I have 1 year to start making 3.5k/month

Im releasing my sauce:dafuckfeels: im alrdydoing it, as long as ur not in my country. I bought a table for 80 worth 300 or 400
so you buying shit on death houses? what are death houses blud

so you buying shit on death houses? what are death houses blud
Old fart whos been collecting shit for 30 years dies or gets sent to looney bin, lazy ass children sells everything for 50% less.
Then they sell the apartment and do nothing with their normie lives.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
It depends on what current skills and strengths / weaknesses you currently have. I would recommend learning a skill online such as web design , social media marketing , SEO analytics, coding. Build up a website displaying what you can do for others and start prospecting finding small struggling businesses and offer your services to them at an affordable rate. If you are comfortable going in person to local shops, cafes, etc and speaking directly with the manager can also increase your chances of landing jobs.

• +1
Yes it is, all prices rose up and we r hitting new all time highs with new players / gamblers.
Damn bet that this is even more addicting than csgo, u should stop playing fr

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
Damn bet that this is even more addicting than csgo, u should stop playing fr
i'm not playing this gay ass shit i only invest :feelshah:

https://mastercoursereviews.com/product/treasure-map/

buy this guys course and learn the info

The course literally teaches you the secrets to SEO (search engine optimization) I’ve been trying to gatekeep this course for months now

but I still haven’t had enough money to buy it

but his info is insane. he has multiple websites that make hundreds of dollars each month due to ad revenue

he literally has passive income

he can literally scale a website from having no visitors to having tens of thousands of visitors in under a month or so

And his information is very good. he has worked for Google, read Google’s patents (which are very hard to understand) and he has talked to many intelligent people

he has worked with computers for over 40 years

this is the only true advice I can give. anything else will tell you to invest into random stocks, or do retarded things like csgo skins

you have one year and the course is $720. you easily make your money back in under 2 months and will make an even greater profit

• +1
https://mastercoursereviews.com/product/treasure-map/

buy this guys course and learn the info

The course literally teaches you the secrets to SEO (search engine optimization) I’ve been trying to gatekeep this course for months now

but I still haven’t had enough money to buy it

but his info is insane. he has multiple websites that make hundreds of dollars each month due to ad revenue

he literally has passive income

he can literally scale a website from having no visitors to having tens of thousands of visitors in under a month or so

And his information is very good. he has worked for Google, read Google’s patents (which are very hard to understand) and he has talked to many intelligent people

he has worked with computers for over 40 years

this is the only true advice I can give. anything else will tell you to invest into random stocks, or do retarded things like csgo skins

you have one year and the course is $720. you easily make your money back in under 2 months and will make an even greater profit
thank you very much man, do you have other courses I can buy?

• JFL
Reactions: Posmo
thank you very much man, do you have other courses I can buy?
no this course is the only course that has ever and will ever change your life.

a literal genius made this course.

he has changed the game, his info literally makes you a money making machine.

with his info all you have to do is make a website. Design it with ai and optimize the seo with the info from the course

literally free money

• +1
no this course is the only course that has ever and will ever change your life.

a literal genius made this course.

he has changed the game, his info literally makes you a money making machine.

with his info all you have to do is make a website. Design it with ai and optimize the seo with the info from the course

literally free money
I remember talking to him before he made that course and he had a whole team for the course

he had a couple guys even making a saas for the course

he even owns an SEO agency and everything

I remember he said he chose a specific number of people to mentor during August-October of last year and he said that they would lose sleep trying to learn and understand the things he was teaching them

He is a literal genius

he also hosts google meets every. single. day.

the guy is insane.

• +1
I remember talking to him before he made that course and he had a whole team for the course

he had a couple guys even making a saas for the course

he even owns an SEO agency and everything

I remember he said he chose a specific number of people to mentor during August-October of last year and he said that they would lose sleep trying to learn and understand the things he was teaching them

He is a literal genius

he also hosts google meets every. single. day.

the guy is insane.
I get it bro you’re getting royalties from it ok fine

I get it bro you’re getting royalties from it ok fine
on GOD IM NOT. HE HAS NO REFFERALS

DONT YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO BUY THE COURSE SINCE WHEN IT CAME OUT.

IM AND GETTING BEHIND EACH MINUTE, EACH HOUR, EACH DAY THAT I DONT BUY GHE COURSE. HIS INFORMATION IS INSANE

THIS ISNT SOME RANDAM REFFERAL OR COMMISSION I WILL GET IF YOU BUY THE COURSE. THE INFORMATION IS ACTUALLY INSANE

ITS LITERALLY CRAZY BRO.

on GOD IM NOT. HE HAS NO REFFERALS

DONT YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO BUY THE COURSE SINCE WHEN IT CAME OUT.

IM AND GETTING BEHIND EACH MINUTE, EACH HOUR, EACH DAY THAT I DONT BUY GHE COURSE. HIS INFORMATION IS INSANE

THIS ISNT SOME RANDAM REFFERAL OR COMMISSION I WILL GET IF YOU BUY THE COURSE. THE INFORMATION IS ACTUALLY INSANE

ITS LITERALLY CRAZY BRO.
ok bro chill out tho