I feel very low and under confident

brucewayne78

brucewayne78

NO ONE CAN REPLACE HER
After praying last salah of the day met one friend he was talking about looksmaxxing as you all know bhai I am already under confident and ugly as fuck
He and one other guy both manlets
One started mentioning about my subhuman nose and another told me my zygos protrude too much and my lower third is narrow as fuck and my skull is fucked and also told me my neck skin is sagging

After coming to home I asked for his pics he claims he looks maxxed very much and mogs ( he is lean) and after that I started taking my videos and I was looking good ..
He told me excercise and also I don't have any face shape and I am unfixable

I will post his pic bhai if you all ask

Please read this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, TechnoBoss, sub5c3l and 2 others
@sub5c3l @PseduoAryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, northern mogger and Lynxress
After praying last salah of the day met one friend he was talking about looksmaxxing as you all know bhai I am already under confident and ugly as fuck
He and one other guy both manlets
One started mentioning about my subhuman nose and another told me my zygos protrude too much and my lower third is narrow as fuck and my skull is fucked and also told me my neck skin is sagging

After coming to home I asked for his pics he claims he looks maxxed very much and mogs ( he is lean) and after that I started taking my videos and I was looking good ..
He told me excercise and also I don't have any face shape and I am unfixable

I will post his pic bhai if you all ask

Please read this
Post their pics and gimme their insta in dms bhai
I will beat the fuck out of them

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, brucewayne78, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Tell em you run the scene of . org rn also send their pics

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, sub5c3l, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Post their pics and gimme their insta in dms bhai
I will beat the fuck out of them
IMG 20240328 224840
Big skulled mogger friend filtercel
IMG 20240328 222640
shitskin unfrauded me 🥺

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
He told me my zygos are very big and my lower third is too narrow 🥺 I never felt the lower third one obviously I look bloated but 💔

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
He told me my zygos are very big and my lower third is too narrow 🥺 I never felt the lower third one obviously I look bloated but 💔
same bhai , dont worry bhai after surgery we will beat them up bhai , where do you live bhai?

• +1
Mock them for their shitskin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and sub5c3l
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and sub5c3l
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, PseduoAryan and sub5c3l
They told me I don't have any face shape
My face is deformed and don't have any shape in it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Lynxress and sub5c3l
Allah will save you bro (y)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, brucewayne78 and sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and brucewayne78
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Lynxress, sub5c3l and 1 other person
tbh race pill fucks me up too but if I were Indian id become some sort of monk (god be fucking w the Indians) or doctormaxx and provide the world with cheap fucked up medications to make everyone ltn

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and viniciz
tbh race pill fucks me up too but if I were Indian id become some sort of monk (god be fucking w the Indians) or doctormaxx and provide the world with cheap fucked up medications to make everyone ltn
JoinedMay 21, 2019Posts49Reputation34

• +1
You are good looking sir no hate ❤️

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
Bust on them

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
You are good looking sir no hate ❤️
thanks bro if that's you on your profile then you look like an indie music jb magnet for sureee miring the lips and hair dont listen to autistic germans here cucked by their equally attractive sisters n moms

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and brucewayne78
did tiktok lead you back here saar
nah bro I dont have a phone fuck you mean tiktok miss me with that modern cuckery, I was doing ratios while you were watching Alpha M

why does bro not have a phone
can't stand seeing ppl online but dont gf bout me better to just not see that shit, also big halo for some girls n lifestyle

thanks bro if that's you on your profile then you look like an indie music jb magnet for sureee miring the lips and hair dont listen to autistic germans here sucked by their equally attractive sisters n moms
Yes bhai that's me on me pfp

why does bro not have a phone
can't stand seeing ppl online but dont gf bout me better to just not see that shit, also big halo for some girls n lifestyle

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and brucewayne78
Yes shifting to my Microsoft windows asap
And getting my pajeet halo