I have 1 year to start making 3.5k/month

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Terribly right.
I’ll have to go live alone, have a car, and be able to not go bald by the stress cause by being a brookie.

Suggest some money making ideas (irl too, not only online)

Edit- I already make around 1k a month by wagecucking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, coispet, aleksander and 5 others
gambling

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: insufferableincel, 5'7 zoomer, Jova and 13 others
It has to be something that can be replicated multiple times, not just luck.
where do u live? There are many countries around me where even a barista gets 3k/month

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, PseudoMaxxer and sub5c3l
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Roquefort
europe, barista here gets like 800/month lol
ohh fuck bruh, yea I feel that in eastern europe literally the wages are terrible imo. geomaxxing for better money is probably the best idea but I know its not easy also

If u r wagecucking i would advise investing all ur liquidity into some high risk high reward shit, for example cs2 skins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aleksander, n9wiff and 8 others
Why u laughing nigga i made 20k off investing last year

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and st.hamudi but 6‘5
If u r wagecucking i would advise investing all ur liquidity into some high risk high reward shit, for example cs2 skins
its same like gambling I used to do csgo trading back in 2014-2018 one day my skin worth 120 euro the next day it was only 40. Im not sure hows going now but im pretty sure its worse. some OG cases are kinda expensive tho I got a glove case from 2018 and I could sell it for 45 euro

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
some serious answers?

learn a skill like video edditing or web design something people need and are to lazy to do on theire own + normal job

or just sell drugs

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and PseudoMaxxer
learn a skill like video edditing or web design something people need and are to lazy to do on theire own + normal job

or just sell drugs
Retarded advice, indians are overcrowding the market for both of these things. We dont want to make pennies here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, ManletBlackcel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
its same like gambling I used to do csgo trading back in 2014-2018 one day my skin worth 120 euro the next day it was only 40. Im not sure hows going now but im pretty sure its worse. some OG cases are kinda expensive tho I got a glove case from 2018 and I could sell it for 45 euro
Glove case are 7 euros atm u r prolly talking about bravo case, but anyway if u invested 120 and lost it all to 40 u r fucking retarded and got scammed. This shit never happened.
The thing with cs2 skins is that they are what nft aimed to be, limited supply, practical use ( play with ur skins ingame ), and a sign of riches that u can flex to others. Since valve is making the rarity, most skins only go up and we expect 10 to 20 percent of gain each year. I dont have to show any proof to a retarded gaycel, do ur own research nigga. Just dont act like a know it all whule missing on opportunities

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and buflek

or just sell drugs
thanks, ill go for the legal path

Retarded advice, indians are overcrowding the market for both of these things. We dont want to make pennies here
how then, not gonna buy csgo skins

how then, not gonna buy csgo skins
Well then specialize yourself nigga, yall are asking for way to get rich but then say " not gonna do this or that, its not my style " like then go get a fucking degree and get an entry job in 7 years wtf do u want us to do.
Yall need to understand that if u truly want to hit it big, u gotta hustle.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, NationalWarrior, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Glove case are 7 euros atm u r prolly talking about bravo case, but anyway if u invested 120 and lost it all to 40 u r fucking retarded and got scammed. This shit never happened.
The thing with cs2 skins is that they are what nft aimed to be, limited supply, practical use ( play with ur skins ingame ), and a sign of riches that u can flex to others. Since valve is making the rarity, most skins only go up and we expect 10 to 20 percent of gain each year. I dont have to show any proof to a retarded gaycel, do ur own research nigga. Just dont act like a know it all whule missing on opportunities
No I never said I invested I did this shit for pure fun and these things can happen p90 asiimov highest factory new price was around 240 and now its 40 euro plus many people I know got all of a sudden trade banned in this case u lose everything I wouldnt recommend anyone doing it now. Ur extremely braindead moron retarded and everything in between if u not think cs2 investing is absolutely similar to crypto

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Well then specialize yourself nigga, yall are asking for way to get rich but then say " not gonna do this or that, its not my style " like then go get a fucking degree and get an entry job in 7 years wtf do u want us to do.
but I agree with this one getting a degree is the best thing u can do

• +1
why that much specifically

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
No I never said I invested I did this shit for pure fun and these things can happen p90 asiimov highest factory new price was around 240 and now its 40 euro plus many people I know got all of a sudden trade banned in this case u lose everything I wouldnt recommend anyone doing it now. Ur extremely braindead moron retarded and everything in between if u not think cs2 investing is absolutely similar to crypto
Then u bought it at ATH, the thing with the p90 asiimov is that it comes from a regular dropping case, that means that it was predictable to drop in price since u KNOW the case would continue on dropping for most users and hence have a lower price in the long run.
U cant get trade banned for nothing, ur friend either scammed, botted or cheated. I got tradebanned once and it was an error and steam immediately reversed it when i contacted them even though they KNEW i was dealing thousands in real life money trades ( even though its forbidden ) .
VAlve is trying very hard to establish confidence in user and rarely acts on the market, even bot users who make millions and fuck the market for us normies rarely get banned.
Finally, cs2 skins are not like crypto, crypto is volatile because it has no pratical use except being pumped and dumped. Cs2 skins are volatile but ALWAYS go up because of the economy. The scarcity of some skins are making wonders, and its not rare to see stickers or agents take 100 percent in a single day. I assure you you can not lose if u proper research, and if u get info on what rich niggas like neymar like to play with on cs2.

That's true.

You really gotta do anything and everything.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Roquefort
Then u bought it at ATH, the thing with the p90 asiimov is that it comes from a regular dropping case, that means that it was predictable to drop in price since u KNOW the case would continue on dropping for most users and hence have a lower price in the long run.
U cant get trade banned for nothing, ur friend either scammed, botted or cheated. I got tradebanned once and it was an error and steam immediately reversed it when i contacted them even though they KNEW i was dealing thousands in real life money trades ( even though its forbidden ) .
VAlve is trying very hard to establish confidence in user and rarely acts on the market, even bot users who make millions and fuck the market for us normies rarely get banned.
Finally, cs2 skins are not like crypto, crypto is volatile because it has no pratical use except being pumped and dumped. Cs2 skins are volatile but ALWAYS go up because of the economy. The scarcity of some skins are making wonders, and its not rare to see stickers or agents take 100 percent in a single day. I assure you you can not lose if u proper research, and if u get info on what rich niggas like neymar like to play with on cs2.
yea probably it was an ath thing since I was a youngin immature kid back then when I was doing this ill give u dat but what u said about trade bans my friends (talking about 2 ) are just basic cs trade normies like us nothing big they still got perma tarde banned they contacted valve they gave no infos whatsoever they prolly lie to me then lol! Im gonna do an indepth reserach about this right now since it was like 6+ years ago when I was doing this shit also I hate to play CS now it became a dogshit game after go unfortunately

• +1
what country in europe? and you earn 1000 euro or idk, czech koruna

I’ll have to go live alone, have a car, and be able to not go bald by the stress cause by being a brookie.

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and silencio
Video editing on vegas pro, it's giga easy. The gamers always make this highlights videos and no one wants to edit the clips. I did that from 13-15 for fortnite guys and made like 50$ for a 2 min video, literally spamming the presets. First it's hard until you don't figure out the presets, but after some time it's 50$ for like 30 min work

Video editing on vegas pro, it's giga easy. The gamers always make this highlights videos and no one wants to edit the clips. I did that from 13-15 for fortnite guys and made like 50$ for a 2 min video, literally spamming the presets. First it's hard until you don't figure out the presets, but after some time it's 50$ for like 30 min work
giga easy tbh

Mirin your mentality, how have I never seen you post before?

get into a blue collar job, learn german/french and move to switzerland thats what i did
1 year should be enough to gain exp u'd have to have to go there now i make around 5.7k net in zurich

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES

Can you get to 3.5K, with another wagecucking?

• Hmm...
Did u play csgo much ? I used to play but stopped a bit before cs2 came out, is it bigger scene than csgo was ?

• +1
get into a blue collar job, learn german/french and move to switzerland thats what i did
1 year should be enough to gain exp u'd have to have to go there now i make around 5.7k net in zurich
Why Switzerland

• +1
Why Switzerland
They pay you more in average, but the cost of living is higher so it’s not like it’s different than many other countries

Did u play csgo much ? I used to play but stopped a bit before cs2 came out, is it bigger scene than csgo was ?
Yes it is, all prices rose up and we r hitting new all time highs with new players / gamblers.

They pay you more in average, but the cost of living is higher so it’s not like it’s different than many other countries
it is i make around 5.5k net which is very normal in zurich and my costs of living are like 2.5k

• +1

Good luck friend

• Love it
it is i make around 5.5k net which is very normal in zurich and my costs of living are like 2.5k
So you have 3k left to do whatever you want? Wdym by cost of living, you mean food and gas and everything too?

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
i think the only legit way to make money is to start a business either in digital industry or irl, so probably wageslave until you have some good savings depending on where you live then choose a niche that you "like" and start from there

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, chawaje, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
Wage slave, use wage slave money to rent a van, advertise appraising of goods from death houses, offer cleaning service
actually good idea, can make that using my car too

If you have mechanical knowledge flip cars from auction or yard. Normies go broke over a metal box it’s easy money. Can easily find the parts for pennies from some scrap yard

• +1
actually good idea, can make that using my car too
Im releasing my sauce:dafuckfeels: im alrdydoing it, as long as ur not in my country. I bought a table for 80 worth 300 or 400

• +1
So you have 3k left to do whatever you want? Wdym by cost of living, you mean food and gas and everything too?
yea apartment food insurance sometimes i spend more but u need to shop in germany not switzerland and not live in the city centre

Last edited: