I got rejected by this, nuclear 'it's over' tier

you’re not that guy pal, trust me, you’re not that guy
She has a type what she is into just like @ReadBooksEveryday was saying? I looked through her socials and found she dated a skinny white LTN 7 years ago however he could of been a betabux

at 5'11 63 kg she would snap your dick in half anyway
Ive had a 450lb bitch ride me before so I should be all right however the risk is always there
It’s best to ignore them and move on. Maybe try another country?
UK is hard mode

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Ive had a 450lb bitch ride me before so I should be all right however the risk is always there

UK is hard mode
Where in the UK are you based?

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
bruh are you like a giga bbw chaser or something

UK is hard mode

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and Canwefixit
My ex who was a 400lb sheboon said she wanted me to gain weight up to 80kg, either fat or muscle she didnt mind, said it would improve my SMV
don't fall for it, that's the same thing my gf said when i was 57kg, and I have a disgusting bloated face now at 77kg.

• +1

UK is hard mode
How tf could she even move enough to get on top 💀💀

• +1
London so gigaover

Yeah as I cant get skinny white girls

Why was my sheboon ex tryna looksmin me?
aren't you mtn you should be able to pull some ltb that hoe is giga subhuman.

• +1
London so gigaover

Yeah as I cant get skinny white girls

London is very hard I’ve heard due to it being the capital which therefore attracts everyone especially chads. Do you know what outside of London is like?

• +1
to keep you to herself. also why would you try to monkey branch from one disgusting black woman to the next. didn't you get burned the first time?

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and Latinolooksmaxxer
they know that guys that approach her are only for the pump and dump
landwhales only try to bed guys that they have emotionally attached to first usually an unsuspecting coworker or classmate because they feel its their best shot at getting a LTR. in a sense they behave like youngcels that get friendzoned
@nofap very high IQ reply. If you want to bag fatties you have to flirt with them and pretend like you're looking for an LTR and connect with them through something else than "hey let's fuck", like faking interests she shares etc.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Latinolooksmaxxer and Canwefixit
aren't you mtn you should be able to pull some ltb that hoe is giga subhuman.
Women have such inflated egos, I was on a dating app for two weeks and manage to pull a slimmer black girl 90kg 200lbs at 4'11 so perhaps she was a ltb hoe
London is very hard I’ve heard due to it being the capital which therefore attracts everyone especially chads. Do you know what outside of London is like?
Outside of London is easier? I got my first kiss at age 16 in Cornwall
to keep you to herself. also why would you try to monkey branch from one disgusting black woman to the next. didn't you get burned the first time?
Surely if the sheboon thinks she is gods gift, she can keep my SMV high as she will think I wont be going anywhere due to her confidence? I got burned but this time, I am more aware of the redflags. Tbh all women are red flags these days and skinny white women will proably be just as bad if not worse

• +1
Women have such inflated egos, I was on a dating app for two weeks and manage to pull a slimmer black girl 90kg 200lbs at 4'11 so perhaps she was a ltb hoe

Surely if the sheboon thinks she is gods gift, she can keep my SMV high as she will think I wont be going anywhere due to her confidence? I got burned but this time, I am more aware of the redflags. Tbh all women are red flags these days and skinny white women will proably be just as bad if not worse
bro i was like ltn gymcell absolute cutecel borderline femboy and i still had ltb-mtb approach me, 5'9 too

• Woah

Maybe it might be worth moving outside of London if that’s easier overall. Of course if you have a job and a property in London that makes it a lot harder and it is a big life decision in the grand scheme of things. Most people cannot just pack up and leave to another location.

• +1
@nofap very high IQ reply. If you want to bag fatties you have to flirt with them and pretend like you're looking for an LTR and connect with them through something else than "hey let's fuck", like faking interests she shares etc.
So even HTN who just wanna fuck them will get rejected or will they happily hookup with them?
bro i was like ltn gymcell absolute cutecel borderline femboy and i still had ltb-mtb approach me
How often did you get approached?
Maybe it might be worth moving outside of London if that’s easier overall. Of course if you have a job and a property in London that makes it a lot harder and it is a big life decision in the grand scheme of things. Most people cannot just pack up and leave to another location.
I think most places in the UK are hard mode tbh

• +1
So even HTN who just wanna fuck them will get rejected or will they happily hookup with them?

