I fucking hate women

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Stupid fucking parasites. So while men have to hustle and grind to earn 1/2000th *or so* of what an OF whore earns, when they make even a slightly negative comment about that, hurr durr you are a mysoginist. Yeah I am shut your bitch ass up. Women are parasites, they do nothing, they achieve nothing beside milking Chads balls with their asses. That's it. This fucking OF whore with a phat ass earns millions, does NOTHING at all, and gets to live her best life doing whatever she wants, whenever she wants, with whomever she wants to, and who knows, bitch likely dodges taxes too

I fucking hate women. I wanna punch one in the face so hard rn I'd break her jaw in half.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2, stevielake, aleksander and 12 others
yeah man some woman make millions from onlyfans and some men make millions from selling redpill

same shit , switched genders

dont be a bitch and play the game . lets goooo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Frankiks2, stevielake, Shade91 and 8 others
That’s why you need to bend a slut over and sniff her shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 58285 and WeiWei
yeah man some woman make millions from onlyfans and some men make millions from selling redpill

same shit , switched genders

dont be a bitch and play the game . lets goooo
I doubt redpill scammers make THAT much tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Frankiks2 and IanIachimoe2491
I doubt redpill scammers make THAT much tbh.
andrew tate , iman gadzhi, grant cardone type of guys . shit ton of their wannabees too

+/- the same with females who do onlyfans, even same moral compass

andrew tate , iman gadzhi, grant cardone type of guys . shit ton of their wannabees too

+/- the same with females who do onlyfans, even same moral compass
tate didn't make money from redpill

3872678 1704655920843
you are misogynist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and redrum64389
blame the simps that buy that shit not women

if there was no demand for it there would be no onlyfans

dont hate the player hate the game

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, IanIachimoe2491 and 5 others
Same guy who worships female ass

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Primalsplit and 2 others

Agree. But it's part biology. Another reason why we need Shari'a informed legislation.

• Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander and Akhi
I agree so much with this thread. High IQ post.

• +1
Reactions: Frankiks2

I hate both, but you are right.

Agree. But it's part biology. Another reason why we need Shari'a informed legislation.
fuck off western legislation is vastly superior

we need to make men less simpy it would solve all issues we have

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi
theyre dumb bimbos anyway, manage their OF for them and take half their money like jack doherty does

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and WeiWei
3884805 8B3B4256 7D67 44A3 8B86 8717A3B7094A

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp
yeah man I feel the same way.

They dont even have to be pretty to do onlyfans. What a joke

Hate is bad unless you use it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Stupid fucking parasites. So while men have to hustle and grind to earn 1/2000th *or so* of what an OF whore earns, when they make even a slightly negative comment about that, hurr durr you are a mysoginist. Yeah I am shut your bitch ass up. Women are parasites, they do nothing, they achieve nothing beside milking Chads balls with their asses. That's it. This fucking OF whore with a phat ass earns millions, does NOTHING at all, and gets to live her best life doing whatever she wants, whenever she wants, with whomever she wants to, and who knows, bitch likely dodges taxes too

I fucking hate women. I wanna punch one in the face so hard rn I'd break her jaw in half.
Water

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Go date a man then faggot

Even white PAWGS!?!?

I mirin this kid everytime

Higher iq than most doomer despite being 15yo

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member and Vermilioncore
And yet you still wanna get dominated by them. Like the abused dog you are... :feelshehe: