I hate my parents

My mother is bipolar, narcissistic and is on anti-depressants constantly and my father is no better because all he does is agree with her. They starve me and barely even give me any food and because of the loose laws where I live, it's technically not abuse despite me getting barely enough calories for a toddler. I've somehow managed to develop well but all I have to imagine is what I could have been if it was born to a normal family. Even worse I have 3 siblings and they have always treated me like an outcast, except for my sister but she is a bit like my mother and not mentally there fully. They think I'm the favourite because they are older than me and don't remember how well they were treated when they were my age. They also do not see what they do when they aren't here. This will affect me for the rest of my life and I'll never get to be normal yet they get to be happy despite what they have done to me. They don't deserve their lives. Every time I've tried to tell someone they don't believe me and my parents just lie, and it makes it harder and harder to get help.
escape from your house go to the police

My mother is bipolar, narcissistic and is on anti-depressants constantly and my father is no better because all he does is agree with her. They starve me and barely even give me any food and because of the loose laws where I live, it's technically not abuse despite me getting barely enough calories for a toddler. I've somehow managed to develop well but all I have to imagine is what I could have been if it was born to a normal family. Even worse I have 3 siblings and they have always treated me like an outcast, except for my sister but she is a bit like my mother and not mentally there fully. They think I'm the favourite because they are older than me and don't remember how well they were treated when they were my age. They also do not see what they do when they aren't here. This will affect me for the rest of my life and I'll never get to be normal yet they get to be happy despite what they have done to me. They don't deserve their lives. Every time I've tried to tell someone they don't believe me and my parents just lie, and it makes it harder and harder to get help.
Exact same situation I have. My mom is bipolar too and is on medication and my dad doesn't seem to care when she spends all day screaming at me for the smallest matter. My dad basically has no spine and we eat like shit everyday.

However I now am in university and I insisted on going away far from home so now I get to live by myself in peace for now.

Once you're an adult you'll be free, I'm getting a glimpse of that freedom rn so don't dull over it thinking that this will ruin the rest of your life.