Then maybe moving country in the long term is ideal?

• +1

when i was on campus like 3x a semester and i was like straight up having allergic reactions 24/7 to everything

• +1
Then maybe moving country in the long term is ideal?
Yeah SEAmaxxing could be a solution
when i was on campus like 3x a semester and i was like straight up having allergic reactions 24/7 to everything
Unicel, could be why as unisluts are down for anything

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Yeah SEAmaxxing could be a solution

Unicel, could be why as unisluts are down for anything
i mean same as high school and elementary, i rarely go out now, note i look super approachable so that could also be why

• +1
I made a post a while back on this whale who I wanted to fuck but wasn't sure of my chances due to hypergamy and juggernaut law:

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-gotta-slay-this-obese-chick.894268/#post-13622481

The boyos said I was only competing with truecels. I slid in the dms and managed to secure a phone call with her, we chatted for 40 minutes. She was playing hard to get (not interested). She was 39 years old and I am 21 years old, she said I was her type but I am far too young (excuse for a soft rejection). I told the bitch I am 6'0 (Im 5'11) and that still wasn't enough. She said she hasn't had sex since 2018 JFL at believing that. After our phone call she ghosted me and ignored my texts.

My stats: MTN, white, 5'11' 63kg
Her stats: LTB, black, 5'3, 220kg

View attachment 2666478View attachment 2666481View attachment 2666482
black women standards are too high for what they look like, might be over

• +1
i mean same as high school and elementary, i rarely go out now, note i look super approachable so that could also be why
How do you lookapproachablemax?
black women standards are too high for what they look like, might be over
The race with the highest standards

• +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo
HTN might barely make the cut for average fatties, since they also have tons of chadlites willing to slam them under the cover of the night. But really depends on if she already realized that most men will only treat her like a pump-and-dump slam hog.

Anything below chad-lite though, and if you want a non-subhuman normal fat chick around 120kg-ish, you have to fake wanting an LTR and sharing hobbies with her.

e.g. I don't know if you remember my best landwhale FWBs I had for 1,5 years, this one.
Screenshot 2024 01 12 at 005930

She only matched me because I used a Halloween costume as my first bumble picture, in which I was dressed up as Harry-Potter and she's a huge geek for fantasy kids movies, like lord of the rings/harry potter, and so are many many fat chicks, they all share geeky hobbies, like anime etc.

I don't think she would have hooked up with me, and grew to like me so much, had I not pretend to share her interests for that nerd shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
HTN might barely make the cut for average fatties, since they also have tons of chadlites willing to slam them under the cover of the night. But really depends on if she already realized that most men will only treat her like a pump-and-dump slam hog.

Anything below chad-lite though, and if you want a non-subhuman normal fat chick around 120kg-ish, you have to fake wanting an LTR and sharing hobbies with her.

e.g. I don't know if you remember my best landwhale FWBs I had for 1,5 years, this one.
View attachment 2669195

She only matched me because I used a Halloween costume as my first bumble picture, in which I was dressed up as Harry-Potter and she's a huge geek for fantasy kids movies, like lord of the rings/harry potter, and so are many many fat chicks, they all share geeky hobbies, like anime etc.

That picture also attracted a lot of other really good-looking women in hindsight.
Can they not tell when someone is faking it? As in wanting a LTR but in reality just a hookup. Usually women know they have the reins and so “shit test”

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Canwefixit and Corleone
Can they not tell when someone is faking it?
I mean I did see the movies she liked, harry potter etc. but only once or twice when I was a kid.

meanwhile she watched them that many times that she knew all the lines, word by word, in the movie. Creeped me out a little but I stuck around and pretend it was cool, because I wanted that ass.
As in wanting a LTR but in reality just a hookup. Usually women know they have the reins and so “shit test”
You usually just have to say you aren't looking for something specific but prefer a relationship if you catch a spark and find the right person.

As long as you then don't immediately get undressed the moment you meet up and talk a little with each other, you're usually good. The first date is the most important, the deeper the connection you develop on that date, the more she hopes to actually date you, and the more often she'll let you smash in the future thinking that will make you commit to her.

e.g. on first dates I usually go for a walk, watch a movie, talk for 2-3 hours

and from there on out just hit them up when I'm horny and want some puss.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Canwefixit

View attachment 2669195

I don't think she would have hooked up with me, and grew to like me so much, had I not pretend to share her interests for that nerd shit.
Brutal how fatties can hookup with Chadlites. Some bitches know men just wanna pump and dump them yet still do it. The 400lb sheboon told me men just see her for sex and she hated hookups, yet after I dumped her, she had a hoe phase consisting of 6 hookups JFL.

