I have a crooked maxilla like Robert Pattinson

Germania

Germania

Kraken
My maxilla is crooked to one side. If I put a pen between my teeth, it is not straight. When I laugh, one side shows gum and the other doesn't.

I have "problems" similar to Robert Pattinson caused by the crooked maxilla. Slightly crooked nose, slightly different inclination of the eyes, slight asymmetry in the jawline (mandibles), combined deviations of the two halves of the face. But i still have a goodish jawline, like him as well.

All this doesn't make me an incel, but i could be better with a straight maxilla. What options are there to fix this? Any Orthodontic treatments?

0006-matt-sayles6.jpg
rs_600x600-131023122342-600.robert-pattinson-seduced-abandon.ls.102313.jpg

3131477651_2ea896aa11_z.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, highT and Lev Peshkov
brutal

lefort could save u tbh

You could maybe solve the structural and jaw assumetry but i don't think you could solve the eye asymmetry but it usually is present even in ppl with good maxillas so pointless to worry about it.

Almost everyone has crooked maxxila tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lolcel, cutecel and 2 others
My mandible is crooked

life's brutal when you have asymmetrical bone structure

I have good cheekbones and forward growth on my left side while my right side is recessed as fuck, I feel you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Germania
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Rember tyler posey still slays (inb4 status + money halo) but he still mogs

My maxilla is crooked to one side. If I put a pen between my teeth, it is not straight. When I laugh, one side shows gum and the other doesn't.

I have "problems" similar to Robert Pattinson caused by the crooked maxilla. Slightly crooked nose, slightly different inclination of the eyes, slight asymmetry in the jawline (mandibles), combined deviations of the two halves of the face. But i still have a goodish jawline, like him as well.

All this doesn't make me an incel, but i could be better with a straight maxilla. What options are there to fix this? Any Orthodontic treatments?

0006-matt-sayles6.jpg

Lefort 1

I never even noticed Robert Patinson has that asymmetry. It’s really only noticeable in photos I think. He’s still pretty good looking, especially in motion

oh and btw you’d almost certainly need some type of surgery to correct that. modified lefort I maxillary impaction on on side

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
I never even noticed Robert Patinson has that asymmetry. It’s really only noticeable in photos I think. He’s still pretty good looking, especially in motion

oh and btw you’d almost certainly need some type of surgery to correct that. modified lefort I maxillary impaction on on side
I think nobody notice it irl. But people notice nothing, they only subconsciously know why someone looks good or not. Nobody can say "good jaw, chin, midface, eyebrows, ratios, etc." they just know it instictivly. Anyway, a straight maxilla or symmetry looks more attractive, even if it is only perceived insintically.

Are you sure there are no orthodontic treatments for this? I mean MSE and so on have an influence on the maxilla.

be happy you have his looks

i have a top 5% jaw but below average maxilla development it's over for almost chads tbh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200818-072109.jpg
    Screenshot_20200818-072109.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 75
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and underwaterpipedreams
i have a top 5% jaw but below average maxilla development it's over for almost chads tbh
i think ur side profile looks good. clean up the hair but still keep it long

its called a maxillary cant noob. crooks me

I have the same thing. I think what makes Pattinson’s jaw attractive is his 1:1 zygo to bigonial ratio. Need to get jaw angle implants for it.

I have the same thing. I think what makes Pattinson’s jaw attractive is his 1:1 zygo to bigonial ratio. Need to get jaw angle implants for it.
i got that 1:1 ratio (maybe even 1:1.1)

CYMERA 20200818 084949

still weak eye area because of lackluster maxilla

It's probably just your genetics. You can't change it stop worry about it and enjoy life! :)

It's probably just your genetics. You can't change it stop worry about it and enjoy life! :)
welcome to looksmaxxing, everything we are doing here is to change and improve what mother nature gave us

welcome to looksmaxxing, everything we are doing here is to change and improve what mother nature gave us
Keep improving what your capable of improving but you cannot overwrite genetics buddy boyo

More like welcome to looksmax.me all We do is talk about male models and dream about surgeries We Will never get

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lopsided Chad Lite, Lolcel and Germania
i have same problem , i had an extremely weird tounge posture where half of my tounge was on the roof cuz the Jews made my mouth breath

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8784
i have same problem , i had an extremely weird tounge posture where half of my tounge was on the roof cuz the Jews made my mouth breath
we need to find a solution

More like welcome to looksmax.me all We do is talk about male models and dream about surgeries We Will never get
true, haha

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Same problem

• +1
Reactions: Germania
I have this same problem. I also have a bunch of interconnected problems. DO you have any of these?

-Left side of my face is the 'droopy' side, but palate is wider on that side for some reason
-Right side of my face is the good looking side, yet narrow palate and teeth were crooked on that side
-Harder to breathe out of right nostril than left
-Tight, raised left shoulder as long as I can remember. This side of my body is weaker and less functional. e.g. can't do a proper tricep extension with left arm
-My knee problems are worse on my left side
-Hips are uneven

I know its all connected. I have read before about how because the skull and eyes are so essential for balance, your body will do anything to keep them on a level plane, including making musculoskeletal adjustments through your whole body.
Also something like changing position of the mandible slightly causes a chain reaction of adjustments too.

This shit is all connected and I think it all comes back to my deformed face sorry for long post
i have the same problem as u for the top one

0006-matt-sayles6.jpg

Even Opry has this, shouldnt worry about it if u have good bones

I have this same problem. I also have a bunch of interconnected problems. DO you have any of these?

-Left side of my face is the 'droopy' side, but palate is wider on that side for some reason
-Right side of my face is the good looking side, yet narrow palate and teeth were crooked on that side
-Harder to breathe out of right nostril than left
-Tight, raised left shoulder as long as I can remember. This side of my body is weaker and less functional. e.g. can't do a proper tricep extension with left arm
-My knee problems are worse on my left side
-Hips are uneven

I know its all connected. I have read before about how because the skull and eyes are so essential for balance, your body will do anything to keep them on a level plane, including making musculoskeletal adjustments through your whole body.
Also something like changing position of the mandible slightly causes a chain reaction of adjustments too.

This shit is all connected and I think it all comes back to my deformed face sorry for long post
Yes, i have nearly all the same :O

I have the exact same problem, no normal person has ever pointed it out to me but it's annoying because I know if I do anything like bonesmash or facepull and become even more asymmetrical then it's over