I fucking hate women that are assholes to me I would never help if there getting raped

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
So the entire gender treats me like a invisible ghost my entire life and expects me to be nice to them what a fucking joke

Any women that treats me like shit deserves to be raped and if I saw them getting raped I wouldn’t help fuck those whores they deserve it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, bloomercel, JohnBaza and 5 others
Dnr

• WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Whats the point of having this much hatred towards women if you arent gonna rape them or get revenge, in minecraft bedwars

Dude I actually love this guy so much man I feel everything he does I relate to everything he says
ER our legendary glorious idol...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Zenis
Whats the point of having this much hatred towards women if you arent gonna rape them or get revenge, in minecraft bedwars
I used to be insane at that game man but I’m retired

i hate women.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
So they don’t count as the average annoying foid to you?

To be honest older women are a lot nicer then whores my age
no tbh i hate all of them.

I’m just horny when i say i love a whore

• +1
no tbh i hate all of them.

I’m just horny when i say i love a whore
Me too when my boner wears off my hatred for women goes back up to how it usually is

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Women that have fallen for Zionist propaganda (99.999% of western foids) were the direct instrument the jew used to subvert and take control of the west and thus if I see a woman like that on fire, I wouldn't even piss on her to save her life.

• +1
Women that have fallen for Zionist propaganda (99.999% of western foids) were the direct instrument the jew used to subvert and take control of the west and thus if I see a woman like that on fire, I wouldn't even piss on her to save her life.
Yup the only women I like are ones that haven’t been brainwashed by femaism and simps

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Yup the only women I like are ones that haven’t been brainwashed by femaism and simps
Insanely rare and almost impossible to find in a lot of countries, sadly.

• +1
If you see them getting raped, gotta join in and rape them.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Insanely rare and almost impossible to find in a lot of countries, sadly.
Only in the Middle East will you find women like this, Arab women are the least brainwashed out of all the groups

• +1
Only in the Middle East will you find women like this, Arab women are the least brainwashed out of all the groups
You can still find some foids in western countries that have the right genetics and IQ to be naturally repulsed by Faggots, trannies, racemixing and jewish propaganda in general. But like I mentioned earlier, literally 1 in a million. Better chances that life-like sexdolls will be developed in the following 5 years.

• +1
You can still find some foids in western countries that have the right genetics and IQ to be naturally repulsed by Faggots, trannies, racemixing and jewish propaganda in general. But like I mentioned earlier, literally 1 in a million. Better chances that life-like sexdolls will be developed in the following 5 years.
Yup my sister is exactly like this, I raised her well to not be like all those other brainwashed foids

• +1
  • +1