I gotta be a high iq freak

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Lisan al Gaib
I just learned a year worth of material in math, never attended any classes and it‘s 2am. Took me only today and now i just gotta survive with too little sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Latinolooksmaxxer, Eternal_ and 2 others
Very good my brother. I hope you'll study math one day.

I just learned a year worth of material in math, never attended any classes and it‘s 2am. Took me only today and now i just gotta survive with too little sleep
Math is the language of the universe, appreciate it. We’re all just flesh bodies operating under fundamental mathematical theorems

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Math is the language of the universe, appreciate it. We’re all just flesh bodies operating under fundamental mathematical theorems
I disagree. I think it‘s a way of measurement and description

Very good my brother. I hope you'll study math one day.
I‘ll rather do medicine

I absolutely aced that shit with no effort, im an academic weapon

I disagree. I think it‘s a way of measurement and description

I‘ll rather do medicine
We're just like... all math and numbers and geometry shapes mannnn—You know what I mean mannn? We're sooo like metaphysical and we transcend time and space man. We are all God mannnn I'm telling you.

• JFL
Math was always quite easy for me, I just don’t see a reason for going to uni for it tho, mathematicians don’t earn all that much either

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
and what did you win?

Maths is not hard at a highschool level, it's very intuitive. You don't even see real maths still college

We're just like... all math and numbers and geometry shapes mannnn—You know what I mean mannn? We're sooo like metaphysical and we transcend time and space man. We are all God mannnn I'm telling you.
I think we‘re just humans
yeah but i enjoy it
Math was always quite easy for me, I just don’t see a reason for going to uni for it tho, mathematicians don’t earn all that much either
Yeah same, im not even interested to do higher math
and what did you win?
I feel superior to everyone around me as i know i mog them iq and thinking atleast
Maths is not hard at a highschool level, it's very intuitive. You don't even see real maths still college
I think the same, highschool material is made for anyone to understand and pass. Only thing i found impressive about me is figuring out complex stuff like probabilitys with functions etc by myself

I don‘t wanna do higher math either tbh

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
can someone delete this thread

• WTF
IQ is virgin cope
finding women, talking to them is eq and iq too. You‘re an actual retard tho so i don‘t wanna say anything to you

• Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid