I get bluepilled + NTpilled every time I step outside my house

D

DryAnoos

Banned
Seeing good looking foids with thousands of insta/tiktok followers with subhuman boyfriends, seeing them hookup at parties etc so no it’s not muh r/deadbedroom

Even normies I talk to irl bring up the fact that most foids fuck and suck subhumans.
Idk if you all retards live in some Chadland or you’re just mentally retarded sewer dwelling autists. It’s one or the other.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xtra, Nick.Harte and itisoverboyos
Seeing good looking foids with thousands of insta/tiktok followers with subhuman boyfriends, seeing them hookup at parties
so you go to parties? reeeeeee

Even normies I talk to irl bring up the fact that most foids fuck and suck subhuman
thats because incels are bottom %

every time an ugly dude brags about fucking bitches, just ask to see pics. you won't be jealous anymore. they're so confident about it too jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Oofy doofy theory was always legit, Nt theory is brutal addition though

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and DryAnoos
Exactly, bottom 10% or so, not bottom 80 like copers like to claim.
a lot of people here live in their own bubble coping with sutff like vidoe gmes and anime while actual psl 5 guys get laid

Seeing good looking foids with thousands of insta/tiktok followers with subhuman boyfriends, seeing them hookup at parties etc so no it’s not muh r/deadbedroom

Even normies I talk to irl bring up the fact that most foids fuck and suck subhumans.
Idk if you all retards live in some Chadland or you’re just mentally retarded sewer dwelling autists. It’s one or the other.
Exactly, bottom 10% or so, not bottom 80 like copers like to claim.

Did that at a concert last summer. Fat neckbearded manlet showed me a pic of him in bed with a HTB clearly naked.
seems you aren't delusional unlike many users here. however i wouldn't even say bottom 10% i'd say incels are about 2-3% of men maybe 5% at a push if you include semi incels. anyone who thinks half of men or more are incels is just coping hard

• +1
Reactions: DryAnoos
They probably all mog me though

• So Sad
Reactions: DryAnoos