Keep telling yourself that, autist

They don't let me in.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
sepelion
Honk Honk!
-

Joined Nov 8, 2017 Messages 893

Couldn't imagine creampieing an old foid, seeing my load dripping out of what looks like two overcooked pork chops, and the deteriorated condition of their wrinkled old asshole from decades of toilet paper abrasion, hemorrhoids on a lot of them from a dozen times in their life being seriously constipated, or having done anal with Tyrones.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt and Ritalincel
Couldn't imagine creampieing an old foid, seeing my load dripping out of what looks like two overcooked pork chops, and the deteriorated condition of their wrinkled old asshole from decades of toilet paper abrasion, hemorrhoids on a lot of them from a dozen times in their life being seriously constipated, or having done anal with Tyrones.
caged

Do you think i should apply once more? Kinda gave up at this point.
Your choice, man but just try to go into as much details as you can about your situation in the application thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I hate .co, after the purge there is almost noone with an actual personality left over there

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and pisslord
i mean as i said big dick mod ryo banned me not micropenis sarge
he could easily take my dickpill knowledge and use it to his advantage but he is delusional
they dont want the truth to come out dickpill literally destroys the whole blackpill theory at its core it exposes the importance of animalistic and hedonistic behavior of women that only want a big fat cock and explore a whole new method of theories and historical facts

he legit warned me because i said i saw an ugly manlet with a big dick slay and called it a lie

which is 100% true

its over man i just want to help them ascend but they are trapped in their deluded mindset
Ryo is a BBCuck

I was banned from that gaybar long ago for illegitimate reasons

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Smallondick
I was banned from that gaybar long ago for illegitimate reasons
If Ryo were mod here everyone who talked about JBB and dickpill would be banned just because he thinks it's not important.

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller