i hate having eye contact with a girl that's cute and isn't within my social circle

D

Deleted member 42577

Gold
was having eye contact with this cute girl and she was going back and forth next to me , i couldn't focus when i was talking to my friend when she was passing

i hate this situation cuz it's like edging , you don't get the joy of cumming , just looking , no touch

anyway , i'm tired of life anyway , minor inconvenient compared to the big ones

legitimately in 24 i went from normal and back to being suicidal , it got cold here and now i have to see couples in uni.

tbh , the moment a girl looks at me i feel like there's wrong with me looks or with me

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Deleted member 28896
severely unhinged sir!!!!!

If u look nice you can just say hi and pull a combo about something. Ask the time say phone isnt working. Smile. Check IOIs. Only works if you look decent.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 28896
Talk to her

I used to make eye contact with girls than ignore them who knew they could be so nice if u just talked

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 28896 and PseudoMaxxer
Girls in Tunisia look like like shit 80% of the times blud

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Tai Lung, Nick.Harte and 2 others
Talk to her

I used to make eye contact with girls than ignore them who knew they could be so nice if u just talked
i still make that mistake, i’m low inhib when it comes to people in general but ultra anxious with girls (only if i’m gonna approach them)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Iasacrko
Sad that you can't even look at other peoplem.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i still make that mistake, i’m low inhib when it comes to people in general but ultra anxious with girls (only if i’m gonna approach them)
very common autist paranoia but really the worse that can happen is her be nice and talk to u as a friend

No girls gonna ignore any guy or humiliate them especially if I see her everyday even if she isn’t in ur social circle

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PseudoMaxxer
i don't know her social media , so i can't even spam her with friend request
like a girl 2 years ago i spammed her with friend request on fb until she blocked me , i was addicted to benzo that period and i lost my mind

• +1
you're not wrong , this girl is an exception , looks high mtb
i feel you tho.

Sometimes hoes will hold eye contact but i’ll pussy out of it and look the other way.

I can’t keep looking and approach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 28896
very common autist paranoia but really the worse that can happen is her be nice and talk to u as a friend
what's the worst thing that can happen xddddd
dont fall for this shit

• +1

No girls gonna ignore any guy or humiliate them especially if I see her everyday even if she isn’t in ur social circle
i know and i’m not scared of being humiliated (at least not consciously)…

It’s weird like my heart starts bumping and i look the other way to look superior or some stupid shit…

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Sometimes hoes will hold eye contact but i’ll pussy out of it and look the other way.
it's not an issue to have eye contact , the issue is that i dont know how to approach when there's nothing i can do

hopefully she smokes cigs so , i might pretend to get a lighter but it's obv cuz my friends smoke too

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
what is your looks level? you will feel validated if you are gl.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PseudoMaxxer
it's not an issue to have eye contact , the issue is that i dont know how to approach when there's nothing i can do

hopefully she smokes cigs so , i might pretend to get a lighter but it's obv cuz my friends smoke too
smoking cigarettes is a must to look NT tho.

I do that.

And yeah i wouldn’t know what to tell her after holding eye contact. Like :

“Hey you, Why the fuck you keep looking at me? Wanna fuck” that’s the only thing that comes to mind.

Or just “hey i saw you from other there, you are really cute wanna give me your insta or number?”

• +1

Nope. That’s not the worse that can happen. I had girls changed seats when they made eye contact with me.

• Woah
Nope. That’s not the worse that can happen. I had girls changed seats when they made eye contact with me.
never had that tbh girls here in Germany are some of the nicest I think since this shit never happens here

I have normal contact with even the bitchiest meanest looking girls and they’re always polite will approach u talk to u etc

I have a hard time believing the brutal shit blackpillers said because from what I see girls are nice to everyone even if she friendzones u

• +1
never had that tbh girls here in Germany are some of the nicest I think since this shit never happens here

I have normal contact with even the bitchiest meanest looking girls and they’re always polite will approach u talk to u etc

I have a hard time believing the brutal shit blackpillers said because from what I see girls are nice to everyone even if she friendzones u
We live in a whole different realm ig. I’ve had girls flirting with my best friend while looking me in the eyes, looking down when I look at them, and staring in all possible directions except mine. I believed some of the brutal things that black pillars say because I’ve experienced some of them.

• So Sad