I fell for the bulking meme

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Got skinny fat because I wasn’t working out or walking.

I don’t look fat at all even without clothes but, I used to be so much better looking before.

I will recomp before I lean bulk again

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, LooksThinker, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Got skinny fat because I wasn’t working out or walking.

I don’t look fat at all even without clothes but, I used to be so much better looking before.

I will recomp before I lean bulk again
Just cut the lean bulk

skinny bitch.
20231219 174525

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yellowrice, murdah, socialcel and 6 others
Just lol man
Nigga went from skinny to skinny fat after bulking rather than having some fat arms :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, LooksThinker and sportsmogger
You aren't bulking if you aren't lifting you dumbass you just got fat

• +1
Reactions: dgzty, joaotorri, Deleted member 31238 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck and Spiritualcell
if I could hide them I would.

View attachment 2618655
I was joking.
I know your physique is incredible.

You claim to have autism, right?
Serious question; Are you completely oblivious to jokes?
It there a difference IRL?

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
I was joking.
I know your physique is incredible.

You claim to have autism, right?
Serious question; Are you completely oblivious to jokes?
It there a difference IRL?
it's easy to tell sarcasm or jokes in real life but not through text.

I have been diagnosed for 20+ years, longer than most people here have been alive.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
some people on this site would attack you and say 103lbs (46kg) is more ideal than the weight you claim to be (103kg), even though 103lbs is the weight of a 10yo girl
no one even remotely serious is saying that. you just to have lean adn muscular

no one even remotely serious is saying that. you just to have lean adn muscular
i am already lean but according to some users i should weigh even less. i refuse to diet down to the weight of a little girl im not listening to anything they say

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
i am already lean but according to some users i should weigh even less. i refuse to diet down to the weight of a little girl im not listening to anything they say
i posted a underweifht guy here and someone said he needs to lose weight

These guys think being lean like a model will make them look like one lol

Weight doesn’t matter size does, no one irl knew. I was 15kg underweight because of my frame

• JFL
some people on this site would attack you and say 103lbs (46kg) is more ideal than the weight you claim to be (103kg), even though 103lbs is the weight of a 10yo girl
I don't enjoy being this heavy, a lot of it is water, bulking for one more month before I can cut again.

being lean facially is good.
whats the cycle bro.

im not gonna take muh natty as an answer when you have a rail network in your calf
I found out I have a growth hormone condition a while ago but it doesn't actually affect my entire body, didn't even know I had it until I buzzed my hair and found out I have mild cutis gyrata verticis (which tends to be caused by it) and got it checked, lol.

that does explain my 50,000 BC side profile though.

• +1
Weight doesn’t matter size does, no one irl knew. I was 15kg underweight because of my frame
what height / weight were you at this time?
i know a guy who is legit auschwitz tier (he is around 5'7 and weighs 50kg) but he thinks he is normal weight and he would get called ideal body wise by copers on this site

• JFL
I wish but I still haven't met any women that look like they lift, would love to get strangled by picture related.

View attachment 2618701
Are you serious?

I thought only low-T niggas wanted that.

Whenever I saw some cuck on Reddit saying shit like "Crush me, mommy," I would feel disgust.
Disgust at the repulsive desire for a man to want to be dominated by a masculine woman.

But now you're telling me that even ogres like you desire such things?
This is very unsettling.

If you don't mind me asking, are you a top, bottom, or flex?

Would you want to violate this femboy in bed?
VDJ3ChV

it's easy to tell sarcasm or jokes in real life but not through text.

I have been diagnosed for 20+ years, longer than most people here have been alive.
Interesting...

Is it possible that your diagnosis was incorrect? I'm not suggesting that understanding sarcasm negates the possibility of having autism, but I am curious if you are actually autistic.

I'm 20, and at 18, I was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and ADHD by a psychiatrist whose competence I now question. A year later, those diagnoses were reevaluated and replaced with a diagnosis of schizotypal personality disorder. This time, the assessment involved multiple psychiatrists and a psychologist, and it was far more comprehensive.

They were quite baffled about how I had initially been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, given that I barely met any of the criteria.

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Well, that sucks.

• JFL
Whenever I saw some cuck on Reddit saying shit like "Crush me, mommy," I would feel disgust.
Disgust at the repulsive desire for a man to want to be dominated by a masculine woman.

But now you're telling me that even ogres like you desire such things?
This is very unsettling.
I don't understand how people are attracted to frail people, do you not want strong sons?

Would you want to violate this femboy in bed?
View attachment 2618741
they usually look bad when they're my age and I'm not into people much younger than I am.

Is it possible that your diagnosis was incorrect? I'm not suggesting that understanding sarcasm negates the possibility of having autism, but I am curious if you are actually autistic.

it's 100% correct, they even found the gene responsible for it, they conducted genetic research on my entire family, my father and grandfather were also diagnosed.

I'm 20, and at 18, I was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and ADHD by a psychiatrist whose competence I now question. A year later, those diagnoses were reevaluated and replaced with a diagnosis of schizotypal personality disorder. This time, the assessment involved multiple psychiatrists and a psychologist, and it was far more comprehensive.

They were quite baffled about how I had initially been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, given that I barely met any of the criteria.
the diagnostic criteria of autism have been watered down over the years, it's currently so all-including that pretty much anyone can get a diagnosis, but back in the day this wasn't the case.

Attachments

• 1651556998978.webm
    2.8 MB
  • +1
what height / weight were you at this time?
i know a guy who is legit auschwitz tier (he is around 5'7 and weighs 50kg) but he thinks he is normal weight and he would get called ideal body wise by copers on this site
6ft 150lb, have belly fat now which I want to lose

150 pounds at 6 foot?? nigga 0 chance you are not skinny asf
that’s why I bulked, I was 135lb last year. Took 2 years of eating junk + not walking at all everyday to gain.

I want to lose 5 pounds now to lose belly fat