I have 4 months of free time I don’t know what to do with it lol

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
So I just finished my semester and I have a 4 months break and I don’t know what to do with these months lol

I’m thinking, skinmax,joining a tennis or soccer to leanmax, maybe reading books? Idk

What you guys think ?

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Go fuck gooks in Thailand like @itsOVER

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and mido the slayer
Im gonna be in the same situation come may 24th... Well atleast Im going on a cruise and get to show off my subhuman scoliosis body. Guess Ill just farmers tan maxx instead. Lol. But thats only 4 days so the rest of the time I don't know.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Im gonna be in the same situation come may 24th... Well atleast Im going on a cruise and get to show off my subhuman scoliosis body. Guess Ill just farmers tan maxx instead. Lol. But thats only 4 days so the rest of the time I don't know.
No man you will look old if you stay a lot in the sun

And your skin tone is already slightly tan which is ideal
That’s an ideal skin tone

Looksmax, boyo

Yeah I want to lower my hairline and have PERFECT skin.
Accutanemax, bro. I got some oral steroids and accutane coming in. Gonna git bloated and get rid of my body acne once and for all.

Go to parties and fuck jb's

• +1
Accutanemax, bro. I got some oral steroids and accutane coming in. Gonna git bloated and get rid of my body acne once and for all.
I dont need that I think... I'm on antibiotics for like 2 months and that should be enough. I of course also have a skincare routine.

I dont need that I think... I'm on antibiotics for like 2 months and that should be enough. I of course also have a skincare routine.
Okay. Best of luck. We're all gonna ascend, brah

do u have a passion

• +1
So I just finished my semester and I have a 4 months break and I don’t know what to do with these months lol

I’m thinking, skinmax,joining a tennis or soccer to leanmax, maybe reading books? Idk

What you guys think ?
LDAR and postmaxx, thats what i would do tbh

Do whatever is your cup of tea.

Do whatever is your cup of tea.
Cup of tea???

Are you a foid??

Because they are the only one who said that.

Modddddds we got her

Cup of tea???

Are you a foid??

Because they are the only one who said that.

Modddddds we got her
Well, a few members here know what I look like and all so no.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy