I feel zero remorse for frauding with surgeries and cheating my genetics

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
JFL if some guys feel bad about cheating their genetics and feel eternally inferior to « natural chad ». Fuck genetics. Having good genetics (and proper posture since childhood) is like winning the lottery. Your motherfucker natural chad didn’t earn his good looks, he just got it by pure luck and with that came along all his privileges in dating and other aspects of life. So what if we the average looking guys don’t want to live an average boring life? What if we also want to be the center of attention and something special instead of the invisible secondary role in the background ? Shall we just « accept our fate »? Fuck no.

It’s the same with moneymaxxing. Some guys are born to ultra wealthy families and have it easier than you in life from childhood on. So should you just “accept your destiny “ and stop moneymaxxing? If that was the case, then the old money would always be the old money, and there would be no new money.

Money can be earned, and looks can be altered - technology makes it possible for us. If you realized the importance of looks, noticed the trend of female hypergamy, had a good analysis of your good features and flaws, earned money for your surgeries and had them practiced by the best surgeon, then you do have good genetics in some sense - by displaying high IQ and adaptation abilities. You’re already way ahead of the clueless betacucks even before your surgeries are done.

And yes, life is about cheating. It’s always the cheaters that win, be it in politics, finance, entertainment, or looksmaxing (like roids vs natty, surgeries vs haircut).

And I’d feel zero remorse for cheating if a Stacy was mirin’ my strong lower third enhanced by fillers, or my nw0 hairline which was restored by HT. Fuck you. You wouldn’t have noticed me if I had had no surgeries. I earned my money and had my face optimized. I paid my bills and got what a want: sex, attention and validation. It’s you the superficial one.

It’s all or nothing, be chad or death.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: newdldewdl, thecel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 82 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, LooksJourney, HighIQcel and 8 others
Ascend or die trying tbqh

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, poloralf, Pumanator and 5 others
brb using imagination

• +1
Reactions: joao
If you realized the importance of looks, noticed the trend of female hypergamy, had a good analysis of your good features and flaws, earned money for your surgeries and had them practiced by the best surgeon, then you do have good genetics in some sense - by displaying high IQ and adaptation abilities. You’re already way ahead of the clueless betacucks even before your surgeries are done.
Evolution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 616
brb using remorse since no surgiery

• +1
Reactions: Hector
im even more pissed off because im not cheating anything but trying to repair orthorape damage

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, LooksJourney, Norwooder and 4 others
im even more pissed off because im not cheating anything but trying to repair orthorape damage
Nah it’s actually the same with me - nearly all my surgeries revolve around my lower third fucked up by mouth breathing.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, stuckneworleans and Dragonslayer
looks>everything

Why feel remorse for anything? I would kill if it actually helped me ascend.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksJourney, poloralf and Zeta ascended
Nah it’s actually the same with me - nearly all my surgeries revolve around my lower third fucked up by mouth breathing.
especially when you realise you were the best looking kid around on old photos

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksJourney, joao, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
you'll always feel inferior to a "natural" chad, no amount of surgeries can help you escape this

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 2227
Sounds a bit retarded but I really think it’s mostly tongue posture since birth that kicked into over drive for most male models, but you’re right. These bitches don’t even care about you even if you HAD god tier genetics. My friend is an 8/10 and got cheated on not once, not twice but three times from three different bitches to get this, uglier dudes. It’s because he tried loving the hoe when they don’t even love themselves. They only care about the bone cells that were told to give you that lower third, not you as a person. Love ain’t real; never did exist, never will.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Deleted member 3583
Getting surgery does not mean you will look better. Its a very difficult and potentially harmful thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Norwooder, joao and 1 other person
Low T low IQ

Caged ngl

Motivationfuel.

IF YOU AINT CHEATIN U AINT TRYIN

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 4675
yes but a little part of u will feel weird. bc it’s not really you.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 3323, wagbox and 2 others
JFL if some guys feel bad about cheating their genetics and feel eternally inferior to « natural chad ». Fuck genetics. Having good genetics (and proper posture since childhood) is like winning the lottery. Your motherfucker natural chad didn’t earn his good looks, he just got it by pure luck and with that came along all his privileges in dating and other aspects of life. So what if we the average looking guys don’t want to live an average boring life? What if we also want to be the center of attention and something special instead of the invisible secondary role in the background ? Shall we just « accept our fate »? Fuck no.

It’s the same with moneymaxxing. Some guys are born to ultra wealthy families and have it easier than you in life from childhood on. So should you just “accept your destiny “ and stop moneymaxxing? If that was the case, then the old money would always be the old money, and there would be no new money.

Money can be earned, and looks can be altered - technology makes it possible for us. If you realized the importance of looks, noticed the trend of female hypergamy, had a good analysis of your good features and flaws, earned money for your surgeries and had them practiced by the best surgeon, then you do have good genetics in some sense - by displaying high IQ and adaptation abilities. You’re already way ahead of the clueless betacucks even before your surgeries are done.

And yes, life is about cheating. It’s always the cheaters that win, be it in politics, finance, entertainment, or looksmaxing (like roids vs natty, surgeries vs haircut).

And I’d feel zero remorse for cheating if a Stacy was mirin’ my strong lower third enhanced by fillers, or my nw0 hairline which was restored by HT. Fuck you. You wouldn’t have noticed me if I had had no surgeries. I earned my money and had my face optimized. I paid my bills and got what a want: sex, attention and validation. It’s you the superficial one.

It’s all or nothing, be chad or death.
AMEN

no ascension for your hurt ego tho

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, joao, balding17yomanletcel and 5 others
Problem with surgery is, it's like a gamble. You stack a good amount of money for months/years and the good results are not even guaranteed. It can even makes you look worse. I agree with the idea that you should still cheat whatsoever in order to circumvent the unfair state of being one was put on since birth.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Problem with surgery is, it's like a gamble. You stack a good amount of money for months/years and the good results are not even guaranteed. It can even makes you look worse. I agree with the idea that you should still cheat whatsoever in order to circumvent the unfair state of being one was put on since birth.
Yes, I didn’t say you, or everyone is absolutely gonna make it. Ascension is a combination of base, surgeon’s skills and luck. What I’m talking about is a matter of attitude. And yes as a radical all or nothing theorist I’d rather gamble on a better life than living as an average Joe.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, HighIQcel, Norwooder and 3 others
Yes, I didn’t say you, or everyone is absolutely gonna make it. Ascension is a combination of base, surgeon’s skills and luck. What I’m talking about is a matter of attitude. And yes as a radical all or nothing theorist I’d rather gamble on a better life than living as an average Joe.
Can you tell me if I've got a good base ?

One of the best threads ever made on looksmax.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, LooksJourney, HighIQcel and 2 others
It doesn’t matter anyway. Your spouse is probably better off with you anyway.

Most of the time women don’t choose the man that will support the optimally emotionally and financially. They fall in love with someone 2PSL
Points higher and obsess over him forever.

If you are one of the guys that would have been second or third in line with good intentions, that just missed his chance, if your looksmaxxing goes
Well you could potentially bump yourself up to first - resulting in a better life for the girl

• +1
Reactions: sincere and Deleted member 1751
I feel zero remorse for frauding with surgeries and cheating my genetics
slayer

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 1751
Your childs will be ugly tho.

Everyone gets braces. Same shit

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Eduardo DOV
You shouldn't
you'll always feel inferior to a "natural" chad, no amount of surgeries can help you escape this

Only if you're a pussy who doesn't believe he deserves anything in the world

• +1
Reactions: alex569, LooksJourney and HighIQcel
Doesn’t matter since i know good looking people with subhuman parents so...

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Legit op... Chad didn't earn his look he was just lucky... even his success is pure luck due to being lucky genetically... so fuck it I am going to do surgery.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and NormieKilla
Doesn’t matter since i know good looking people with subhuman parents so...
Arent the kids always better looking?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Legit. I feel no remorse about anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 2227
You mean the sons? I dont think so, also by how much you think that the sons mogs the parents?
I dont know maybe this is just luck but almost all my friends and Cousins mog their parents. 2 females and over 10 Males.

Especially the females mog their parents by 2 psl min

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Your childs will be ugly tho.
Cope. Make sure you make them Hard Mew from birth until age 18 while having correct body posture, invest in a FacePuller for them at age 10, make them play hard hitting sports, make sure they eat nothing but fruits, vegetables and clean lean meats, no sugar cuz it’ll fuck their teeth up, make sure they sleep 8 hours every night with no lights on, make sure they swim from age 4 until 17 to have wide clavicles, go do a check up every 3 months to see what they’re deficient on so you can maximize that with foods and supplementation and to top it all off make sure their mom is atleast 5’7” with a super PCT and compact mid face. That’s how GigaChads are made

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alex569, LooksJourney, HighIQcel and 6 others
We are taking destiny into our own hands.
By having a higher PSL, your wife will be of better genetic quality which will mean your kids will have better life than if you never looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: alex569, LooksJourney, Norwooder and 1 other person
based high T post. Fuck what others think we're here to cheat the system.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, HighIQcel, Kade and 2 others
Idk why but I’ll always have the thought in the back of my head that this girl only likes me because I soft and hardmaxxed (especially the last one), bit of a depressing and morbid thought to think about. @nelson how do I cope with this thought? If I FacePull she only likes me because I FacePulled

Idk why but I’ll always have the thought in the back of my head that this girl only likes me because I soft and hardmaxxed (especially the last one), bit of a depressing and morbid thought to think about. @nelson how do I cope with this thought? If I FacePull she only likes me because I FacePulled
Whenever you are about to find fault with someone, ask yourself the following question: What fault of mine most nearly resembles the one I am about to criticize?

It is human to judge one another based on the way they look. It is foolish to trouble your thoughts and worry about what is natural in life. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.

Facepulling isn’t surpassing genetics