Mirin you remembering my post from 7 months ago on landwhales. Yes I also remember that chick, she wasnt even fat. Are fat chicks more into geeky shit than normal chicks?

• +1
Have some standards bro

• +1
I mean I did see the movies she liked, harry potter etc. but only once or twice when I was a kid.

meanwhile she watched them that many times that she knew all the lines, word by word, in the movie. Creeped me out a little but I stuck around and pretend it was cool, because I wanted that ass.

You usually just have to say you aren't looking for something specific but prefer a relationship if you catch a spark and find the right person.

As long as you then don't immediately get undressed the moment you meet up and talk a little with each other, you're usually good. The first date is the most important, the deeper the connection you develop on that date, the more she hopes to actually date you, and the more often she'll let you smash in the future thinking that will make you commit to her.

e.g. on first dates I usually go for a walk, watch a movie, talk for 2-3 hours

and from there on out just hit them up when I'm horny and want some puss.
Based tactics, why do women want commitment so badly? Is it for money? Theres like a 350lb latina fat chick who wants to smash straight away, she doesnt even wanna go on a date and we have only exchanged like 30 text messages, I think some landwhales can be sluts and not give af about pump and dumping

• +1
I made a post a while back on this whale who I wanted to fuck but wasn't sure of my chances due to hypergamy and juggernaut law:

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-gotta-slay-this-obese-chick.894268/#post-13622481

The boyos said I was only competing with truecels. I slid in the dms and managed to secure a phone call with her, we chatted for 40 minutes. She was playing hard to get (not interested). She was 39 years old and I am 21 years old, she said I was her type but I am far too young (excuse for a soft rejection). I told the bitch I am 6'0 (Im 5'11) and that still wasn't enough. She said she hasn't had sex since 2018 JFL at believing that. After our phone call she ghosted me and ignored my texts.

LARP.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Canwefixit
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and Zonar

View attachment 2669195

It’s really brutal for subhumans like me nowadays
In the past pre OLD fatties would be shamed all their lives long by everyone and called disgusting, and would legit be crying from joy if a ltn would approach due to years of hardcore bullying by society. But now because of OLD that caused insane hypergame they feel entitled to minimum chadlite tier males because that’s who they match with for a quick pump and dump

• +1

rope asap.

• Woah
I do: no AIDS ridden pussy, no trannies, no roasties, no deformed women
She's deformed imo. Brutal for us if l creatures like that have egos

Last edited:
  • JFL
Based tactics, why do women want commitment so badly? I
They are biologically hardwired to seek commitment and male protection, it isn't even about money most of the time if she isn't some cold-hearted eastern european.
Theres like a 350lb latina fat chick who wants to smash straight away, she doesnt even wanna go on a date and we have only exchanged like 30 text messages, I think some landwhales can be sluts and not give af about pump and dumping
I've met similar girls, you lucked out by catching her early in her hoe-phase, but it really depends on what dating cycle you catch them in.

At the start the fatties, and women in general, love the male validation they can get by sleeping with countless men, but the more times they've been left standing alone in the rain, because men don't want to be seen with fatties in public and thus wouldn't want to date them, the more they'll get hurt and frustrated, and therefor try to force commitment at some point.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and Michael Myers
I know I am dumpster diving yet I actually got rejected as even females like her have options
I’m saying there’s no way you wanted to fuck that beast. No one is that high T.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and Corleone
They are biologically hardwired to seek commitment and male protection, it isn't even about money most of the time if she isn't some cold-hearted eastern european.

I've met similar girls, you lucked out by catching her early in her hoe-phase, but it really depends on what dating cycle you catch them in.

At the start the fatties, and women in general, love the male validation they can get by sleeping with countless men, but the more times they've been left standing alone in the rain, because men don't want to be seen with fatties in public and thus wouldn't want to date them, the more they'll get hurt and frustrated, and therefor try to force commitment at some point.
So even though females are pretty much protected nowadays from soyciety, they seek male protection? Wouldnt that mean being a high t dark triad is better than a low t good looking guy as high t men are more capable at protection?

Yeah the latina girl hasnt slept with many men but she told me she hates men so its a red flag. Seems like you need to catch the fatties before they turn 18 as thats when they will be at the start of their cycle however I am 21 so I cant date under 18s. My other 450lb sheboon isnt toxic (unlike the other one you know) and she is very low self esteem and costs me no money, she keeps telling me she wants a relationship but I keep leading her on. We've met up 20 times and I am still yet to take her on a date, she smashed on the first time we met at her house. She has a low body count and hasnt used many dating apps and hates apps so I suppose she is your more traditional 1980s landwhale that gets no attention and is desperate. Unlike your Gen z landwhales that have the ego of a victoria secret model.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Corleone
It’s really brutal for subhumans like me nowadays
In the past pre OLD fatties would be shamed all their lives long by everyone and called disgusting, and would legit be crying from joy if a ltn would approach due to years of hardcore bullying by society. But now because of OLD that caused insane hypergame they feel entitled to minimum chadlite tier males because that’s who they match with for a quick pump and dump

Try something like this and pretend like it was a halloween costume.

Really inexpensive, you don‘t even need the gay cloak, only round glasses, a white button up and the necktie costs you $5.

And I even used a shitty bathroom selfie because I looked too drunk when I arrived at the party.

This was by far my most successful online dating picture, as it helped me stand out, even more so than the professional pictures I use nowadays.

And it worked wonders in attracting geeky fatties and women who were tired of low-IQ pump-and-dump Chads.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and Canwefixit
I’m saying there’s no way you wanted to fuck that beast. No one is that high T.
I am not even high t thats the thing as I look like a bitch with high trust features. However I want pussy so bad that I would fuck her. I already get pussy from another fat black girl but I am getting bored of her

• JFL
View attachment 2669265
Try something like this and pretend like it was a halloween costume.

Really inexpensive, you don‘t even need the gay cloak, only round glasses, a white button up and the necktie costs you $5.

And I even used a shitty bathroom selfie because I looked too drunk when I arrived at the party.

This was by far my most successful online dating picture, as it helped me stand out, even more so than the professional pictures I use nowadays.

And it worked wonders in attracting geeky fatties and women tired of low-IQ pump-and-dump Chads.
I will give it a go, thanks mate. I always thought you needed to be a high t thug to attract fatties like @ReadBooksEveryday said. I thought the lower t, higher IQ look is for skinny girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Corleone
@Corleone the fat bitch in this post dated a white geeky guy 7 years ago so perhaps you are onto something, she was a huge whale back then. However 2017 was when hypergamy wasnt as brutal as it is today

I will give it a go, thanks mate. I always thought you needed to be a high t thug to attract fatties like @ReadBooksEveryday said. I thought the lower t, higher IQ look is for skinny girls
Na, that‘s total bullshit. They just want to be loved past a certain point and realized the high-t ones won‘t provide them with it.

• +1
Na, that‘s total bullshit. They just want to be loved past a certain point and realized the high-t ones won‘t provide them with it.
I have been told that fatties like high t BBCs as they know how to handle a big girl plus the fat pussy needs a big dick to penetrate it. Whats a low t twink gonna do to a big girl. Then again, my toxic 400lb sheboon ex said I was the best dick she had (after her hoe phase she told me I dropped down to 3rd), and the 450lb sheboon fwb said I am the best dick shes had. Ofc take this with a grain of salt as females like to hype up your bedroom ego, however when I fuck these fat black girls I am passionate whereas your average horny guy is probably turned off when fucking them, thus not passionate in the bedroom with them.

• +1
Wouldnt that mean being a high t dark triad is better than a low t good looking guy as high t men are more capable at protection?
The high-t dark triads just want to spread their seeds, and have plenty of options to do so, and thus don‘t stay around.

There‘s a reason they all settle for oofie doofies at some point.

But you can‘t act like a submissive bitch either, if you already look low-T or she‘ll have no sexual attraction towards you.
My other 450lb sheboon isnt toxic (unlike the other one you know) and she is very low self esteem and costs me no money, she keeps telling me she wants a relationship but I keep leading her on. We've met up 20 times and I am still yet to take her on a date, she smashed on the first time we met at her house
Based.

• +1
she is fetish maxxed, as hella niggas into fat hoes. mega smv in that community

• +1