I Hate It When Anime Girls Are Strong

kakeguriri or what the fuck
its so bad cuz i have an erection when i watch but its mad annoying that girls are dominating guys in mind games and in fights
Fuark so its a that kind of an anime.

Also why did you put an UGH react on my post. You want me to come to your house

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Fuark so its a that kind of an anime.

Also why did you put an UGH react on my post. You want me to come to your house

View attachment 675571
cuz 1 or 2 strong girls are ok
but when all the fucking main geniuses and powerhouses are girls its mad annoying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
cuz 1 or 2 strong girls are ok
but when all the fucking main geniuses and powerhouses are girls its mad annoying
I understand. You mean the anime kakegurui with that poker mafia shit. Jfl the maincharacter is sometimes a bit to much, but that makes it funny

• +1
I understand. You mean the anime kakegurui with that poker mafia shit. Jfl the maincharacter is sometimes a bit to much, but that makes it funny
Yes its too much
also the 90% of girls are too much
all the guys in the show are there to be humiliated basically

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9274
Yes its too much
also the 90% of girls are too much
all the guys in the show are there to be humiliated basically
Its pretty much reverse sexes jfl. The anime industry is fucking cucked tbh. Gonna fucking nuke with my story if i ever make it with my high T MOGGERS.

• +1
Its pretty much reverse sexes jfl. The anime industry is fucking cucked tbh. Gonna fucking nuke with my story if i ever make it with my high T MOGGERS.
mad annoying tbh.
like @thesexiestboulalive said
baki the grappler is atleast real tbh
fucking yujiro raped a girl and shit somewhat more realistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 9274
mad annoying tbh.
like @thesexiestboulalive said
baki the grappler is atleast real tbh
fucking yujiro raped a girl and shit somewhat more realistic
Baki is based. Its a must for soyciety. Im surprised its so popular with all the cuckery going on. Ofcourse dbz is probably the nr 1 for everyone that started their HIGH t anime journey and probably their last aswell jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and goat2x
Baki is based. Its a must for soyciety. Im surprised its so popular with all the cuckery going on. Ofcourse dbz is probably the nr 1 for everyone that started their HIGH t anime journey and probably their last aswell jfl
i mean the storyline is pretty shit ngl.
also it is loaded with asian agendasand delusion

• +1
i mean the storyline is pretty shit ngl.
also it is loaded with asian agendasand delusion
We are here for the fights bro. Unironically watch slice of life for good story jfl.

• +1
We are here for the fights bro. Unironically watch slice of life for good story jfl.
yeah but a fucking aikido faggot throwing a 300lbs greco-roman wrestler is pure delusion and cucked
basically pushing agendas that asian martial arts are good when its shit

• +1
yeah but a fucking aikido faggot throwing a 300lbs greco-roman wrestler is pure delusion and cucked
basically pushing agendas that asian martial arts are good when its shit
I know, but cmon its amazing ngl. Just watch and dont focus whats behind it man. If you cringe then move on to a story that has good fights, but is also realistic and more character driven. I get where your coming from, i have this too now that im a writer

• +1
  • Woah
I know, but cmon its amazing ngl. Just watch and dont focus whats behind it man. If you cringe then move on to a story that has good fights, but is also realistic and more character driven. I get where your coming from, i have this too now that im a writer
tbh i try to watch all of it
if i skip something i tend to go down in a shithole and i skip nearly 80% of the episodes JFL

• JFL
tbh i try to watch all of it
if i skip something i tend to go down in a shithole and i skip nearly 80% of the episodes JFL
I do this too, thats why i dont watch fucking anime anymore. Same boring shit. I only keep up with the news of it and maybe in the future there will be a gem

• +1
I do this too, thats why i dont watch fucking anime anymore. Same boring shit. I only keep up with the news of it and maybe in the future there will be a gem
Idk bro, it might be better than rotting on this website tbh
im pretty sure i cant discover new looksmaxes

• Woah
Idk bro, it might be better than rotting on this website tbh
im pretty sure i cant discover new looksmaxes
Jfl nothing else going? I mean i hate the fucking boring shit that anime shows. Most of it is just guilty plessure. Thats why im going to make my own story to mog everything into oblivion.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6423
Ritalincel
s

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
Jfl nothing else going? I mean i hate the fucking boring shit that anime shows. Most of it is just guilty plessure. Thats why im going to make my own story to mog everything into oblivion.
youre an anime writer fr?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and goat2x
youre an anime writer fr?
Would probably call myself an aspiring one, but my goal is to revolutionise anime or atleast the shonen part. Fucking almost impossible but worth it tbh

• +1
  • Woah

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6423 and goat2x
Would probably call myself an aspiring one, but my goal is to revolutionise anime or atleast the shonen part. Fucking almost impossible but worth it tbh
share ur work

• +1
  • +1
fuark i ship them too pretty sure im gay or low testosterone
Tenor 35

@GODmaxxing @thesexiestboulalive

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and Deleted member 6423
damn that’s actually cool af, do you have a plan for getting your ideas to an anime studio?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and goat2x
damn that’s actually cool af, do you have a plan for getting your ideas to an anime studio?
First im going to make my own manga studio. After that i will have to contact the japs about the anime if it happens, but i dont want to get cucked. If i get cucked the anime will be shit tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Jfl whats wrong with shipping. They are just imaginery characters.
its gay or not
whats your opinion guys am i low t for shipping ? @thesexiestboulalive
Tenor 35

• +1
its gay or not
whats your opinion guys am i low t for shipping ? @thesexiestboulalive
View attachment 675698
No its not gay and low t. If you saw those characters grow up and become like that its understandible. Its the same with real life, but only in IRL you can cuck someone :feelshaha:

• +1
No its not gay and low t. If you saw those characters grow up and become like that its understandible. Its the same with real life, but only in IRL you can cuck someone :feelshaha:
BlissfulPleasingHoatzin size restricted

• JFL
Did u watch kakegu dint know the rest?
I watched the first 1 episode but it was so lame i couldnt watch the second

• JFL
Pain mogs tbh
i still get erect to his fights
Cope pain gave up his convictions due to gay talk no jutsu

mogged by high T Kisame

• JFL
He went gay for his fuck buddy tbh cant be high t his death was low inhib tho
Ya he was gay for Itachi

Hella funny when he let that woman that wanted him die though in his flashback of his past just to complete the mission, high T moment

• +1
Yeah its a bit cringe at times ngl
same reason y i only made it half way through the new ultimate bluepilled anime my heros newest season

• +1
kept hoping sakura would die ngl

only character in naruto i actually liked was this gigamogger

• +1
  • +1
He was cool until it was revealed he was Kaguyas pet cuck and got fooled by zetsus fake uchiha tablet

Even Itachi saw through that shit
tbf, he didn't know that until it was too late (unless i'm not remembering it correctly, kind of lost interest after a while ngl)

only anime i like rn is jojo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6789
tbf, he didn't know that until it was too late (unless i'm not remembering it correctly, kind of lost interest after a while ngl)

only anime i like rn is jojo
Cope
Watch bleach of forever be low T

giphy.gif

• +1
Cope
Watch bleach of forever be low T

giphy.gif
friend got me into the superhero one about the truecel with no powers and the gigachad gives him his

only watched season 1 and it was pretty good

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423