I give up trying to black pill my mom, I’m staring to infect my dad with autism now

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
IMG 2278
I cropped an image of him to show him how good his eye area is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Hero of the Imperium, soover4me and 4 others
Chad embracing the BP

Chad embracing the BP
He’s taking it so much better than my mom im teaching him about all the eye shapes rn he’s so cute and innocent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and Lynxress
you genuinely scare me
pls don't reply to me psycho

• So Sad
Reactions: NarrowBones
My parents are so bluepilled and redpilled. They can’t understand the blackpill despite being lookist when talking about people.

My parents are so bluepilled and redpilled. They can’t understand the blackpill despite being lookist when talking about people.
That’s most parents, I failed to blackpill my mom throughout my 2 years of trying, but my dad seems to understand it instantly

good god your autistic

good god your autistic
My dad has such nice eyes and he doesn’t understand how lucky he is, he will understand how easy he has it in life due to his pfl

My dad has such nice eyes and he doesn’t understand how lucky he is, he will understand how easy he has it in life due to his pfl
Can you send your dad this:
3941743 Screenshot 20240207 225423 Gallery

Give me 30-50 rep and I will send that image to my dad without context and screen shot it then show u
Ok give me a sec I'll do it later

Ok give me a sec I'll do it later
I have a good excuse of why I sent it, I have an old childhood friend named Remy that’s Korean and I can just say this is what he looks like now, as they do look similar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Is your Dad on a similar looks level to you? Disregarding the age gap

He’s taking it so much better than my mom im teaching him about all the eye shapes rn he’s so cute and innocent
holy fuck this faggot can't stop being gay

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones and Deleted member 32485
Imagine your dad telling you he loves you and all you do is go on autistically rambling about how he has "hunter eyes"

Just lol

Imagine your dad telling you he loves you and all you do is go on autistically rambling about how he has "hunter eyes"

Just lol
IMG 2281
He’s too sweet

Mirrin relationship

My parents never told me they love me in my entire life