I feel like there's not enough discussion about hair here

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
Everyone knows that a good haircut can make you go up 2 PSL and that hair is very important for looks. Wish that more people could share their experience here on how to make hair more healthy, thicker, what they used to achieve better hair, oils, supplements, products? Cmon boys there's more than only height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Mansnob, Nosecel9000 and 1 other person
2 psl? nah, only if you have a really bad hair cut, even then it is a stretch. But a good haircut can hide an nw1, so i guess it can help a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 245
Yup. Perfect hair and even perfect skin are definitely underrated. We already know how to achieve perfect skin, but how can we achieve perfect hair? I'm talking about perfect hair quality, thickness, density, texture etc.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 656, LowTierNormie and 3 others
Yup. Perfect hair and even perfect skin are definitely underrated. We already know how to achieve perfect skin, but how can we achieve perfect hair? I'm talking about perfect hair quality, thickness, density, texture etc.
I really have a problem with thin hair, i wish that people here could share their knowledge on how they made their hair thicker, fuller, healthier, you know.

• +1
Reactions: her
I really have a problem with thin hair, i wish that people here could share their knowledge on how they made their hair thicker, fuller, healthier, you know.
nothing much you can do if u have naturally thin hair, u can use shampoos I guess, some can make the hair feel thicker and heavier

a lot of that is genetics bro, your race is important as well.

@x30001 Help us out hehehe.

@x30001 = br0
a lot of that is genetics bro, your race is important as well.
I think that's bullshit. I'm half asian and half white, my hair used to be really good when I was a kid, now it's fucking shit. It's extremely thick, dry and frizzy. Everyone in my family also has good hair, so it can't be genetics.

Go to hair loss talk stupid faggg.

Bro hair is so important I quit taking Trenbolone because my hair started falling out

And Tren is so good, it makes you emotionless, horny, masculine, big, lean, faster, feel like you are dark triad without even trying

But its not worth hair lost because hair is SO SO important

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo

@x30001 = br0

I think that's bullshit. I'm half asian and half white, my hair used to be really good when I was a kid, now it's fucking shit. It's extremely thick, dry and frizzy. Everyone in my family also has good hair, so it can't be genetics.
My hair is the opposite. I had super thin, flat hair as a kid and now my hair has a lot more volume and texture to it.

I
Bro hair is so important I quit taking Trenbolone because my hair started falling out

And Tren is so good, it makes you emotionless, horny, masculine, big, lean, faster, feel like you are dark triad without even trying

But its not worth hair lost because hair is SO SO important
I know right? Started using minox to grow a beard but heard that if u aplly on face you beard can grow but your hair will fall so not worth it. I also have receding hairline so i'm thinking about starting fin, however i'm worried about these erectyle disfunction stories from fin use lol.

I

I know right? Started using minox to grow a beard but heard that if u aplly on face you beard can grow but your hair will fall so not worth it. I also have receding hairline so i'm thinking about starting fin, however i'm worried about these erectyle disfunction stories from fin use lol.

Without hair you will get erect but no bitch to fuck

Everyone knows that a good haircut can make you go up 2 PSL and that hair is very important for looks. Wish that more people could share their experience here on how to make hair more healthy, thicker, what they used to achieve better hair, oils, supplements, products? Cmon boys there's more than only height.
Just get a haitcut bro

@x30001 = br0

I've said enough stuff about hair bro

I have accumulated so much knowledge about hair over the years. My hair is naturally thin and frizzy and it takes effort to make it look good so I know what I'm talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Just get a haircut bro. +2 PSL. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and middayshowers
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
volumizing gel + salon professional hair blowdryer with narrow nozzle = male model tier hair styling.

its important to put the gel in slightly wet or damp hair and then blow dry it completely dry while styling it at the same time.

for hair health using a heat protectant spray, sulfate free shampoo and conditioner, regular keratin treatments, MSM and biotin supplements

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
now it's fucking shit. It's extremely thick, dry and frizzy. Everyone in my family also has good hair, so it can't be genetics.
Shampoos ruin hairs... then eating healthy.
I have accumulated so much knowledge about hair over the years. My hair is naturally thin and frizzy and it takes effort to make it look good so I know what I'm talking about
Not sure. It takes me almost 0 effort and they are at their best.

I'm mad frustrated with my hair. I can't have a good cut no matter what. Might as well stick with what I've got.

@x30001 = br0

legendary bumo

i as well am hapa my hair is dog shit, utterly frizzy, dry, poofy and normies think it's the softest thing they've ever touched. boring straight matte medium brown color that doesn't shine in the light.

how do it fix this?

i first need something to make it grow out faster, then i need something to make it god tier. I've heard sea salt spray so I'll try that, but I need something to make my hair actually LOOK NICE in itself. Something to fix the dry dead look of hapa hair.