I Hate It When Anime Girls Are Strong

1b30d1153d453bd9b5641285468db956

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6789
friend got me into the superhero one about the truecel with no powers and the gigachad gives him his

only watched season 1 and it was pretty good
My hero is alright
Bleach mogs though

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6789 and Ritalincel
Idk storyline is shit ngl
The first narutos story line is pretty good imo
Tru even the author of bleach said the story line took a back seat to cool looking fights
bleach villains are higher T than naruto

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and goat2x

XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, goat2x and Deleted member 6789
Anime is just cope for me to escape reality.

• Ugh..
Bro. why is anime brainwashing me. I want an anime girl now.

• +1
If you wanna read a manga. Read solo levelling. Its really good.

• +1
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hestia is bestia

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl and goat2x
="goat2x, post: 3552480, member: 4578"
Every1 wants that
Bro. I want a girl with an anime personality like zero two. Pretty much doesn't exist jfl.

• JFL
How is it blackpilled jfl
youve obv never watched baki if u dont think its blackpilled

only bluepilled moment is when yujiro is praising muhammed ali, randomly changing his character

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and goat2x

only bluepilled moment is when yujiro is praising muhammed ali, randomly changing his character
I thought you were talking about AoT

I have watched baki, its not that blackpilled lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and goat2x

Its black pilled ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191

OG Baki is good
Netflix one was awkward af

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and goat2x
I thought you were talking about AoT

I have watched baki, its not that blackpilled lol
not true, you know its black pilled when yujiro fights the old dude and proves to him that raw strength is over actual skill

and aot is half way blackpilled but not really tbh mikasa and the blonde bitch are some of the strongest to try to prove a point

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6789
not true, you know its black pilled when yujiro fights the old dude and proves to him that raw strength is over actual skill

and aot is half way blackpilled but not really tbh mikasa and the blonde bitch are some of the strongest to try to prove a point
Cope Eren and Levi are strongest
Mikasa still simps over Eren

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 6191

My man, it isn't blackpilled because wowwww yujiro, a character called the strongest individual in the world, beat some old man side character with a minor backstory?

Are you saying because a character in a show is stronger and beats others regardless of skill it is blackpilled?

Btw Mikasa is just Op but levi is still stronger and by the end eren catches up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
My man, it isn't blackpilled because wowwww yujiro, a character called the strongest individual in the world, beat some old man side character with a minor backstory?

Are you saying because a character in a show is stronger and beats others regardless of skill it is blackpilled?
im not saying that one point in the show is the reason its blackpilled their are many other reasons, but by showing in that scene that devoting your life to something and maximum effort isnt enough to overcome genetics is majorly blackpilled

also is see the berserk avi so ik your standards of blackpilled are different bro damn

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6191
im not saying that one point in the show is the reason its blackpilled their are many other reasons, but by showing in that scene that devoting your life to something and maximum effort isnt enough to overcome genetics is majorly blackpilled

also is see the berserk avi so ik your standards of blackpilled are different bro damn
No I'm just saying the reason Yujiro won is because he's literally the strongest individual on the planet, thats why he won, not because muh inherently blackpilled show

The author set up the premise because they wanted that to be the overarching plot, aka no one can be able to defeat yujiro

No I'm just saying the reason Yujiro won is because he's literally the strongest individual on the planet, thats why he won, not because muh inherently blackpilled show

The author set up the premise because they wanted that to be the overarching plot, aka no one can be able to defeat yujiro
i see i just had another perspective on that fight, is the baki manga ahead of the anime btw?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6191
i see i just had another perspective on that fight, is the baki manga ahead of the anime btw?

high T pre workout anime fight

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6191
Nah it's alright, I get what you're saying. And yeah the anime is based on the manga, though its not translated properly nor fully, the beginning volumes arent even scanlated and then theres a bunch of big gaps, but I think past 2018's anime you can continue with the manga.

Keep in mind that these are fan translated not officially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
FUARK ITS SO SHIT TO WATCH A WHORE OUT SMARTING GUYS
Tenor 36

fuck bluepilled ass anime i will rather jerk my dick off than watch this degenerate t lowering shit

@sytyl @Good_Little_Goy @rightfulcel @thesexiestboulalive
I thought i was the only lol i fucking hate it too

• Love it