I got sexually assaulted by a foid yesterday at the gym

baldgeeza

baldgeeza

bluepill supremacist
There is a blonde Stacy at the gym I attend (trying to musclemaxx) she always dresses slutty as fuck which I don’t mind cuz tbh she is a 9/10. Well yesterday the gym was pretty empty and as I was walking by her I decided to grab her ass because I never have a girl before. Well she immediately spun around and slapped me hard In my face. I have never been hit before so honestly stunned me.

When I regained focus I saw her glaring at me then she knees me in my balls. It was the worst pain I have ever felt. I fell on the ground and could not get up. It was the most degrading thing I have ever been through. She walked away and when I was able to get up I ran out of the gym.

It's now the next day and I'm still in quite a bit of pain. I barely slept due to the pain. How the fuck is the first time my junk gets touched by a girl is me getting kicked in my balls?? Fuck that bitch. The worst part is she wears a ring. I've seen her Chad husband at the gym before. She goes home and fucks that guy yet I get sexually assaulted for flirting with her when she's dressed like a whore?I'm fucking done. Fuck everything.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, ManzareK, Deleted member 47332 and 10 others
The story of your life, so sad for you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 28896, chosen-one and 2 others
The story of your life, so sad for you
Why did you change ur comment😢 it’s not my fault that foids can’t tell if I’m flirting w them or not you stupid idiot

• So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

I got sexually assaulted by a foid yesterday at the gym (13 Viewers)​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="baldgeeza"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/25/25413.jpg?1684632004[/IMG]

baldgeeza

bluepill supremacist​

JoinedJan 8, 2023Posts724Reputation1,201
There is a blonde Stacy at the gym I attend (trying to musclemaxx) she always dresses slutty as fuck which I don’t mind cuz tbh she is a 9/10. Well yesterday the gym was pretty empty and as I was walking by her I decided to grab her ass because I never have a girl before. Well she immediately spun around and slapped me hard In my face. I have never been hit before so honestly stunned me.

When I regained focus I saw her glaring at me then she knees me in my balls. It was the worst pain I have ever felt. I fell on the ground and could not get up. It was the most degrading thing I have ever been through. She walked away and when I was able to get up I ran out of the gym.

It's now the next day and I'm still in quite a bit of pain. I barely slept due to the pain. How the fuck is the first time my junk gets touched by a girl is me getting kicked in my balls?? Fuck that bitch. The worst part is she wears a ring. I've seen her Chad husband at the gym before. She goes home and fucks that guy yet I get sexually assaulted for flirting with her when she's dressed like a whore?I'm fucking done. Fuck everything.

+1 +1 Reply
  • JFL
  • +1
R

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
Bump @WishIwasChico @Manletmachine @finn899 @ascension! @Joe Rogancel @lunin7

Last edited:
bait story for sure

We do not want to hear your fantasy faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, 147, greywind and 1 other person
tales from the bedroom

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
This really happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50722
This really happened
i can confirm i was the girl then i pushed my titties against him and whispered in his ear “are you going to be a good boy for mommy tonight chico??”

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
i can confirm i was the girl then i pushed my titties against him and whispered in his ear “are you going to be a good boy for mommy tonight chico??”
Blocked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 147, Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 50722

probably bait but i actually did get sexually assaulted by a htb in 6th grade and the teacher didn't give a damn.

• +1
I am jealous

TLDR: op got what he deserved and can’t comprehend it

• JFL
TLDR: op got what he deserved and can’t comprehend it
How??? That’s literally flirting and if she didn’t want it to happen then why is she dressed like a slut for me then???

How??? That’s literally flirting and if she didn’t want it to happen then why is she dressed like a slut for me then???
Because she wasn’t dressed like a slut for you…
She was dressed like one for me