I found the story about the guy who ate toilet paper I was talking about earlier

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I grabbed 8 feet of toilet paper and a 2 bottles of water, then began my journey. Well, after making sure the toilet paper wasn't used prior-like.

8:20 pm. It's been two hours since i ingested the toilet paper, my stomach it in so
much fucking pain it's unreal. Like I'm being stabbed in the ribs. I called poison
control and after convincing the lady this wasn't a prank, she advised me against
vomiting myself, saying that the toilet paper had most likely expanded and i will
probably choke. This was such a dumb fucking idea.

12:00 pm Saturday. Well I spent most of last night in the hospital with severe
abdominal pain, i have upper GI bleeding. The screw showed up in an x-ray, and is
now in my intestines. I am trying to figure out a way to scan the entire x-ray and post
it. They told me i should be fine for now, but if the screw gets lodged i will need
surgery, then they gave me a script for 500 mg of cipro every twelve hours x 7 days.

2:15 The pain is back, but this time lower. it feels lik someone stuck an ice pick in my
belly button. BUT I did have one good thought on this procedure. Well if I ate that
much toilet paper, and eventually it will come out when i crap, will i need to wipe? I
mean shouldn't eating the toilet paper cut out the middle man. I think im on to
something here. wipeless shit, by eating toilet paper. Dig up Edison ,we got
something to tell him.

5:20 pm It's going to be a long night.

9:40pm Sunday, i passed the screw. it caused less damage than i thought it would ,
and after carefully sifting through my own stool, i have found zero evidence of the
toilet paper ever existing.

Conclusion
On the plus side, i did find out that dry-wall screws are in fact edible.
negative side, i lost all respect anyone may have ever had for me, i lost a perfectly
good goldfish net sifting through my feces, my health insurance will probably drop
me now.
But it was worth it only because i now have a bloody ass, without being anally raped.
keep on truckin my friends, keep on truckin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Lmao, Corleone and 6 others
Tagging guys from the previous thread.

@emeraldglass @ascension @Mainstream @BrutalMogger @RAITEIII @murdah @randomop @distance decay

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, emeraldglass and BrutalMogger

My Brother in Christ, what made you believe this introduction is one that will have people continue reading? :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, forevermirin, kebab and 1 other person
How did he get a screw stuck bruh

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
pussy, real man would digest the shit out of it.

Definitely. Keep in mind this is a story from 2005 or so. It's almost 20 years old.
Fuck this story is probably as old as me. Insane to think about

• Woah
What can I say? He's a retard but mirin his low inhibitions. I could never do something like that

• JFL
Well, after making sure the toilet paper wasn't used prior-like.
making sure the treat wasnt chocolate flavoured

where tf did you find this schizo tale this guy should be locked in mumbai asylum for life

• JFL
Fuck this story is probably as old as me. Insane to think about
That is indeed insane. When you were a wee lil infant innit, some guy was eating toilet paper.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
What can I say? He's a retard but mirin his low inhibitions. I could never do something like that
He's definitely low inhib. He appeared almost entirely naked while in a crowded street. He also tried running for mayor. Even created a political party.

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar
I don’t know what to say

• JFL
making sure the treat wasnt chocolate flavoured

where tf did you find this schizo tale this guy should be locked in mumbai asylum for life
I was on a forum I discovered in 2010 (it's now been shutdown). That forum was the successor of another forum. He posted on that other earlier forum.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
He's definitely low inhib. He appeared almost entirely naked while in a crowded street. He also tried running for mayor. Even created a political party.
Low inhib bad boy slayer. Role model imo

• Love it
Low inhib bad boy slayer. Role model imo
I don't think such low inhib dudes are still around anymore. And now he's older and he's got a family now, but it seemed he still has a sense of humor anyway. Some things never change at least.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Tagging guys from the previous thread.

@emeraldglass @ascension @Mainstream @BrutalMogger @RAITEIII @murdah @randomop @distance decay
The greycels here expect to get hyped by all the users because they expirimented with some vitamins. Meanwhile, this guy eats eight feet of toilet paper just for fun.

• JFL
The greycels here expect to get hyped by all the users because they expirimented with some vitamins. Meanwhile, this guy eats eight feet of toilet paper just for fun.
Keep in mind this took place around 2005 or so, JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass