I hate my parents

Ofc you can choose to do that. What im trying to suggest is to live with parents and do the job (be outside for the most time). Save up on rent money,eat out and move in comfortably somewhere when the time is right
do you know any cheap high protein high fat foods ?

Did you have stunted growth because of it? Maybe smaller body/narrow shoulders, less bonemass on your face, etc?
my face is fine my bone structure is average but I have no muscle

• So Sad
Reactions: URL code
I've literally told the police and child welfare people and now they think im a lying psychopath
You’re probably skinny as hell so show them that

That’s why I said time to man up. Eat like a grown man. Steal the food from fridge,steal pocket change for lunch. I would recommend getting a really high quality peanut butter and eat it with bread to make up for the daily calories @tigrxs
peanut butter goyslop stunts growth and ages u

eat animal products and fruit OP

I've always been able to see my ribs

You’re probably skinny as hell so show them that
the stupid bitch at the police station commented on how skinny I was but my parents saying I have food was enough

• So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy
peanut butter goyslop stunts growth and ages u

eat animal products and fruit OP
I can't afford steak and fruits for ever meal at least peanut butter isn't as bad as plant based dairy products

do you know any cheap high protein high fat foods ?
I cook for myself to save money I don’t know if it’s possible for you but I would recommend eating peanut butter bread eggs and milk. 5 eggs 2 PB sandwiches and a glass of milk is pretty filling and healthy.

the stupid bitch at the police station commented on how skinny I was but my parents saying I have food was enough
they'll always believe the adult over a child/teen unless you are getting physically beaten and can show bruises and stuff

I can't afford steak and fruits for ever meal at least peanut butter isn't as bad as plant based dairy products
drink real milk , not that expensive

if ur parents dont get u food then just eat them

I cook for myself to save money I don’t know if it’s possible for you but I would recommend eating peanut butter bread eggs and milk. 5 eggs 2 PB sandwiches and a glass of milk is pretty filling and healthy.
thank you ill buy a big jar of peanut butter and hide it and steal eggs from my parents

• +1
drink real milk , not that expensive

if ur parents dont get u food then just eat them
im going to kill my parents if they do one more thing to me

• Love it
Reactions: Youㅤ
my face is fine my bone structure is average but I have no muscle
Sorry to hear

She's jealous because your body is more slim than hers probably ;)

• +1
im going to kill my parents if they do one more thing to me
ill probably only get like 10 years because the justice system sucks ass

ill probably only get like 10 years because the justice system sucks ass
Don’t act on impulse. I’ve went through similar things,not as bad as you but if I would’ve acted on impulse on those moments my life would be far worse rn

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Don’t act on impulse. I’ve went through similar things,not as bad as you but if I would’ve acted on impulse on those moments my life would be far worse rn
ok thank you for all your advice ill start applying to jobs soon

• Love it
rape ur mom and sister

my dad is also a victim here, he's been manipulated into this by her

not a word son

• JFL
  • +1
my sister is nice why would I do that and my mom is old
idk but i would cuz sex drive
I think starving my mom would be a more fitting punishment
yeah do that lock her up

how are you posting this without getting emf waves which you constantly complain about
i am getting EMF over

my dad is also a victim here, he's been manipulated into this by her
his fault for being manipulated

my dad is high iq but low emotional intelligence
idk but i would cuz sex drive

yeah do that lock her up

i am getting EMF over

his fault for being manipulated

my dad is high iq but low emotional intelligence
I feel bad for him sometimes but then I remember what he has allowed to happen

why did this shitty post get more views than my serious one? I already hate this forum so much

• JFL
Can you work? You need good nutrition during puberty you'll regret this stunted development soon

Can you work? You need good nutrition during puberty you'll regret this stunted development soon
I regret it now but I can't change that, im going to apply for jobs soon

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Age?

• +1
yeah I hit puberty at around 14/15
last year about 5 foot
6 months ago about 5'6
now 5'10

but I haven't grown for a couple months

• +1
last year about 5 foot
6 months ago about 5'6
now 5'10

but I haven't grown for a couple months
Honestly I stopped growing for a year and grew like 2 inches and I'm not stopping it might not be over

• +1
also if your going to read this thread at least read my serious looksmaxxing one too

Honestly I stopped growing for a year and grew like 2 inches and I'm not stopping it might not be over
yeah growth isn't linear it comes and goes in spurts

• +1
yeah growth isn't linear it comes and goes in spurts
I buy liver for 3 dollars like 500g and it has every nutrients. Normies are retarded and butchers sell organs and animal fat for cheap. Animal fat has nutrients

I buy liver for 3 dollars like 500g and it has every nutrients. Normies are retarded and butchers sell organs and animal fat for cheap. Animal fat has nutrients
would they sell to a 16 year old?

some places are weird about selling to children

blame the game not the players

this is like abusing a bug in a game, youre a cunt if you do that
nah life is just pain , why would you care about other living beings if nature is just so ruthless and careless? Just vent your suffering on other beings and let the cycle repeat

can you stop posting doomer shit in my thread

My mother is bipolar, narcissistic and is on anti-depressants constantly and my father is no better because all he does is agree with her. They starve me and barely even give me any food and because of the loose laws where I live, it's technically not abuse despite me getting barely enough calories for a toddler. I've somehow managed to develop well but all I have to imagine is what I could have been if it was born to a normal family. Even worse I have 3 siblings and they have always treated me like an outcast, except for my sister but she is a bit like my mother and not mentally there fully. They think I'm the favourite because they are older than me and don't remember how well they were treated when they were my age. They also do not see what they do when they aren't here. This will affect me for the rest of my life and I'll never get to be normal yet they get to be happy despite what they have done to me. They don't deserve their lives. Every time I've tried to tell someone they don't believe me and my parents just lie, and it makes it harder and harder to get help.
what shithole do you live in