I got rejected by this, nuclear 'it's over' tier

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
I made a post a while back on this whale who I wanted to fuck but wasn't sure of my chances due to hypergamy and juggernaut law:

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-gotta-slay-this-obese-chick.894268/#post-13622481

The boyos said I was only competing with truecels. I slid in the dms and managed to secure a phone call with her, we chatted for 40 minutes. She was playing hard to get (not interested). She was 39 years old and I am 21 years old, she said I was her type but I am far too young (excuse for a soft rejection). I told the bitch I am 6'0 (Im 5'11) and that still wasn't enough. She said she hasn't had sex since 2018 JFL at believing that. After our phone call she ghosted me and ignored my texts.

My stats: MTN, white, 5'11' 63kg
Her stats: LTB, black, 5'3, 220kg

Chick 3
Chick 2
Chick

Attachments

• chick 2.png
    chick 2.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
  • chick 2.png
    chick 2.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
  • chick.png
    chick.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mid, zeshama, kebab and 44 others
Nigga, you ... Where is your self-respect?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Glerforpus, kebab, lemonnz and 24 others
hell yeah i love ebony woman can you give me her phone im about to give that juicy pussy a good fucking session

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, aleksander, m0ss26 and 3 others
Nigga said ltb

Im Laughing So Hard GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Glerforpus, lemonnz, EggKing and 23 others
hell yeah i love ebony woman can you give me her phone im about to give that juicy pussy a good fucking session
Her pussy hasn't been touched since 2018 'teehee'

I made a post a while back on this whale who I wanted to fuck but wasn't sure of my chances due to hypergamy and juggernaut law:

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-gotta-slay-this-obese-chick.894268/#post-13622481

The boyos said I was only competing with truecels. I slid in the dms and managed to secure a phone call with her, we chatted for 40 minutes. She was playing hard to get (not interested). She was 39 years old and I am 21 years old, she said I was her type but I am far too young (excuse for a soft rejection). I told the bitch I am 6'0 (Im 5'11) and that still wasn't enough. She said she hasn't had sex since 2018 JFL at believing that. After our phone call she ghosted me and ignored my texts.

View attachment 2666478View attachment 2666481View attachment 2666482
i agree this is brutal as fuck but 63kg at 5'11 sounds legit skeleton tier, if i was you id be slamming tons of food daily

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Kamui, murdah and 2 others
Nigga why even hit on that

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, humanoidsub7, fuckedupmanlet and 8 others
She's subhuman bro, why are you doing this to yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, RAMU KAKA, fuckedupmanlet and 4 others
Nigga said ltb

Im Laughing So Hard GIF
She probably has an ltb face under the fat, would she be alright looking if she never ate herself to death and instead stayed a 130lb chick?

• +1
Reactions: nofap and fuckedupmanlet
🤩

• JFL
Reactions: Glerforpus and Milk
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, thereallegend, Egyptianmogger and 3 others
Doesn’t mean shit
I’ve had my chadfishes getting rejected by girls of that caliber
Fatties have insane standards these days

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, Copeful, Corleone and 1 other person

Do you seriously have no self respect or are you there looksmatch?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, hardestmfintheroom and Canwefixit
i agree this is brutal as fuck but 63kg at 5'11 sounds legit skeleton tier, if i was you id be slamming tons of food daily
The contrast with a fat bitch would be insane. I am leanmaxxed to fuck, im worried ill drop from a MTN to LTN if I gain 20kg

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Doesn’t mean shit
Hypergamy is insane bro

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Doesn’t mean shit
Why do these fatties reject Chad? Another Chad is already hitting their pussies?

The contrast with a fat bitch would be insane. I am leanmaxxed to fuck, im worried ill drop from a MTN to LTN if I gain 20kg
you won't. you would be 83kg which is completely normal weight
but if you were 100kg+ then yea that would make you LTN

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Do you seriously have no self respect or are you there looksmatch?
I am below their looksmatch if she is rejecting me

• +1
Reactions: nofap
you won't. you would be 83kg which is completely normal weight
but if you were 100kg+ then yea that would make you LTN
Surely my face would be a bit chubbier and Id have a slight belly? My ex who was a 400lb sheboon said she wanted me to gain weight up to 80kg, either fat or muscle she didnt mind, said it would improve my SMV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Corleone and Xtra
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lookism, buflek, try2beme and 1 other person
Surely my face would be a bit chubbier and Id have a slight belly? My ex who was a 400lb sheboon said she wanted me to gain weight up to 80kg, either fat or muscle she didnt mind, said it would improve my SMV
for a start she must have been extremely deprived if she was dating a skinny guy while being 180kg (she would have been so much wider) and facial fat depends on the person, i have never had bloated face (currently 5'9 75kg) but someone else at this height would need to be 65kg to be leaned out, i think i could gain 10 kilos and have same face but not 20+

• +1
Well @Xangsane and @buflek would consider her squishy squishy
@klip11 I know you dont like sheboons especially fat ones, how much would you have to be paid to fuck her?

