I forgot how much I used to steal as a kid in school

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
I stole a world cup 2010 limited edition David Beckham match attax card right out of someone's pocket whilst we were seated in class cuz it was poking out

Someone saw me do it and told him but he didn't care and just found it funny and said I can keep it

During lesson time I said can I go get my water bottle to the teacher so I could go to where all the lunch boxes were and steal ppls toys cuz some ppl kept their toys in their lunch boxes

Some ppl would bring their whole match attax collection books into school and if they left it out to go toilet or somethn or had it in their tray id take it and steal all the duplicates. I remember stealing arsenal arshavin 10/11 limited edition

That same year these people were playing fighting their Ninjago spinny things and I stole a tiny black lego sword and the guy started crying about losing it

Then I stole a ton of beyblades out of people's draws which caused ppl to cry and then a letter got sent home to everyone in the school about not bringing in toys into school cuz they kept getting lost or stolen and the teacher spoke to us about it in assembly

A few ppl knew it was me but I didn't get in trouble for it cuz so many toys got stolen that the teachers assumed it was loads of different people stealing when I'm pretty sure 99% of every toy stolen was me

Just a funny lil tale

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Oh ye and I stole match attax when over at someone's house and I put them underneath the plastic card holder case within the metal tin so his mum looked through every card on top but didn't realise u could lift the plastic out of the tin and I convinced them that it must've fallen in a gap under the floor

I also stole match attax from another friends house just before I was about to leave as I was getting picked up and said I forgot someometjing in his bedroom and had to crawl through his door cuz he had this penguin toy thing hanging on his door handle that made a noise outloud from sensor motion thingy and then took 5 of his blue match attax but 4 of them got stolen by the guy who I stole from in the above story. The only one I have left is Portsmouth glen Johnson

Oh ye and I stole star wars Nintendo ds game from a friend. I told another friend about what I did to him which inspired him cuz he stole like 3 big Lego miner monsters from me

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
nice one nigger jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Average nigga behaviour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, bigchunguslover and Hardrada
making the gypsies look good

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover and Hardrada
bro I have one of the most retarded stories and I feel so bad for my dad till this day

So basically my dad was in the army and he was deployed (it’s when you go to “war”) he went to Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Korea, etc

And when you come back home from being deployed you get metals, badge nd shit

And my dad got his most important medal and he fucking loved it nd shit then one day I took it to school with me

He fucking found it then he was going to take it with him then last second he put it in my fucking backpack and told me not to open and play with it nd shit

Then this black bitch asked if she could see it, me not knowing how black people hust steal everything they find I gave it to her, I told her to give it back and she fucking told me if she could keep it for that day and she would give it back the next day

I said yes being the retard I was, then the next day she didn’t give it back and kept lying nd shit and it turned into a fuckery where my parents were trying to find out who took it

Because my dukbass wasn’t talking nd shit. HolyFUARK tho I feel so bad for my dad at times when thinking about this

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Debetro and Pikabro
bro I have one of the most retarded stories and I feel so bad for my dad till this day

So basically my dad was in the army and he was deployed (it’s when you go to “war”) he went to Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Korea, etc

And my dad got his most important medal and he fucking loved it nd shit then one day I took it to school with me

He fucking found it then he was going to take it with him then last second he put it in my fucking backpack and told me not to open and play with it nd shit

Then this black bitch asked if she could see it, me not knowing how black people hust steal everything they find I gave it to her, I told her to give it back and she fucking told me if she could keep it for that day and she would give it back the next day

I said yes being the retard I was, then the next day she didn’t give it back and kept lying nd shit and it turned into a fuckery where my parents were trying to find out who took it

Because my dukbass wasn’t talking nd shit. HolyFUARK tho I feel so bad for my dad at times when thinking about this
Surely u got it back tho

I hope you learned the lesson

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and oldcel2002
I stole a teacher's heart once. I then broke it.

"Please don't, please don't do this to me," my teacher begged me to reconsider dropping out of the 5th grade.

"Ugh, I'm 18. I feel too old for this class." I explained that I was too old for the 5th grade.

"Hellooooo? Look at me!"

"Yeah, but you're a teacher, you have an excuse. What is mine?" I explained that it's okay for teachers to be too old for the 5th grade, not the students.

"Jimmy, baby, we're working on a school board proposal that we call No Child Left Behind. If it passes, one day all kids will pass classes regardless of whether they sleep all day or just attend school to fuck the teachers."

"Ugh, there's no class for old people." And those were my final words as I walked away, hearing her wail her eyes out.

However, the kids celebrated. "He's finally gone!"

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002
This nigga romanian

I never have stolen anything from school, just from other shops and I got caught 2 times because I didn't even run lmao. I don't do it anymore, not worth the money.

I stole a world cup 2010 limited edition David Beckham match attax card right out of someone's pocket whilst we were seated in class cuz it was poking out

Someone saw me do it and told him but he didn't care and just found it funny and said I can keep it

During lesson time I said can I go get my water bottle to the teacher so I could go to where all the lunch boxes were and steal ppls toys cuz some ppl kept their toys in their lunch boxes

Some ppl would bring their whole match attax collection books into school and if they left it out to go toilet or somethn or had it in their tray id take it and steal all the duplicates. I remember stealing arsenal arshavin 10/11 limited edition

That same year these people were playing fighting their Ninjago spinny things and I stole a tiny black lego sword and the guy started crying about losing it

Then I stole a ton of beyblades out of people's draws which caused ppl to cry and then a letter got sent home to everyone in the school about not bringing in toys into school cuz they kept getting lost or stolen and the teacher spoke to us about it in assembly

A few ppl knew it was me but I didn't get in trouble for it cuz so many toys got stolen that the teachers assumed it was loads of different people stealing when I'm pretty sure 99% of every toy stolen was me

Just a funny lil tale
Mirin op still Stealing posts

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada