I fell in love with a roblox girl

elcrusader

elcrusader

maybe one bright day
So basically I found this girl on roblox. I talked to her and she lowkey enjoyed my company as I enjoyed her. Now I she is a girl, cuz she act like a girl, talk like a girl, she even has the handwriting of a girl, and she support lgbt (im anti-gay, but i hide it.)
We play roblox a lot ngl, and when she go offline i just stare at the screen waiting to see her go online.

This girl has only a couple friend in roblox, I love her.
At one point I just stared at the screen for multiple hours to see her go online I was hallucinating. she didnt come online.
When she came online I started screaming in excitement. My family was annoyed with the basement sounds i was making.
So I've just been thinking of her all day all night. I see her in my dreams, and when I close my eyes I see her roblox character.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Almost Chadlite, ascension and 7 others
In the pixelated world, where blocks collide,I found my love, in a server so wide.
Her avatar, so blocky and sweet,In Roblox we'd meet, where love's pixels would greet.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, ascension and Deleted member 52905
So basically I found this girl on roblox. I talked to her and she lowkey enjoyed my company as I enjoyed her. Now I she is a girl, cuz she act like a girl, talk like a girl, she even has the handwriting of a girl, and she support lgbt (im anti-gay, but i hide it.)
We play roblox a lot ngl, and when she go offline i just stare at the screen waiting to see her go online.

At one point I just stared at the screen for multiple hours to see her go online I was hallucinating. she didnt come online.
When she came online I started screaming in excitement. My family was annoyed with the basement sounds i was making.
So I've just been thinking of her all day all night. I see her in my dreams, and when I close my eyes I see her roblox character.
Kys jfl

Are you trolling because this can't be serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066

It's over because I experienced the same thing :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, Almost Chadlite, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, ascension, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
31638947544 1080pnbcstations

over if u havent got her snap already tbh shit thread

Kids.org strikes again

Also lmao @ the 21 year old tranny you're talking to

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Cum tribute her avatar

• +1
Reactions: Niksy
stop larping as me