While she is fat as fuck, no way is she 485 pounds. That's the equivalent of 220 kgs

bro landwhales are very defensive
plus obesity drops their already lower foid-libido

they know that guys that approach her are only for the pump and dump
landwhales only try to bed guys that they have emotionally attached to first usually an unsuspecting coworker or classmate because they feel its their best shot at getting a LTR. in a sense they behave like youngcels that get friendzoned

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Corleone and Canwefixit
@klip11 I know you dont like sheboons especially fat ones, how much would you have to be paid to fuck her?
At least a thousand dollars and even then, I'm doubtful I could get a boner

• JFL
Reactions: Milk and Canwefixit
for a start she must have been extremely deprived if she was dating a skinny guy while being 180kg (she would have been so much wider) and facial fat depends on the person, i have never had bloated face (currently 5'9 75kg) but someone else at this height would need to be 65kg to be leaned out, i think i could gain 10 kilos and have same face but not 20+
Deprived of sex? Bitches are never deprived of that. Ill have to try and see how my facial fat goes. Id only gain weight if its an SMV boost my job is very active so carrying another 20kg with me would tire me out, I wonder how these fat bitches carry 200kg.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Xtra
bro landwhales are very defensive
plus obesity drops their already low libido

they know that guys that approach her are only for the pump and dump
landwhales only try to bed guys that they have emotionally attached to first usually an unsuspecting coworker or classmate because they feel its their best shot at getting a LTR
Good explanation, yeah I noticed obese landwhales don't get horny much and date coworkers. Are most guys shagging these 400lb specimens only gonna do it once or twice, not stick around?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
While she is fat as fuck, no way is she 485 pounds. That's the equivalent of 220 kgs
Yep thats what she said, and she looks 485lbs
At least a thousand dollars and even then, I'm doubtful I could get a boner
Damn, id probably pay her 100 bucks to smash her raw

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Good explanation, yeah I noticed obese landwhales don't get horny much and date coworkers. Are most guys shagging these 400lb specimens only gonna do it once or twice, not stick around?
yeah i think so, just like ltbs that try dating up the beauty scale and hook up with htns or more commonly mtbs that hook up with chadlite, they usually get only casual flings

if the girl isnt morbid though and has decent PSL - also specially if she's fat but got curves and huge boobs - she can also get flings in dating apps or nightlife

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Canwefixit
yeah i think so, just like ltbs that try dating up the beauty scale and hook up with htns or more commonly mtbs that hook up with chadlite, they usually get only casual flings
These ltbs and mtbs still hookup, so by that logic, the landwhales hookup

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Latinolooksmaxxer
Yep thats what she said, and she looks 485lbs
She would be in a motorized scooter if that fat. I would give her a good 285-300 pounds

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Deprived of sex? Bitches are never deprived of that. Ill have to try and see how my facial fat goes. Id only gain weight if its an SMV boost my job is very active so carrying another 20kg with me would tire me out, I wonder how these fat bitches carry 200kg.
i would fuck most chubby/fat girls (lets say ones who are 90-120kg) but i dont think i could get it up for a legit landwhale who weighs 200kg it would look comical

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Latinolooksmaxxer
She would be in a motorized scooter if that fat. I would give her a good 285-300 pounds
this is not 285 this is definitely 450-500 lbs, look at the fucking crotch area

• +1
These ltbs and mtbs still hookup, so by that logic, the landwhales hookup
landwhales are bottom of the barrel of ltbs, being morbidly obese is peak looksmin for foids

Ive seen fat bitches be 400lbs and still walk. My 400lb sheboon ex made a 10 minute walk 20 minutes, used to piss me off however she didnt need a scooter. She couldnt use the stairs tho

• JFL
landwhales are bottom of the barrel of ltbs, being morbidly obese is peak looksmin for foids
true, they still get sex very easily tho even if they have been severly looksminned. Put it this way, Stacy gets 10K guys wanting to fuck her, slim LTB gets 5K guys and 400lb landwhales get 1K guys. Even tho their SMV is 10 times lower than Stacy, there is no shortage of men willing to fuck them. I doubt they are deprived of sex.

Tbh it makes sense

Low T niggas cannot handle such a beast. She is reserved for high T moggers. Esp blacks- they don't fuck with no low T fucknigga. You have to be a legit thug to attain that ass ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Milk and Canwefixit
Tbh it makes sense

Low T niggas cannot handle such a beast. She is reserved for high T moggers. Esp blacks- they don't fuck with no low T fucknigga. You have to be a legit thug to attain that ass ...
Brutal, why can't low t guys handle her, dick size? Will high t moggers go for women like this? Is the solution betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Fat chicks before social media were pulled with "just take a shower bro"
Now its "Just be a 6'4 HTN in an open relationship bro"
she would have rejected you if you were 6'4 htn. If thats really her she rejected you cuz to her it sounded too good to be true and used your age as an excuse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and Canwefixit
she would have rejected you if you were 6'4 htn. If thats really her she rejected you cuz to her it sounded too good to be true and used your age as an excuse
I thought women believe they are 10s so the bitch would expect to be getting MTN and HTN men?

• +1
Reactions: nofap
you’re not that guy pal, trust me, you’re not that guy

• +1
at 5'11 63 kg she would snap your dick in half anyway

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Milk and Canwefixit
She definitely thought she could do better hence the age excuse to reject
It’s best to ignore them and move on. Maybe try another country?

• +1