I get pissed when non white guys expect a white girl.

B

bodydmorph2004

Iron
Like ER for example. That mf was latino talking about how he only wanted to date attractive white women. Bro did not evolve in the same environment as the men of her race did yet thinks he should still be able to pull one.
Hella indian dudes on this campus talking about how they only want a white women
Hella black dudes in UK especially talking about how they only want white women
Fucking entitled retards. I’m not out here, as a 7 inch white guy talking about how “I only want black women” even if they were the most attractive race to me, I don’t have enough dick for that tbh, how fucking pathetically entitled of me to EXPECT a black girl to want me.

How can you be an indian or a black guy or an asian guy and NOT date your own race, say you’ll ONLY date white women. You entitled little fucking prick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: walrusmaxx, borismonster, klip11 and 6 others
Opinions @EggKing

Like ER for example. That mf was latino talking about how he only wanted to date attractive white women. Bro did not evolve in the same environment as the men of her race did yet thinks he should still be able to pull one.
Hella indian dudes on this campus talking about how they only want a white women
Fucking entitled retards. I’m not out here, as a 7 inch white guy talking about how “I only want black women” even if they were the most attractive race to me, I don’t have enough dick for that tbh, how fucking pathetically entitled of me to EXPECT a black girl to want me.

How can you be an indian or a black guy or an asian guy and NOT date your own race, say you’ll ONLY date white women. You entitled little fucking prick.
Plenty of hood white guys say they only want black women lol what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, moggathon, edgemaxx and 2 others
Only white women count as slays
That’s why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, anon_will_overcome, EggKing and 1 other person
Elliot was not latino. Also it's the same as what foids do except they have vaginas so they actually get the guys, just human nature to desire the highest status race with good genes

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ElTruecel
Elliot was not latino. Also it's the same as what foids do except they have vaginas so they actually get the guys, just human nature to desire the highest status race with good genes
good evolutionary perspective. Doesn’t invalidate what I say when I say that those smelly Indian dudes on my campus are entitled fucks

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

Dnr but ER was definitely an exception

Most ethnics fantasise and simp for white girls but they don't actually expect it

The ones who expect a white are ethnic women

90% of ethnics would be content with someone of their own race

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and latincell95
he was not white passing

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

How can you be an indian or a black guy or an asian guy and NOT date your own race, say you’ll ONLY date white women. You entitled little fucking

Greycels now say ER was Latino, state of the forum in 2024 JFL.
It’s because white men are high inhib low t while ethnic men are the opposite and can actually pull it off jfl.
good evolutionary perspective. Doesn’t invalidate what I say when I say that those smelly Indian dudes on my campus are entitled fucks
u sound like a low t white boy jealous of those low inhib Indians jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, klip11 and latincell95
who are you back when i talked with him i never heard of u
Which discords were you in. I was only in DI like very active the first 2 months of last year & bloc. It was either those servers or .is

Greycels now say ER was Latino, state of the forum in 2024 JFL.
He looks like it lmao

It’s because white men are high inhib low t while ethnic men are the opposite and can actually pull it off jfl.
Indian and asian dudes higher T than white guys got it
u sound like a low t white boy jealous of those low inhib Indians jfl
I bench 315, can dunk, am 6’ 2” 205 pounds, went to states for 100m in track, started on varsity for football all four years in hs and have trained boxing since I was 8. I prolly have higher T than your whole family. Give it to you on the high inhibition tho, it’s my neuroticism that’s landed me on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and incel194012940
Lmao. Only white girls like me despite being georgian kavkaz churka

Real

• +1
Reactions: bodydmorph2004
He looks like it lmao

Indian and asian dudes higher T than white guys got it

I bench 315, can dunk, am 6’ 2” 205 pounds, went to states for 100m in track, started on varsity for football all four years in hs and have trained boxing since I was 8. I prolly have higher T than your whole family. Give it to you on the high inhibition tho, it’s my neuroticism that’s landed me on this forum
Dont know what happened to u, most guys like that in real life are NT jfl u might actually have tier 12 autism . and none of that matters when you stutter like a little bitch when talking to a girl even if u have all those achievements and claim to have higher T than my entire family (JFL at this claim) but with those achievements you should’ve been NT. it’s brutal but it’s probably because u were a sheltered white boy or u might just be autistic

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Which discords were you in. I was only in DI like very active the first 2 months of last year & bloc. It was either those servers or .is
Wheat Waffles server (2021-early 2022), then Bookclub (2022-early 2023) servers and Tails old server (2023-2024) at the end
I also was active on decline server in 2022
I talked a bit on mogging acedemy in 2022
Also was in Debate Incels
That's it

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Did not read

@Lebgfinal do u know dvd cuz of DI?

Dont know what happened to u, most guys like that in real life are NT jfl u might actually have tier 12 autism . and none of that matters when you stutter like a little bitch when talking to a girl even if u have all those achievements and claim to have higher T than my entire family (JFL at this claim) but with those achievements you should’ve been NT. it’s brutal but it’s probably because u were a sheltered white boy or u might just be autistic
You’re obviously ignorant as to human behavior.

Most guys who are/were athletes like me have their own atypical niches, just like pretty much every human does. Unless you’re extremely NT and had a perfect home life. Me personally, i’m adhd and gifted so im pretty neurodivergent but nobodies noticed IRL other than my closest friends, I mask it well. Don’t really stutter or anything, but it’ll make you feel better to believe im lying to you about all of this so. Where my neurodivergence comes out is online, this forum being one of those places.
Also, nobody who is high achieving in a sport is normal, you fucking retard. Do you know the autistic levels of commitment it takes to achieve in your sport? No matter how talented. The only NT high achievers in sports are kids who were extremely sheltered and guided by their parents to get to a high level in any sport

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and incel194012940
@Lebgfinal do u know dvd cuz of DI?
I think? I remember him more from being associated with DoubleA, the brazilian guy who loved to make fun of people, one day he called DVD subhuman and his discord and never heard of him again lol
I talked to DVD more on DoubleA server.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
if they’re white, they’re white fam 😂
oh u meant the skin? then im considered white as fuck with my irish genes
362500989 187963657601403 7808208061368859034 n

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Dude jealous of bbc

Plenty of hood white guys say they only want black women lol what

Why would any 1 want that as a white guy? Unless there ugly if I was white fuck me life would be so much easier id money max every single day to get a blonde htb m8 whites are just a better race man

Attachments

• 4031997_1000011350.jpg
    4031997_1000011350.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx