I got rejected by this, nuclear 'it's over' tier

The high-t dark triads just want to spread their seeds, and have plenty of options to do so, and thus don‘t stay around.

There‘s a reason they all settle for oofie doofies at some point.

But you can‘t act like a submissive bitch either, if you already look low-T or she‘ll have no sexual attraction towards you.

Based.
True however due to hypergamy these fatties want the high t man to stick around. However this never happens. I do look low t so its my number one failo and why I have low SMV
she is fetish maxxed, as hella niggas into fat hoes. mega smv in that community
Is there a lot into fat hoes? do they have a lot of options? A lot of users assume that only a balding 5'6 truecel would fuck her, clearly they arent blackpilled enough

• +1
Reactions: nofap
True however due to hypergamy these fatties want the high t man to stick around. However this never happens. I do look low t so its my number one failo and why I have low SMV

Is there a lot into fat hoes? do they have a lot of options? A lot of users assume that only a balding 5'6 truecel would fuck her, clearly they arent blackpilled enough
i thought that too, but some niggas genuinely like fat hoes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Canwefixit
Built for (insert here)
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit
i agree this is brutal as fuck but 63kg at 5'11 sounds legit skeleton tier, if i was you id be slamming tons of food daily
5'11" 63kg (138.891 lbs) is 18.75 New BMI. That's almost skeletor tier. OP needs to hit the gym and eat a burger. lmfao.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xtra, nofap and Canwefixit
5'11" 63kg (138.891 lbs) is 18.75 New BMI. That's almost skeletor tier. OP needs to hit the gym and eat a burger. lmfao.
Anything over 18BMI is fine right?

I do look low t so its my number one failo and why I have low SMV
you have to send me your face sometimes, I'm also a 2020cel and highly trusted. I also look very low-t.

I think you could do better than those beasts though.

• +1
Hahahhaha I told you copers that mtns could only pull landwhale boons

• +1
Fatties have standards as they can get hookups from HTN
i’m a curry htn and i can confirm that sub htn is death sentence even at htn ur never the first option. i’m also a manlet too

• Woah
Anything over 18BMI is fine right?
18.5. 18.5 BMI is the underweight/normal weight cut-off. There are women who like tall skinny white bois. But it depends on the woman. I'm 167cm (5'6") 153.3 lbs @ 17.2% body fat (I lift, that's why I'm not fat at that size) and my girlfriend low-key told me she wants to fatten me up. lmfao. She cooks for me whenever I come over, feeds me a lot and she likes muscular men. She doesn't like skinny men. I used to be 128.1 lbs in October 2022. lmfao. But I also used to be a fat, sedentary 160+ lb rotter for most of my PSL career. And that's not ideal either.

• +1
you have to send me your face sometimes, I'm also a 2020cel and highly trusted. I also look very low-t.

I think you could do better than those beasts though.

• Woah
Reactions: Corleone
Giga over if not LARP.

You‘re at least average 5/10, I expected some proper truecel creature since you are willing to engage with these morbidly obese meat monsters.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap and Canwefixit
Bro analyzed this beast but yea def above 350
I asked her and she said 35 stone
i’m a curry htn and i can confirm that sub htn is death sentence even at htn ur never the first option. i’m also a manlet too
Would it be hard for you to pull a beast like her?
18.5. 18.5 BMI is the underweight/normal weight cut-off. There are women who like tall skinny white bois. But it depends on the woman. I'm 167cm (5'6") 153.3 lbs @ 17.2% body fat (I lift, that's why I'm not fat at that size) and my girlfriend low-key told me she wants to fatten me up. lmfao. She cooks for me whenever I come over, feeds me a lot and she likes muscular men. She doesn't like skinny men. I used to be 128.1 lbs in October 2022. lmfao. But I also used to be a fat, sedentary 160+ lb rotter for most of my PSL career. And that's not ideal either.
What body size has seen the most success in your dating life?

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Giga over if not LARP.

You‘re at least average 5/10, I expected some proper truecel creature since you are willing to engage with these morbidly obese meat monsters.
I suppose I can say I am the testament of the fact obese bitches have MTNs as options

• +1
I cant make it past those cheeks
Im average sized dick yet all is good in that department. Im sure you can get passed the cheeks, she is built for ABC (Average Black Cock)

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
View attachment 2669265
Try something like this and pretend like it was a halloween costume.

Really inexpensive, you don‘t even need the gay cloak, only round glasses, a white button up and the necktie costs you $5.

And I even used a shitty bathroom selfie because I looked too drunk when I arrived at the party.

This was by far my most successful online dating picture, as it helped me stand out, even more so than the professional pictures I use nowadays.

And it worked wonders in attracting geeky fatties and women who were tired of low-IQ pump-and-dump Chads.
Wouldn’t fit my look
I have a ugly low trust ogre face so that doesn’t go with my low trust subhumanitiy

There’s this fattie at a gas station where i buy my cigarettes that was legit staring at me for 5 sec (i saw it from the corner of my eye) and smiled when we locked eyes. But I don’t know if the staring was due to being bored and me being the only incel in te store, and the smile being customer service/decency or something.

She’s miles out of my league, she’s maybe a bit to big to get chadlites hitting on her on the regular (she’s actually fat asf and I wouldn’t want to be seen with her on the streefs) but she has a pretty face and a huge ass. She would legit be hot if she lost weight, so imma go try to rizz her up tomorrow.

• +1
Im average sized dick yet all is good in that department. Im sure you can get passed the cheeks, she is built for ABC (Average Black Cock)
I thought she is BWC only tho?

• +1
"lower your standards"
the results of doing so:

• +1
I thought she is BWC only tho?
She did say she doesnt date black men, she could just be saying that as i am white. Youll have to slide in her dms and mog my attempt with her

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I thought women believe they are 10s so the bitch would expect to be getting MTN and HTN men?
that bitch doesnt really think shes a 10 lmfao. 10 means no room mfor improvement and she knows if she lost weight maybe shed be fuckable.

• +1
I asked her and she said 35 stone

Would it be hard for you to pull a beast like her?

What body size has seen the most success in your dating life?
nhahh maybe she’d simp for me but i don’t think i’m her type ngl

that bitch doesnt really think shes a 10 lmfao. 10 means no room mfor improvement and she knows if she lost weight maybe shed be fuckable.
True, she probably thinks she is an 8 rn and will be a 9 with weight loss. Either way, she is Chad only

• +1
True, she probably thinks she is an 8 rn and will be a 9 with weight loss. Either way, she is Chad only
Post pic of that 350 lbs latina that’s willing to smash

yeah im 5'9 75kg and not fat at all, i would prefer to be 85 than 65kg

• +1
Post pic of that 350 lbs latina that’s willing to smash
I dont have any on me rn as she is relectant to show herself. She only shows her face on red snap.
yeah im 5'9 75kg and not fat at all, i would prefer to be 85 than 65kg
Do you have a lean face? Why would you rather be 85kg than 65kg?

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I dont have any on me rn as she is relectant to show herself. She only shows her face on red snap.

Do you have a lean face? Why would you rather be 85kg than 65kg?
How do you know than that’s she’s 350 lbs?
And do you meet these bbws on OLD? Because I barley see any on OLD

• +1
How do you know than that’s she’s 350 lbs?
And do you meet these bbws on OLD? Because I barley see any on OLD
It is a guess. She is a UK size 26 and she is 5'7.

I meet them on WooPlus dating app and Tinder was another slay of a bbw chick

It is a guess. She is a UK size 26 and she is 5'7.

I meet them on WooPlus dating app and Tinder was another slay of a bbw chick
How many fatties have you slayed so far?
How do you do on OLD with fatties?

How many fatties have you slayed so far?
How do you do on OLD with fatties?
2 fatties 400lbs and 450lbs.
1 potentially fat one as she was 200lbs at 4'11.

I rarely use OLD and I think I might make a comeback with better photos soon, however there is also a part of me that wants to boycott OLD due to how destructive it has been to society and the number one reason hypergamy is on steroids. When I do use OLD it is difficult to slay the fatties probably due to my SMV aswell as the fact that an obese chick is rare on those apps so the guys who like obese chicks cingregate in their dms leading to the fatties being picky

• +1
i wish this was a troll thread truly... but well a lot of low tier women reject as a strategy for ego-preservation when the interested males are far more attractive than them so there's that

• +1
i wish this was a troll thread truly... but well a lot of low tier women reject as a strategy for ego-preservation when the interested males are far more attractive than them so there's that
Why would she do that when I clearly displayed interest?

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
yea

if i was 65kg i'd get weightmogged by my mother and my much younger brother
doesn't feel right
True, I am skinny as I fell for the leanmax meme aswell as being too depressed to eat. I now have adapted and have such a low appetite I also get full very quickly and find food boring. When dating fat chicks, I have to eat as much as I can so I dont get caloriemogged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Xtra and nofap
Why would she do that when I clearly displayed interest?
because she does not trust your "interest" in a long term sense. She may think you have a fetish with fat women and that you won't give her commitment

• +1
True, I am skinny as I fell for the leanmax meme aswell as being too depressed to eat. I now have adapted and have such a low appetite I also get full very quickly and find food boring. When dating fat chicks, I have to eat as much as I can so I dont get caloriemogged
fuck i would really hate this happening to me, i love food and if i ate whatever i wanted everyday i wouldnt be 75 i would probably be 150kg+ like the landwhale you posted

• +1
because she does not trust your "interest" in a long term sense. She may think you have a fetish with fat women and that you won't give her commitment
Could the age gap be a factor too? I am 21 and she is 39, surely 39 year old women dont commit to 21 year olds

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
fuck i would really hate this happening to me, i love food and if i ate whatever i wanted everyday i wouldnt be 75 i would probably be 150kg+ like the landwhale you posted
The only thing I like is Coca Cola, Chocolate (girls and the food) and beer. Food is only good if I havent eaten in 16 hours

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
The only thing I like is Coca Cola, Chocolate (girls and the food) and beer. Food is only good if I havent eaten in 16 hours
just had some cola (but not coca cola it was this)

• +1