I got an IOI at school

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Sike, I am fucking blackpilled I know that girl is a fuckign whore.
She asked me a question I didn't even hear it might have been a simple one but I said "I don't know" then looked away while mewing no cap cuz i mew 24/7 in school even if my nose is clogged and then I yawn to try to get some air in my body and it's brutal man

anyways I was looking at her ass the whole day cuz its big as hell and she came in the class i was staring at her and she smiled at me but I knew it wasn't an IOI because she is the type of whore to be friendly to anyone.

Anyways, I hate women and I wish I was dead, I get mogged in my new school in the big city its brutal...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 21863, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
@Iasacrko I fucked up man i am known as an autist now I bet since i hanged out with the autistic kid and couldn't make friends quickly with the chads now it's over even a 5'4 ethnic guy mogs the hell out of me by being NT and talking to the chads

I am staring all day at the chads (i say chads but they are HTNs) and analyzing their ratios its brutal how much they mog me but I wish I could be their friend. friends with hot guys = girls around us = maybe I can get a mid GF like I did in the past.

might rope soon

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
How is her asking you a question a IOI, the delusions of this forum never cease to amaze me

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, BeanletMogger, Deleted member 22623 and 5 others
How is her asking you a question a IOI, the delusions of this forum never cease to amaze me
No that wasn't it I mean the fact that she smiled at me and I know it was specifically at me

also cuz why did she ask me when there was 3 other retards next to me

but retard read again and I said i knew she was just being friendly that could be interpreted as an IOI JFL

No that wasn't it I mean the fact that she smiled at me and I know it was specifically at me

also cuz why did she ask me when there was 3 other retards next to me
Thats also not a IOI, atleast when you are from the same class. Im so sorry

I know it's not nigga but that's what most normies would think is an IOI but it wasn't I said I know that man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I literally said sike in the first line what do you not understand man

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
If she doesnt come to u n says youre cute its not an IOI TBHHH

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Yuno_howitez
  • +1
Reactions: MilkywayDesu and Yuno_howitez
If she doesnt come to u n says youre cute its not an IOI TBHHH
legit bro or if she doesn't touch your arm or cuddle with you

that's what I used to get with my first girlfriend she was around weak MTB but it felt good man
anyways that was my prime i descended now and it was cuz she didnt have any friends at the time but quickly cheated on me after

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Just talk to people nigga its not hard i say racist sexist shit people still like me just talk allot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Shut the fuck up zoomer

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
you should evolve like me. don't disregard friendly women at all. i take it a step further. i will be kind and very polite to them but NEVER indicate the slightest level of interest. i never approach them, and am content with going a full day without talking to them. just look bored if she is trying to whore out or something.

other than that, idk you should have just talked to her. women have a lot of social power and a lot of people will stop fucking with you if you are mean to her. that will compound in affect if you have been friends with other weird, socially awkward men. her friends and her cuck guy friends will have another reason to stop talking to you.. could have been a big L on ur part.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
it can actually be an IOI. i am speaking from experience more than using empirical evidence though.

women will ask pointless questions to guys they find attractive or approachable just to get a conversation going. women aren't going to randomly grab your cock and tell you they are in love with you in regular settings. that only happens if a girl is super into you and super drunk.

Great! When will you fuck her?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
Sike, I am fucking blackpilled I know that girl is a fuckign whore.
She asked me a question I didn't even hear it might have been a simple one but I said "I don't know" then looked away while mewing no cap cuz i mew 24/7 in school even if my nose is clogged and then I yawn to try to get some air in my body and it's brutal man

anyways I was looking at her ass the whole day cuz its big as hell and she came in the class i was staring at her and she smiled at me but I knew it wasn't an IOI because she is the type of whore to be friendly to anyone.

Anyways, I hate women and I wish I was dead, I get mogged in my new school in the big city its brutal...
Happened to me fuck all whores (in minecraft) le epic gaming fungu

@Iasacrko I fucked up man i am known as an autist now I bet since i hanged out with the autistic kid and couldn't make friends quickly with the chads now it's over even a 5'4 ethnic guy mogs the hell out of me by being NT and talking to the chads

I am staring all day at the chads (i say chads but they are HTNs) and analyzing their ratios its brutal how much they mog me but I wish I could be their friend. friends with hot guys = girls around us = maybe I can get a mid GF like I did in the past.

might rope soon
What does ioi mean im dumb