I got my first slay from running bouncer game

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
It was Saturday night and my 6th night working as a bouncer in a city bar venue
The bar is full of mostly European tourists and natives from low class areas of the city who perceive themselves as high class (within their demographic)
I had no real meaningful interactions with girls until last night when a group of primary school teachers came to the bar for their Christmas party
Because teachers are generally from a rural upbringing I tend to do well with them since I have a rural upbringing, urban cunts are insufferable and I cant slay them.
There were about 10 girls in the group who were below 30 and highly fuckable, the first two to interact with me while I was standing in my designated spot in the bar were slightly over 30, one of them kept trying to get me to dance with her and when I leaned down to hear what she was saying she kissed me on the cheek which I didn't react to.
One of the young girls then came over to me and was really close to me while talking and I asked her if she was staying in the bar for the night or going somewhere else and she said she didn't know yet and asked what time I finished work at, I told her 3am then asked if she wanted my number and she enthusiastically agreed.
I told her I live near the bar so we arranged to meet at the end of the night
Meanwhile 3 guys kept trying and failing to make any progress with the group of girls, the best that achieved was getting in pics with them
The group of girls went away for a while but stayed in the venue until closing time and then her friends showed encouragement to the girl going back with me which was a good source of validation.
I told her to wait outside for me for 2 minutes because I had to sign off and didn't want any of the other bouncers knowing I was lining up a slay
When I got out 2 minutes later she had already walked away with her friends but I got in contact with with her and met her on a different street which was a relief
She walked back to mine and I was happy with the fact I spoke a lot while sober and didn't come off aspie which is usually my downfall
When we got to the house I drank 200ml of vodka within a minute just to get motivation to initiate kissing/foreplay then slayed her

tales from the kike gas chamber

• JFL
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
Great execution

How old do u have to be to be a bouncer at bars?

you are 6'4. jfl anything under that is a manlet

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
How old do u have to be to be a bouncer at bars?

I would assume 18 but I've yet to see anyone who looks younger than me working as a bouncer since I've started and I'm 24

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
6ft4 6ft4 6ft4 6ft4 6ft4 6ft4 6ft4 6ft4 6ft4 6ft4 6ft4 6ft4 6ft4 6ft4 6ft4 6ft4

Tales from the giants book

Bouncer Slay #2

Friday night, around 12:30 I find a place in the bar to stand for a while, a chubby girl with an attractive face is walking by then stops to talk to me, asking general questions about myself etc, was going decent then her skinny friend who also had an attractive face came up and pulled her away and was like "sorry about that" and I told her there's no need to apolagize.
This girls group had a table behind where I was standing and they were moving between there and the smoking area so I was looking for an opportunity to talk to them again.

Then another girl from their group walks up to me and blatantly approaches me, leaning into me and touching me, I looked around and the girls who work in the bar smiled as they walked past because they seen the girl wouldn't go away and I just had to stand there and tolerate it.
This girl was chubby but had a below average face. She called me a sexy bastard etc several times and eventually the conversation turned to the possibility of meeting later. I simply said I if she's outside at 3am when I'm leaving then we can do something. She asked if I would fuck her and I said yeah and she replied saying she wasn't sure if she believed me.

I then walked to a different area to get away from her for a while. When I went back to the same area I was hoping for a chance to talk to the attractive girls again but the less attractive one just came up to me again, then the hot chubby one came up and said "stop chatting up the bouncer" I felt like she wanted to get involved in a convo with me again but the less attractive one had sabotaged everything by this point so I just decided to get her snapchat since it was a guaranteed slay.

I then had to move to a different area of the venue so didn't see them for the rest of the night but when I got home the girl was still out in town so I told her to come over to mine and she did and I fucked her. In future If a situation like this occurs again I think I will completely ignore the less attractive girl in an attempt to get the attractive girl. I just wanted the keep the slay momentum going since I'm close to my lifetime target

Wednesday night:
Worked in a venue that caters to normies and hipsters, no low class morons go there
All the other security guys were Brazilian
I had a couple of minor interactions, one girl randomly hugged me
At the end of the night a girl walks up to me and says "This is embarrasing but I've been looking at you all night"
I was stuck in terms of convo so just asked if she wanted my number and she said yes, the whole convo was less than a minute then she went back to her friend.
We were clearing everyone out of the venue and her and her friend were the last to leave the toilets, I left the venue maybe 10 minutes after this because I stayed back to talk to the bouncers and sign out etc.
When I got outside the two girls were still there and talking to two guys (these two guys waited behind on the girls and I even seen them trying to follow them around while in the venue after the music stopped and we were clearing everybody out.)
I walked out a bit, looked at my phone while I decided if I should make a move then just walked on and went home
I only started texting her last night because I was busy with work since but the convo is dead
She would probably be considered attractive by most but isn't my type
She's 5'8, skinny, from a rich area, kind of hipster mentality

Saturday night:
I was working in the downstairs bar where there was a decent crowd of young people in a compact area
A Brazilian girl is walking past me to go towards the toilets and she stares at me and smiles
On her way back she grabs my arm from behind and says "You see those girls, they are all my friends and I'm responsible for them so if they do anything you tell me"
A couple of hours later I was standing by the exit as everyone was leaving and she grabs my pec and squeezes it the says something about "pectoralis" to her friends in Portuguese
She was probably the most attractive girl facewise in the bar that night but I know she's just doing things for a bit of attention, I didn't get carried away assuming a slay was on the table and I should start chasing her

Last edited: