list of things I've done to pick at the nerves of my school teachers so far

Fractal Orion

Fractal Orion

Combative
=+= Stealing 350ish $ of Candy =+=
so there's all these kids that have these big boxes of candy, and they always tryna sell it. they screwed up my math papers one day and I got fed up.
so I gathered the ultimate trio:
popular kid, makes his own beer, wannabe popular kid, absolutely loyal, and me, unhinged weirdo
we plan it out so that we sneak into classrooms holding the candies and raid them, with a spare set of clothing. then storing them in the popular kids locker which was located in a hallway with no cameras, the science wing. we let 2 days pass by before we went into a bathroom to change clothes and divy up the candy at lunch, the issue was the classrooms were like right there, and the halls were barren but with security. we got caught and we ended up bolting up the stairs being persued by a science teacher, and later a guard that was already upstairs. it was sus since we had full faced masks + hoods up. me and the not popular kid split and open his locker away from the havoc to get the candy and dip. we changed and skipped class to hide in a locked bathroom. we shorted the lights out and hid. the school made an announcement and locked all bathrooms. they were prob gonna search it so I climbed up a spot between a wall and the stall wall to put my bag, and myself in the suspended roof. turns out they did check, as for the other guy he just put his feet up in a stall and prayed to dear God. so anyways we bribe some girl this wannabe knows for a hallpass and skip to class. They were so pissed later that week that all the candy was gone. each box was about 60$. serves those bitches.
popular kid got caught selling them for double price which led him to get busted for alcohol so juvie for about 2 months. other guy gave his duffel away in fear last hour because the science teachers were LEGIT QUESTIONING US IN CLASS. I got away scot free.

=+= Filming a cooking channel in school =+=
basically I cooked a 3 course meal in class, with a friend as assistant, for a YouTube video.
I had their class for "0 hour" and 1st hour so I used 0 hr as a setup and I was ignoring what they said to me and I was all like
"and you put the egg here for 10 minutes on high, luckily I premade this one" (saved me from bringing more equipment
I brought and plugged in a ton of cooking equipment, I used a USB+Cord hub for all the cords.
was a great day that day. I even cleared off a table for it. I'll make a separate thread for it if anyone wants the funny details.
=+= Deciding on one teacher and absolutely ruining their class =+=
not goin into detail but I did the following-
+ downloaded a hair extension for chrome on their pc
+ rewired pc a handful of times
+ unplugged all chromebooks and cooked in her class a few times, made waffles too
+ took sharpie, drew a dick on a whiteboard, then drew with dry erase cat features, so when she erased it, there was just a dick
+ generally was annoying and acted stupider than I was
+ used the snow buildup from her windows to snowball fight all the time
+ blue screen of death prank + 1 hour of silence with Nokia ringtone occasionally FULL blast
+ making out 24/7 with some girl
+ phonecalls blatantly in class, answering teachers phone calls in spanish
+ ordering pizza one day, didn't end well for me.
=+= pt.2 coming this year, along with all the stuff I didn't have time to write here =+=
=+= go read my thread to suggest more =+=
=+= https://looksmax.org/threads/whats-...chool-ill-do-it-for-you.903302/#post-13751309 =+=

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Nick.Harte, kebab and 1 other person
also sold my own version of Pokemon cards for a lot, it made money but pissed off the teachers, not really "funny or bad" or anything but damn did it pay.

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
interesting story but terrible format
Learn from @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: kebab
nigga a middle school menace.

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Aypo129