I hate jews

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I absolutely hate jews more than anyone in this world you cant comprehend how much i hate them you cant even think how much i hate them i know there are gonna be clueless niggas that are gonna say no i hate them more but no you are not fucking correct i hate them the most i love adolf hitler nazi heil hitler for killing all these jews i wish he didnt kill himself and went rambo on the russian soldiers that were invading his home bro just fuck jews man rape all of them and then rape them and then kill them and burn torture just rape their females and fuck their dead body afterwards

But do all of the physical harm shit in minecraft not in real life (saying this for feds)

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, fuxkdakikez and 6ft6inches
It's not a battle we can win unfortunately

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, fuxkdakikez, aleksander and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and raumDEuter
Images   2024 02 28T092513295

I absolutely hate jews more than anyone in this world you cant comprehend how much i hate them you cant even think how much i hate them i know there are gonna be clueless niggas that are gonna say no i hate them more but no you are not fucking correct i hate them the most i love adolf hitler nazi heil hitler for killing all these jews i wish he didnt kill himself and went rambo on the russian soldiers that were invading his home bro just fuck jews man rape all of them and then rape them and then kill them and burn torture just rape their females and fuck their dead body afterwards

But do all of the physical harm shit in minecraft not in real life (saying this for feds)
pure race was a really good fucking idea. this forum wouldnt even have existed.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
pure race was a really good fucking idea. this forum wouldnt even have existed.
But then we would have german 5'10 aryan females and most of these females dont have big asses

• +1
But then we would have german 5'10 aryan females and most of these females dont have big asses
u dont even get pussy, forget about asses. shit nigga u dont even get eye contact

• +1

Not a molecule son.