I fucking hate seeing ugly rich people do NOTHING!

Iinheritedaids

Iinheritedaids

Iron
they think just cause they have money its an excuse to look like a 500-pound boiled egg
jeff bezos why the fuck are you still bald your a fucking billionaire doo something this is the reason your wife left you. to think these niggas are so smart to make billions but arent smart enough to realise how important looks factors into every part of your life a post prime leonardo dicaprio fucking shat on you broo and i also just realised how short you are holy shit do something with yourself mann make these hoes actually feel some real attraction towards youuuu if i was rich first thing i would do is change my appearance but this nigga must enjoy cracking his whip at amazon instead use that lazy left eye and look at some top tier surgeons

richest man on the planets girlfriend

somebody headbutt this nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: future_mogger, aleksander, sudanguy and 5 others
his wife fogs buddy, why does he need to bother with looks?

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
looks match

his wife fogs buddy, why does he need to bother with looks?
Exactly. Everyone I shoed his wife to told me she's ugly af. She is literally better looking than 99.9% of women her age + good tits + good body + good lips + smart. Looks like a good milf, idk why niggas be saying she's ugly. Sure some 16 yo fogs her to Gandy heaven and back, but I'd happily settle for her.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Exactly. Everyone I shoed his wife to told me she's ugly af. She is literally better looking than 99.9% of women her age + good tits + good body + good lips + smart. Looks like a good milf, idk why niggas be saying she's ugly. Sure some 16 yo fogs her to Gandy heaven and back, but I'd happily settle for her.

titties :aheago:

• Love it
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
if your the richest person in the world and you settle for inflatable tits and duck liped granny that trembles at the site leonardo dicaprio then ohh boyyyyy

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger