I FINALLY APPROACHED A CUTE GIRL

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
We were in the library and i noticed her looked and smiling at me for almost 3 seconds.

So when she went away from her friends to go to the toilet, i left the library but approached her when she was coming out of the bathroom.

I just complimented her by saying i found her really pretty and then asked for her WhatsApp Number (i don't have other social media anyways).

Now I'm thinking about what to do next.

She really seems like LTR material but i also don't want to fuck it up by showing too little sexual interest.

My first idea was just chatting with her a bit and then inviting her to a " First date" on a Hotel Room. Maybe tomorrow or in 2 days even. Just fuck her ASAP to not waste any time and have her loose interest.

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, seethe and 4 others
Fairytale.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, aspiringexcel, Petsmart and 3 others
Just accept she spitted on you and move on. Stop daydreaming son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
tales from the ward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, deadmanwalking, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, anthony111553, seethe and 3 others
Can i get your WhatsApp number?
First meet handsome black man 600nw 1859718388

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Detective, Peter and 1 other person
Nah im not kidding. She even seemed really receptive when she typed her phone number into my phone. She might want me to fuck her hard for real.
She wasn't typing your phone. She was putting the police number on quick call mode.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Peter and PubertyMaxxer
and she didnt have one so the story ended right there
WTF, i literally can text her right now, but I'm unsure what to do next tbh.

Goodluck
Are you still in NL?
Are you still a framecel or did you gain weight
I am coming to NL soon if you want to meet up to run daygame

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Goodluck
Are you still in NL?
Are you still a framecel or did you gain weight
I am coming to NL soon if you want to meet up to run daygame
Thanks, only one believing me (I'm not bullshitting)

I gymcelled hard so i have a good physique now tbh. But I'm not in NL anymore. I had to escape the brutal heightmog and went to a country with average male height 6cm less.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Fuck, no matter what message i think of it all seems so fucking autistic.

Fuark everyone is ascending in .org while I am standing still

Thanks, only one believing me (I'm not bullshitting)

I gymcelled hard so i have a good physique now tbh. But I'm not in NL anymore. I had to escape the brutal heightmog and went to a country with average male height 6cm less.
nice, have you revealed where you are now
would be interesting coz it would give reference to where the foid was receptive to your approach

• +1
On todays episode - top 10 things that never happened

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Peter and PubertyMaxxer
nice, have you revealed where you are now
would be interesting coz it would give reference to where the foid was receptive to your approach
Sure I'll pm you

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Well done man. The people in the comment section is trolling you hard lmao. Anyway, just keep texting brother, the girl will open up to you naturally if she is really interested in you. Try to make a little bit of connection then set a date to get laid bro, chill. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Nick.Harte
Well done man. The people in the comment section is trolling you hard lmao. Anyway, just keep texting brother, the girl will open up to you naturally if she is really interested in you. Try to make a little bit of connection then set a date to get laid bro, chill. :lul:
Update : Everything went maximum horrible, first she showed quite the interest only to then create one of the worst days in my life leading to me needing to terminate the contact.

did u get that whatsapp ?

Update : Everything went maximum horrible, first she showed quite the interest only to then create one of the worst days in my life leading to me needing to terminate the contact.
So these guys were right. Tales from the Mumbai insane asylum

What happened, so you went on a date? Where ? And then?

Fuck this reminds me there’s white girls in Georgia and Russia and Azerbaijan etc not just uk and they all have their differing white Stacy loooks and arrogance and narciness . Brutal I’m a fish

sheeeeit just go onto the next beech
Yes only right thing to do now.

Only problem is i only have cold approaching as an option since i dont have any Social media and Club Game isn't possible due to Manletism.

I also have no social circle or any friends who could introduce me to a girl.

Only Cold approaching is a possibility for me and I will only do it if she gives me at least subtle IOI like a smile or prolonged eye contact.

Too difficult to explain but i basically wasted 80€ only for her not showing up and disrespecting me. Before she also revealed she drinks alcohol and sent me slutty messages yet still i was obviously not Chad enough for her.

So these guys were right. Tales from the Mumbai insane asylum
Wdym. Everything was true so war. I'll pm you with more details

I just complimented her by saying i found her really pretty and then asked for her WhatsApp Number (i don't have other social media anyways).

Now I'm thinking about what to do next.
Good that she gave her contact info.
If one hasn't build any coconnection yet. Than I would do a little bit of small talk, asking about stuff she liked. And maybe suggest a meetup, around things/activities she likes. Or else chose something you like, to invite her to. Or else some generic shit, is also okay.
She really seems like LTR material but i also don't want to fuck it up by showing too little sexual interest.
Sounds like you don't even know her?!
Sounds like assume maxxing, not a good idea in general.
My first idea was just chatting with her a bit and then inviting her to a " First date" on a Hotel Room. Maybe tomorrow or in 2 days even. Just fuck her ASAP to not waste any time and have her loose interest.

Thoughts?
I think for most women, a first irl meetup being in a hotelroom is way to quick moving. That probably only works for Chads, when he comes across a promiscuous woman.
No woman, whom is cautious with sex, will to bang a dude on the first meeting. Unless he famous, chad, moggs her alot, etc.

• +1
IF true go hotel room all zoomer chicks are hoes.

• +1
IF true go hotel room all zoomer chicks are hoes.
She didn't come to my booked hotel room. I wasted money and my own hopes and energy for nothing.

• +1
Who told you to book it beforehand?
She wrote me : " where are you honey?" " i am at X"

So i obviously my brain went into another modus leading to me hurrying to book a hotel room