money and resources to be included in social fraternities who people rally to and show preference to ("marketing"), timing etc. Hard work is only like, 10% of what makes a rich person successful. They may tell you hard work, but its not easy to see the forest for the trees. Nobody likes the slave mindset, so i get why hearing a person complain about lack of success is annoying, but still. Truth is required.

You think those guys working a min wage 9-5 aren't working hard? Theres more people in the world who work harder than people who dont. The warehouse worker, the food industry worker, mail, logistics, supply chain, blue collars. Shouldnt the majority of them be rich? Is it because they dont work hard enough? Sometimes its not even about IQ or being mediocre. Sometimes is just about who you fuck or are in a relationship with. Your timing. Emotional changes.

The most insulting part to try hard people who hear this hard work bullshit is that the latter is often true. I wouldn't be surprised if sociopaths and psychopaths are the majority of people who 'get' rich. Success is relative to others. Mostly, in a capitalistic system this means gaining more for less. Hiring workers to do your job, using marketing tricks to have people fantasize about you and your lifestyle and sell them a product or dream. Looking good and getting far greater treatment despite doing the exact same things other people who dont look as good are doing. Success is also largely dependent on sacrificial quos. For someone to be seen as rich, another must be poor. Theres a reason the status quo has existed since the beginning. If everyone was equally resource rich, youd start to see cliques and hierarchy's be formed that engage in power plays of whos "better". Murders/ thievery to be better. etc. Dont you know what the "root" of evil is?

Last edited: